Road safety world series

vvvslaxman

Started last week. Second match for India abandoned.

Here is the first match

https://www.espncricinfo.com/series/road-safety-world-series-2022-1333715/india-legends-vs-south-africa-legends-1st-match-1333725/full-scorecard

Damn Yusuf is still hitting sixes for fun. 35 runs in 15 balls albeit against a aging, rubbish attack.  Stuart Binny 82 in 42 balls. Tendu 16 in 15. Rahul sharma. wow seems like a long time ago.

Edited by vvvslaxman
13 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

Watch at 3:45. The way Raina executes that widish ball through off side. SOmthing Pant can try instead of keeping his feet stuck and throwing hand at it.

Yusuf has uncomplicated technique vs spin too.

Yesterday smashed Murali,Vettori and Panesar.

Its spin no question of bowler bowling slower due to age.

2 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

Started last week. Second match for India abandoned.

Here is the first match

https://www.espncricinfo.com/series/road-safety-world-series-2022-1333715/india-legends-vs-south-africa-legends-1st-match-1333725/full-scorecard

Damn Yusuf is still hitting sixes for fun. 35 runs in 15 balls albeit against a aging, rubbish attack.  Stuart Binny 82 in 42 balls. Tendu 16 in 15. Rahul sharma. wow seems like a long time ago.

Enjoyed watching this, so thanks for posting. When I see I Pathan I see a huge lost opportunity there, he could have been a lot more…

The batting has more firepower than our current line up and the fielding is on par.

1 hour ago, rollingstoned said:

Became the first seam bowler to take 400 wickets in Ranji in 2018 apparently. Seems to be taller than Ishant Sharma too. 

He was listless. I saw that match live. Commies almost felt sorry for him.  India got thrashed in both the tests he played. INdian batting was abysmal. 

2 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

He was listless. I saw that match live. Commies almost felt sorry for him.  India got thrashed in both the tests he played. INdian batting was abysmal. 

Not suited to those conditions. Would have been handy in SA and Aus