Hindenburg group accuses Adani group of fraud

gattaca

5 minutes ago, Khota said:

Donal Trump was never put in prison. Where are you getting this false information from?

you have to go to jail to get a jail mugshot bub. He spent a day in jail. lol.

4 minutes ago, Khota said:

Poker is NE to Stock. You need to learn a lot.

since i am an accomplished poker player and have been at stock markets for the last 15 years, i can safely say- you are wrong. they are both a form of gambling. 

Anyways, coming back to my question- USA has put people in prison for saying the wrong thing too. So why can SEC get free pass and not SEBI to do its job ? 

1 hour ago, Muloghonto said:

you have to go to jail to get a jail mugshot bub. He spent a day in jail. lol.

since i am an accomplished poker player and have been at stock markets for the last 15 years, i can safely say- you are wrong. they are both a form of gambling. 

Anyways, coming back to my question- USA has put people in prison for saying the wrong thing too. So why can SEC get free pass and not SEBI to do its job ? 

Going to jail and getting jailed are two different things.

As far as your accomplishments are concerned less said the better.

I have answered your first question, now you have other can I suggest you go step outside and get some fresh air.

23 minutes ago, Khota said:

Going to jail and getting jailed are two different things.

As far as your accomplishments are concerned less said the better.

I have answered your first question, now you have other can I suggest you go step outside and get some fresh air.

No,  you have not answered the question as why are you ok with SEC but not SEBI doing its job without interference. You need to demonstrate what is different about SEBI and SEC in your view. 

4 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

No,  you have not answered the question as why are you ok with SEC but not SEBI doing its job without interference. You need to demonstrate what is different about SEBI and SEC in your view. 

Before any more answers can you apologize for lying that Donal Trum was jailed. Discourse will go better if you tell the truth.

16 hours ago, Khota said:

You guys are being dishonest. if you don't see fraud here.

Its no different than any other company which is operating in the listed market...

PS: One should not keep shifting the goal posts as you keep doing

2 hours ago, Khota said:

Before any more answers can you apologize for lying that Donal Trum was jailed. Discourse will go better if you tell the truth.

He was jailed, technically. You don't get mugshot done unless you spend time in jail in murrica.

You still haven't answered the question asked of you 2 pages ago and you keep dodging like a typical AAP politician, so answer the question i asked 20 times by now- why are you ok with SEC but not SEBI

7 hours ago, diga said:

Its no different than any other company which is operating in the listed market...

PS: One should not keep shifting the goal posts as you keep doing

They are 100m apart and firm.

Not all companies do that.

6 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

He was jailed, technically. You don't get mugshot done unless you spend time in jail in murrica.

You still haven't answered the question asked of you 2 pages ago and you keep dodging like a typical AAP politician, so answer the question i asked 20 times by now- why are you ok with SEC but not SEBI

You are dumb.

9 minutes ago, diga said:

some people are khotas of the nth order (n tending to infinity)... they will dodge, divert or deflect the topic 

Some people have intelligence quotient inversely proportional to that. I guess that approaches zero rapidly.

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

He was indicted, surrendered to the police 4 times and he was out on bail .

All that means is possibly fingerprints and mugshot. There will be a trial and if found guilty he could potentially go to jail.

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

Chakravarty and Newsclick were named to have been on CHinese payroll by Gora masters - NYT first. Indian govt acted on that report!

https://swarajyamag.com/politics/what-the-nyt-report-said-about-newsclicks-link-with-chinese-communist-party.

Your source is a newspaper by BJP. Let us do little bit better than that.