Has Virat Kohli given all his detractors a big phainty

1 hour ago, Suhaan said:

Koolie fan boys must retire from this forum,bloody polluting elements

Just like their Koolie these loyal Coolie's crave about stat padding

Rating points,wedding points,shyting points and fecking points:wp23:

No wonder they sound boring and pointless,they need proper time off

A good sendoff like this is needed :finger:

But Kohli is so fit that he can tie his own shoelaces and those of others around him! He holds the record for highest shoe shine points. 

4 hours ago, putrevus said:

The delusions somehow still in ingrained in minds of Sachins' fans is beyond comical.

Sachin was nothing more than steady eddy who played for 20 years.There is a reason why he never reached 900 rating  in either odis or tests.  

Kohli is nothing more than a stat bot who took full advantage of easy ODI rules and patta wickets. Unlike a Kane Williamson or Joe Root or a Smith, this choker shits the bed at the first signs of pressure. 

4 hours ago, sarchasm said:

Did coolie **** his chaddi again?

Man, these cheap bilateral runs were the ONLY thing going for this fraud of a cricketer in his career. Where opposition fields their 3rd string attacks for this loser to pad up the stats. And he's shitting himself here as well.

Coolie turned into King Coolie on the back of these jamodis playing against 3rd string attacks with two new balls and all those silly fielding rules.

He faced 4 balls against Starc look all at sea against him. Got out on 4th ball against him. Must be missing Keshrick Williams.:phehe:

16 hours ago, Suhaan said:

You were found Licking kohli's boots the last time he smashed your bloody face with his bat. 

Wait for some time, you will again experience the same thing. 

10 hours ago, Bigg Brother said:

He faced 4 balls against Starc look all at sea against him. Got out on 4th ball against him. Must be missing Keshrick Williams.:phehe:

Grade A idiot who I have smashed many time on this forum. 

This was the first time Starc got Kohli in Odis. 

Ja beta apne aukaad ke hisaab se ludo khel. 

Tere bas ka nahi ye sab. 

21 hours ago, Stan AF said:

The sheer amount of delusion from Kohli fans in this thread is worse than his PR.

Yeah a grade A Jaahil placing him with Vengsarkar would be all right with you. 

No one can have a different opinion than you, if that's what you wish  then there's no need to post on a forum. 

4 minutes ago, Adamant said:

You were found Licking kohli's boots the last time he smashed your bloody face with his bat. 

Wait for some time, you will again experience the same thing. 

Lol,a sick arse licker of Koolie can talk like that, Koolie's innings that night amused everyone as cricket fan I too appreciated it a lot but it doesn't warrant a permanent place for him period,come out of it,you have become wierd

I have backed and supported Pant too,had debate with others but haven't been a slave fan to anyone unlike you lot and have criticised him too,cricket is much more than this

But you are a legit GOAT arse and shyte licker of Koolie,now take the award and buzz off

2 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

Lol,a sick arse licker of Koolie can talk like that, Koolie's innings that night amused everyone as cricket fan I too appreciated it a lot but it doesn't warrant a permanent place for him period,come out of it,you have become wierd

I have backed and supported Pant too,had debate with others but haven't been a slave fan to anyone unlike you lot and have criticised him too,cricket is much more than this

But you are a legit GOAT arse and shyte licker of Koolie,now take the award and buzz off

Who said he warrants a permanent place in the side, quote that post of mine. 

You are a grade A moron who has problem with anyone who has a different opinion. 

There is no post in this thread where it shows I made a fanboy comment but idiots like you still have a problem. 

If do kaudi ke cricket analysts like Sarchasm put him with Vengsarkar then definitely I will revert back. What's your problem there?

23 minutes ago, Adamant said:

Grade A idiot who I have smashed many time on this forum. 

This was the first time Starc got Kohli in Odis. 

Ja beta apne aukaad ke hisaab se ludo khel. 

Tere bas ka nahi ye sab. 

LMAO ,you play with Kohli's balls idiot. Did I mention anywhere He is Starc's bunny or what. Comprehension problems or what? Went to your shytehole when I mentioned about Swann-Panesar and Ashwin's averages. I'm not here to battle against idiots leeches like you , I like watching Indian cricket and anyone who makes it unwatchable ,I'm going to call out. Don't quote me ever idiot, i have enough of your imbecile replies...

Edited by Bigg Brother
44 minutes ago, Adamant said:

Who said he warrants a permanent place in the side, quote that post of mine. 

You are a grade A moron who has problem with anyone who has a different opinion. 

There is no post in this thread where it shows I made a fanboy comment but idiots like you still have a problem. 

If do kaudi ke cricket analysts like Sarchasm put him with Vengsarkar then definitely I will revert back. What's your problem there?

Do you have to really put it in writing to say Kohli warrants a place as he scored a blinder that night

Refrain yourself from using words like "moron" for your fellow posters here,you won't be spared nicely,buffoons like you have a problem with people who point out problem kohli's fading technique,scoring ability and his presence in the side creating imbalance in thes side in the longer run

Rest the adrenaline rush while someone criticizes Kohli and put your defense in more civilized manner,another chewt on this forum starts his every post with his family surname"moron",he too should be all ears and eyes while reading this post

What anyone else says doesn't matter to me,take the matter to the concerned person,deal with them if you have it in you

Edited by Suhaan
17 hours ago, Suhaan said:

@Suhaan

What does this look like? 

Is this a love letter? 

Middle finger after every line and don't tell me you don't expect a retaliation. 

I have never said Kohli deserves to be in the team despite failing, you can see my post where I said he should be thrown out of test side if hw fails to score a big one in the 4th test. But he succeeded, now he has one more chance in the WTC final. 

2 hours ago, Adamant said:

@Suhaan

What does this look like? 

Is this a love letter? 

Middle finger after every line and don't tell me you don't expect a retaliation. 

I have never said Kohli deserves to be in the team despite failing, you can see my post where I said he should be thrown out of test side if hw fails to score a big one in the 4th test. But he succeeded, now he has one more chance in the WTC final. 

It was in a response to some toxic posters ,who keep on using their surnames for fellow posters who have different opinion