Top Indian wrestlers sit on silent protest against WFI chief

Singh bling

51 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

RaGa wants USA and UK to intervene because Indian democracy and institutions like election commission are failing. This is textbook anarchy

This is text book anarchy indeed. Probes conducted wit ruling party knowing the outcome.

7 hours ago, Khota said:

I am saying I have no faith in this investigation. I want IOC to investigate.

IOC? Why not get the UN to do everything in India then? In fact, we should ask every govt institution to turn over their work to the US and UK since  @Khota doesn't believe in Indian institutions. 

And you are the one that finds my statements strange? Wow. I think I'll stick to my signature again. Have a great day and get well soon. 

26 minutes ago, bharathh said:

IOC? Why not get the UN to do everything in India then? In fact, we should ask every govt institution to turn over their work to the US and UK since  @Khota doesn't believe in Indian institutions. 

And you are the one that finds my statements strange? Wow. I think I'll stick to my signature again. Have a great day and get well soon. 

Can we have at least some independent company audit Adani?

The courts when they get politicized people lose faith in them.

It is OK to keep on jailing opposition to stay in power. Fascist is what you are.

1 hour ago, Khota said:

Can we have at least some independent company audit Adani?

The courts when they get politicized people lose faith in them.

It is OK to keep on jailing opposition to stay in power. Fascist is what you are.

Ignorant question ...Which opposition member has been jailed without court's intervention? 

1 hour ago, diga said:

Ignorant question ...Which opposition member has been jailed without court's intervention? 

Doesn't matter. Did an international organization that has nothing to do with India or its law consent to the jailing? If not, the person cannot be found guilty. That is the level of discussion we are having :facepalm:

6 hours ago, bharathh said:

Doesn't matter. Did an international organization that has nothing to do with India or its law consent to the jailing? If not, the person cannot be found guilty. That is the level of discussion we are having :facepalm:

The level of discussion we are having is that everything is politicized by the ruling party to stay in power.