Maharashtra Political shift

dial_100

What would this new group do?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. What will Eknaath Shinde group do?

• Claim Shivsena party ownership and support BJP to form a new Govt.
    • Claim Shivsena party ownership and demand CM post in the new BJP lead Govt.
    • Form a new party and join BJP in the new Govt.
    • Claim Shivsena party ownership and support MVA to form a new Govt.
    • Claim Shivsena party ownership and demand CM post in the existing MVA lead Govt.
    • Form a new party and join MVA in the new Govt.
    • Cause re-election by not opting for any of the viable options

They really did gamble. Shiv sena. I mean I can imagine some parties changing ideologies or positions over a period of time. For eggs Congress or democrats or labour. Even modern day republican. But SS really did go for jugular for a short term gain. 

From a hard core hindutva nativist party to a liberal so called secular anti hindutva party to now a pro hindutva party. No wonder there are people. How can you possibly go back to people with confused ideas like that ? 

9 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

I have a stinking feeling that it was orchestrated by UT, jobs at to get out of MVA and hold on to party. He can play the thespian like his late father and live his legacy. MVA ka khel khatm.see you Tata byebye  

He is a dynast, and he wouldn't orchestrate his own supremo seat. Shinde is new and powerful man on the scene now, so what is worth of Uddhav? That's the main question for all parties.

Even if he continues alliance with NCP//Congress, he has zero bargaining power, and will get few seats allocation. Without power, why will Pawar listen to him? Similarly, why would BJP also listen to this Uddhav?

1 hour ago, someone said:

He is a dynast, and he wouldn't orchestrate his own supremo seat. Shinde is new and powerful man on the scene now, so what is worth of Uddhav? That's the main question for all parties.

Even if he continues alliance with NCP//Congress, he has zero bargaining power, and will get few seats allocation. Without power, why will Pawar listen to him? Similarly, why would BJP also listen to this Uddhav?

UT is just hanging on to  some semblance of a role in the party which has his father’s name. His 2.5 yrs of fame is over.  

5 minutes ago, ravishingravi said:

This is 4D chess for my 2D brain. Whats the play here ? Destroy Thackerays completely ? Secure BMC win ? Have a puppet CM while controlling the hooligans ?

The ones you listed are tactical objectives. 

Strategically, be the standalone right wing player in India's richest state.