Will Captain Rohit equal and overtake the mighty ATG Aussies under Ponting?

sage

3 minutes ago, sage said:

He has won 19 consecutive matches as a champion captain. Amazing how Rohit critics like to delude themselves

He only became a full time captain recently  … Less said about the opposition the better … Add to that the folly of comparing it to Ponting, whose team won tons of consecutive games in a World Cup 

Let’s not forget the #s posted by that website combines all formats. Ponting led in tests too, while Rohit skipped a test due to COVID, after earlier running away from Eng to play in IPL … He is not even played consecutive games for his team :lol: 

Edited by zen
4 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Somehow I think you will say this even in his eulogy if you are allowed to speak. :lol:

I don’t hate Sharma (in fact I have supported him when he started out when ppl were calling him Maggie) … Amazing to folks fooling themselves with pointless #s  … Of course, Rohit performance with the bat are nothing much to talk about so let’s look elsewhere :hysterical: 

Edited by zen

Ponting’s so-called record itself means little in the overall scheme of things (the silver lining is that his run includes the ODI WC) 

Earlier, we had Kohli’s # of total matches won and win % … Now we get this :lol: 

Edited by zen
19 minutes ago, zen said:

I don’t hate Sharma (in fact I have supported him when he started out when ppl were calling him Maggie) … Amazing to folks fooling themselves with pointless #s  … Of course, Rohit performance with the bat are nothing much to talk about so let’s look elsewhere :hysterical: 

His new found zest to match Sunil Marine with quick 30s at 150+ SR will certainly help India in T20s

6 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

His new found zest to match Sunil Marine with quick 30s at 150+ SR will certainly help India in T20s

It may not be new found zest but because he is made the captain he has to play for the team too and not look to get to his 20 odd first  

PS let’s not forget that he isn’t even playing top teams with full strength bowling attacks (missed out on the series v SA, which had its top bowlers)

Edited by zen
3 hours ago, sage said:

He has won 19 consecutive matches as a champion captain. Amazing how Rohit critics like to delude themselves

Has it been fraud Pandya he would have announced greatest captain ever, actually he already been by some white @$$ boot licker cricket expert.Maine bola tha na Rohit ki tarif Hui nahi ki koi chati Pitney lagega ga. What is laughable is people who laugh at rohit are fan of a nobody in international and call themselves an expert.:hysterical:

Edited by raki05