Brigadier rudra Pratap Singh:villian turned Hero,how relevant is his statement in current time

vayuu1

https://youtu.be/gq4KwosLPPo 

Watch from 6:45 onwards,how true is this in present times,a Film made for propoganda,with purpose of showing Indian army in bad light by jihadist was destroyed by brilliant acting of KK Menon,his dialogue,how relevant is this in current time.

Innocent....AK 47 lolipop ki Tarah hath main le kar ghoomte hai .. innocent

Bachche nhi hai!! Time bomb hai saale.. atankwadi ke pille hai.

Inka hisaab chukaate chukaate hum khaak ho jayenge,each and every dialogue is so apt so true when u see what's happening around you,this whole conversation between kk Menon and Rahul bose,which made This iconic scene deserve a separate thread 

9 minutes ago, vayuu1 said:

https://youtu.be/gq4KwosLPPo 

Watch from 6:45 onwards,how true is this in present times,a Film made for propoganda,with purpose of showing Indian army in bad light by jihadist was destroyed by brilliant acting of KK Menon,his dialogue,how relevant is this in current time.

Innocent....AK 47 lolipop ki Tarah hath main le kar ghoomte hai .. innocent

Bachche nhi hai!! Time bomb hai saale.. atankwadi ke pille hai.

Inka hisaab chukaate chukaate hum khaak ho jayenge,each and every dialogue is so apt so true when u see what's happening around you,this whole conversation between kk Menon and Rahul bose,which made This iconic scene deserve a separate thread 

way to miss  the point.  

He's portraying an injured pscyhe who has resorted to stereotyping innocents due to his suffering and personal tragedy.  And here you are, using it to showcase your own bigotry.  Its this sort of diseased mindset that leads a community to genocide.  This is the kind of blanket generalizations that Pakistanis made about Bangladeshis - their culture is too hindu, they are not muslim enough, they need to be "taught a lesson". That kind of societal acceptance of bigotry naturally ended up in the genocide of Bengalis by Pakistanis.  I do not think you realize what sort of a slippery slope you are on, when you think that you are "agreeing" with the words of this fictional character.

I could easily just resort to name-calling and insult you, but I don't want to do that, it will just descend into the gutter of back and forth hurling of trash.  I'd much rather have you reconsider what you are trying to say. 

Often times, one can get carried away with a particular train of thought, or a point of 'argument', and go too far.  

1 minute ago, sandeep said:

way to miss  the point.  

He's portraying an injured pscyhe who has resorted to stereotyping innocents due to his suffering and personal tragedy.  And here you are, using it to showcase your own bigotry.  Its this sort of diseased mindset that leads a community to genocide.  This is the kind of blanket generalizations that Pakistanis made about Bangladeshis - their culture is too hindu, they are not muslim enough, they need to be "taught a lesson". That kind of societal acceptance of bigotry naturally ended up in the genocide of Bengalis by Pakistanis.  I do not think you realize what sort of a slippery slope you are on, when you think that you are "agreeing" with the words of this fictional character.

I could easily just resort to name-calling and insult you, but I don't want to do that, it will just descend into the gutter of back and forth hurling of trash.  I'd much rather have you reconsider what you are trying to say. 

Often times, one can get carried away with a particular train of thought, or a point of 'argument', and go too far.  

I don't care if you call me bigot or what point is its dhimmis like u who are as much responsible for what is happening in India as buffoons like Mohammad zubair,this sarva garam vadapao of yours is equally responsible for each and every kishan bharwad, chandan mishra,ankit and now kanhaiyalal, nobody justifies lynching aur kis bigotry ki baat kr rahe ho , ICF pe bigotry bigotry ka r@ndi rona aasan hai,kabhi Delhi riots main ,ya udaipur main jaa ke dekho na kya haal hai,u don't face it so easier to be a preacher, Hum se poocho jinka ghoomna hota hai Delhi bhraman krna hota,kabhi yhi baat Delhi ke ghonda, seelampur,Azad market,jama masjid, babarpur, jafrabad,trilokpuri,inderlok,maujpur jake kaho na,na ye secularism ka bhoot utar jaye to kehna,kisi ki koi personal animosity nhi hai , point was how relevant is kk menon's conversation with Rahul bose was, regarding bigotry,so let me tell you one thing I'd rather be bigot than dead ask kanhaiyalal,his neighbour gave his whereabouts,what was his fault,you can call me names as if i give a f about that , but atleast don't act like an ostrich and rather accept that islamic terrorism is reality and instead of introspection all peaceful community is pretending,with same old shyte that ours is religion of peace 

8 minutes ago, vayuu1 said:

or what point is its dhimmis like u who are as much responsible

hurling feces is what monkeys do.  Humans have the capacity to discuss disagreements.  LMK when you grow up and are willing to have an actual conversation instead of hurling feces filled walls of text.  

I'm under no illusions of the risks and challenges from Islamic fanaticism.  But handling that problem requires fortitude and brains, not a reverse image of bigoted foolishness.   

Yahaan internet par ucchal kar kuch nahi ukhaad rahe ho, jitna fudaknaa hai fudak le.  

Just now, sandeep said:

hurling feces is what monkeys do.  Humans have the capacity to discuss disagreements.  LMK when you grow up and are willing to have an actual conversation instead of hurling feces filled walls of text.  

I'm under no illusions of the risks and challenges from Islamic fanaticism.  But handling that problem requires fortitude and, brains, not a reverse image of bigoted foolishness.   

Yahaan internet par ucchal kar kuch nahi ukhaad rahe ho, jitna fudaknaa hai fudak le.  

Abey chomu to pagal hai kya ,how is calling dhimmi an abuse,aur tere se puch ke fudkunga kya,bc tum brain lagate Rehna wo Tumhari maar ke chale jayenge , disagreements and discussion manavo ke sath ki jaati hai danavo ke sath nhi.

Personally a fan of XI Jinping's ideology about Islam.  His speech in Xinjinag is a masterpiece.. NYT published it a while ago.  This is a movie dialogue that has no significance in reality.  There are over 20 crore Muslims in India & we can't take a hardcore approach.  We saw how GOI got arm twisted in hours by foreign powers by a mere statement. 

Hindus are still in overwhelmingly in majority & yet act like Dhimmis.  They blindly follow Ganga Jamuna tehzeeb & that includes both RW & LW. 

Hindus need a full on course correction & evolve with Time & adopt other ideas. 

@sandeep don’t want to get into a tu-tu main-main , but that script with those dialogues in the movie was unintentionally more effective to set a narrative for Kashmir. Forget about religious fights in rest of India, but the fight in Kashmir for armed forces becoming ideological  is inevitable. War zone is seldom democratic or secular. 

Learning from Israel, if the armed forces are not ideologically motivated, there will be an existential crisis for them and for India. 

1 hour ago, vayuu1 said:

Abey chomu to pagal hai kya ,how is calling dhimmi an abuse,aur tere se puch ke fudkunga kya,bc tum brain lagate Rehna wo Tumhari maar ke chale jayenge , disagreements and discussion manavo ke sath ki jaati hai danavo ke sath nhi.

One more time you resort to name-calling, you will be temp-banned.  Normally if you had done this to a different poster, I would have banned you for a day or so already.  But its me, and I'm thickskinned, and DGAF.  But heed the warning.

4 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

@sandeep don’t want to get into a tu-tu main-main , but that script with those dialogues in the movie was unintentionally more effective to set a narrative for Kashmir. Forget about religious fights in rest of India, but the fight in Kashmir for armed forces becoming ideological  is inevitable. War zone is seldom democratic or secular. 

Learning from Israel, if the armed forces are not ideologically motivated, there will be an existential crisis for them and for India. 

You are advocating for learning the wrong lessons then.  Its not 'ideology' that wins, its efficacy.  Slogan baazi, shouting like OP is going to do jack-sh!t.  Effective COIN ops require professional execution.  I don't want to fall prey to over generalizations, but Indian institutions including the military - don't really do professional execution that well - it almost always boils down to some guys going above and beyond to make miracles happen.  

Israel is facing a much easier adversary than India is.  You cannot blindly ape their methodology - it will get you nowhere, and way more likely to be counterproductive.  Don't mistake my words for 'softness', I'm by no means soft on fanaticism - and especially on the ethno-religious flavor that these valley kashmiris espouse.  But winning requires titanium tough fist dressed in smooth velvet gloves - not just for "PR", but for efficacy reasons. 

4 hours ago, sandeep said:

One more time you resort to name-calling, you will be temp-banned.  Normally if you had done this to a different poster, I would have banned you for a day or so already.  But its me, and I'm thickskinned, and DGAF.  But heed the warning.

Bite me 

Waise yha kuch logon ko gyan pelne ki aadat kyu hai,aise logon ko bolo, actually field main jaaye,aur jyada nhi 1hafta actually bita kr aaye then we will see how thick skinned they are that is if they will have any skin left,i merely said that ki how apt shaurya dialogue is in today's situation, u said ki its injured psyche which stereotype innocent, fine,but can you deny that far too many incidents have been happening without even condemning such incidents, I am not saying some not condemn it but when u see a lot of people posting smile or laughing emojis when our soldiers are martyred or guy's like kanhaiyalal, kishan bharwad are killed mercilessly what does that tells u, easier for u to say ki need to tackle it with brain,but when a huge mob starts pelting stone at u or charge at u with swords what will you do 

I'll narrate you an incident that happened with two decades ago,i went with my brother at a famous food joint in kebabian gali jama masjid,we ordered food and as it was getting ready,my brother accidentally spilled cold drink on a guy,he started shouting and name calling we frequently apologised and offered to get him new,he started pushing us and we told him to back off,he said just just wait and rushed away immediately,sensing danger,we left and started walking towards our vehicle as we were going, suddenly we saw 15-20 guy's with swords,butcher knife, hockey and knuckle asking to hotel guy about our whereabouts,kya karna chahiye tha,waha rukna chahiye tha,ki aao bhai kaato mujhe, kyunki urs is a religion of peace actually piece,jispe beet ti hai usse pata chalta hai,aur ye actually hota hai 

3 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Aao bachon mein tumhe ek kahaani sunaata hoon.

Ghane jungalon se guzarta hua, kaheen jaa rahaa tha.

Jaa rahaa tha? nahi aa raha tha.

And so on....

To aao na jungle main, Roka kisne hai, tumhe bhi pta chal jayega,ki jungle main kitne shikaari ghum rahe hain 

1 minute ago, sandeep said:

I have to remember to be nice to children.

That is if you are alive to say this, considering if you are willing to step into the jungle 

Edited by vayuu1

6 hours ago, sandeep said:

You are advocating for learning the wrong lessons then.  Its not 'ideology' that wins, its efficacy.  Slogan baazi, shouting like OP is going to do jack-sh!t.  Effective COIN ops require professional execution.  I don't want to fall prey to over generalizations, but Indian institutions including the military - don't really do professional execution that well - it almost always boils down to some guys going above and beyond to make miracles happen.  

Israel is facing a much easier adversary than India is.  You cannot blindly ape their methodology - it will get you nowhere, and way more likely to be counterproductive.  Don't mistake my words for 'softness', I'm by no means soft on fanaticism - and especially on the ethno-religious flavor that these valley kashmiris espouse.  But winning requires titanium tough fist dressed in smooth velvet gloves - not just for "PR", but for efficacy reasons. 

You didn’t get me. The movie was made when Kashmir sympathies were a fad in Bhaiwood.   I am not advocating killing women and children in hatred. But , our forces were in the backfoot with media showing children hurt with pellet gun wounds, the kids throwing stones could easily be radicalized to become terrorists in future. That movie’s dialogues resonates with the public now more than those times, although it was not intended. 

I don’t know much about efficacy in warfare , but Israeli situation is more dire than I s and they are surviving better with iron hand tactics. A terrorist house will be demolished and sometimes there will be retaliatory action against the family. 

Hindus are alone and cornered in their own land (reasons are multiple including Hindus   themselves), let alone being able to standup for Hindus in other countries… Many of the other religious communities receive backing & funding from overseas. 

Further the social media is exposing that the country (apart from a small % of population) is decades behind many developed countries.

10 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

I don’t know much about efficacy in warfare , but Israeli situation is more dire than I s and they are surviving better with iron hand tactics. A terrorist house will be demolished and sometimes there will be retaliatory action against the family. 

Yes, Israel is in a tense situation as it is constantly at war. Israel has 17-18% of Muslim population, backed up by hostile neighbouring Islamic countries (Iran has deployed militant groups like Hezbollah and also wants to nuke it). 

Israel has strengthened itself at multiple levels (including by forging relationships with major countries). 

Edited by zen

One can blame other religious communities but what have Hindus done for themselves despite over 7 decades of independence? 

They have stood silent when Mahabharata-Ramayana are referred to as myths in their own country. Can you imagine God being referred to as a myth in Jerusalem or Mecca or Vatican?

They have not even visioned their holy sites to be at Mecca-Jerusalem-Vatican levels. Major holy sites in India should be among the best and secured places in the country. 

Holy river Ganga continues to get polluted. 

Unfortunately, even God cannot help such a community.