KL Rahul and DK - mental midgets in World tournaments?

Texan

36 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

Apart from SKY and Kohli everybody was worse. Just \that one is less worse . one is more worse.  Pandya has done okay in one match as an all rounder. Rohit bashed minnow team. Went missing in two crucial games. Kela failed in all 3.  DK was miserable in all 3 (in one as a keeper).  Ashwin atleast saved his name in one game.  Average, below average, mediocre.. these are the categories almost all of them fall under.

Just watch them become like IPL stars vs Bangla and Zimb this week.

Everything will be considered ok in Indian cricket again.

12 minutes ago, SRT100 said:

Irrelevant, he still would have done better with those performances than KL as opener or Karthik as keeper. Again, learn and try to comprehend the situation.

Your responses are more irritating than engaging.

And yours are so reductionist and binary. You are convinced that Pant would do better job at by being in the team. Anyway, he is our future as other contenders are even more unproven 

23 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

And yours are so reductionist and binary. You are convinced that Pant would do better job at by being in the team. Anyway, he is our future as other contenders are even more unproven 

I have no trust in any of the guys available.  Pant had enough chances, DK is going anyway.  Kishan also got enough chances. Only person that has not had enough chances is Samson.  RIght now we have no Samson. So Pant can play. I am not sure whether he will replace DK or Hooda. Samson's recent ODI performances are encouraging.  HE should play enough ODI games and get used to playing in the middle as an international batsman. IN T20 you don't get that opportunity.  On an average you get to face 10 or 15 balls in T20. You can't really construct a worthwhile innings to gain experience. After sufficient number of ODIs Samson may be able to come back to T20.

4 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

I backed Hooda only on the premise he was going to bowl. If he was not going to bowl they might as well have played Pant.

Look I can respect that, as I can see the logic with your choice.

For me though Pant kills multiple birds with one stone by his inclusion.

It was no brainer decision for Perth, which explains why India didnt have the brains to play him.

On 11/1/2022 at 3:09 AM, SRT100 said:

Look I can respect that, as I can see the logic with your choice.

For me though Pant kills multiple birds with one stone by his inclusion.

It was no brainer decision for Perth, which explains why India didnt have the brains to play him.

they are lacking in neurons... they have less of them than porifera