Mark Wood

Trent Boult

Tim Southee

Neil Wagner

Mohammad Shami

Jasprit Bumrah

Shaheen Shah

Kemar Roach

this list is not complete. jason holder, shannon gabriel, umesh yadav, etc are all missing.

4 minutes ago, sarchasm said:

The hottest of hot takes. :hysterical:

Yea we all saw what happened in India vs piss poor batsmen. Record v Sri Lankas is bad too. 

I dont mean he isn't good. He is but he is. Boun e trck bully. 

Bumrah of injury free is at the top with relative ease. Shami shits on scummins in Asia too. 

19 minutes ago, sarchasm said:

Yes, but Cummins has a bigger and better body of work and now has leadership role as well. Staying injury free is a credit to him. Cummins could perform 10x worse in India or the subcontinent and he'd still stay ahead of Bumrah for me.

I look at ability. Ability wise chuckrah in form is better. Consistency due to being injury free you can give it to scummins. But he has been poor in India and lungaaa. So a no for me. 

Tullah rabada is another one struggled in india/lungaa and even in u.a.e to an extent. Bounce track bully to an extent. Great bowler but yes he has holes. 

3 hours ago, speedracer said:

Bumrah pre injury was better than both above him. Even now he is.

Nope not even close...A teen  Rabada was genuinely challenging every past pacer. 

Age fudger Waqar's record of youngest to  200 wickets should ideally be given to Rabada who is second on the list. 

Probably the last teenage sensation of our times. 

1 minute ago, Lone Wolf said:

Nope not even close...A teen  Rabada was genuinely challenging every past pacer. 

Age fudger Waqar's record of youngest to  200 wickets should ideally be given to Rabada who is second on the list. 

Probably the last teenage sensation of our times. 

When did he help SA win in India or Pakistan?

Ywa no. He won in Oz. Similar conditions to SA. 

Did ok in England. Nz conditions and ball is more similar to SA. Poor and quite pathetic in India and Asia overall. 

I dont think so. I love rabada but in terms of ability at peak form bumrah shits on him for me. 

Bumrah is a choker though in finals.

33 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Rabada lol, got outbowled by Hassan Ali and no name trundlers in Pak. Even in India he has been pathetic.

Rabada Pre & Post injury is in different league. 

That's why teen sensations have become rare.  His body wasn't able to sustain this. 

He is was in a decent shout to break age fudging Waqar's record for youngest to 200 wickets if not for the back injury   Eventually did at 25 still 3rd youngest & youngest non Asian to do that. 

He came too young... And was genuinely fast at 18-19 years as well.  A 90mph bowler. 

Cummins also probably would have gone on to break Waqar's record if not for injury. 

Edited by Lone Wolf