Atiq Ahmad, his brother Ashraf shot dead in Prayagraj, 3 attackers arrested

Austin 3:!6

6 hours ago, gattaca said:

Big concern is someone who is a mainstream media journalist saying the verse for a terrorist 

Not any regular criminal, he had killed a BJP MLA and was convicted of it. They make such a big outrage when Hindu criminals kill Muslim criminals look ke the OP, but this Ansari guy assassinated his political rival riddled his body with 70 bullets and cut his choti and janeu. Just to make point about his hate for Hindus. His death is venerated by popular journalists as a hero!! . He had 64 FIRs of killings, extortion, kidnapping and was a seasoned criminal.

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/justice-has-been-served-wife-of-bjp-mla-murdered-by-mukhtar-ansari-5332372

12 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

Idk but it is the general viewpoint... Ofc it can vary depending upon upbringing education etc... But sample size is fairly big. 

Seen plenty of Arabs and Turks calling out these south Asian M's who believe they are on a equal footing as them & they somehow own that "glorious" history too. 

Then its your sample which is skewed. Or hang out with the wrong set of people.

Before the advent of oil, it was the Gulf Arabs who looked up to India as a land of opportunity, learning and business.

When they were Bedouins, India ( and specifically Indian Muslim kingdoms) had music, poetry, trade and what not.

Why would we have an inferiority complex?

Also, why would you take so much pleasure in Turks or Arabs mistreating/ calling out your own people? Muslims or otherwise?

Do you know if the Arabs treat non Muslims Indians better? No they do not. 

Perhaps now things are better, but poor people are treated shabbily everywhere. More so in places they don't belong to. 

Saudi Arabia has its first ever Miss Universe contestant. If you check SM, all the voices against her are South Asians, not Arabs, Africans, Central Asians, Malays or Turks. Turkish actresses get loads of advice from South Asian Muslims over their dressing sense, or hanging out with opposite gender. Recently Minority Affairs minister Smriti Irani went to Madinah to sign some Haj related agreement. Again Indian Muslims (including journos, so called moderates) were up in arms and sending lanat to Arabs for allowing a kafir women in Islam's holy city....same Indian Muslims who have thousands of mosques and 5 times azan in Haridwar, Rishikesh, Badrinath, Varanasi, Ayodhya, Tirupati, Kanchi, Madurai....basically all Hindu holy places. Arabs and our converts had a full fledged social media war for many days over this, and ordinary Saudi folks were abusing Indian/Pakistani Muslims for poking their noses elsewhere. 

In Badaun, 2 Muslim barbers (brothers) went to their Hindu neighbor's home, and slit/beheaded their children aged 6 and 10. No personal grudge or enmity, in fact the kid's mother had given them money that day when they asked for monetary help. One of the brothers (who actually did the heinous act, other guy was a passive bystander) was shot dead by UP police. Check the crowd at his funeral. If so many members of Muslim community have sympathies with a guy who decapitated two innocent kids just because they were kafirs, how can we co-exist normally? I am sure majority Muslims will be disgusted by this as well, as any normal human would......but can how does one explain the visuals we see in such funerals? Even if 1% Muslims are radicalized and in a point of no return that's a huge number because of their population. 

Just google 'Sajid Javed Badaun'. I had the misfortune of coming across unedited pics from the crime scene and even the ceiling was stained with blood.

Edited by Gollum

6 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Saudi Arabia has its first ever Miss Universe contestant. If you check SM, all the voices against her are South Asians, not Arabs, Africans, Central Asians, Malays or Turks. Turkish actresses get loads of advice from South Asian Muslims over their dressing sense, or hanging out with opposite gender. Recently Minority Affairs minister Smriti Irani went to Madinah to sign some Haj related agreement. Again Indian Muslims (including journos, so called moderates) were up in arms and sending lanat to Arabs for allowing a kafir women in Islam's holy city....same Indian Muslims who have thousands of mosques and 5 times azan in Haridwar, Rishikesh, Badrinath, Varanasi, Ayodhya, Tirupati, Kanchi, Madurai....basically all Hindu holy places. Arabs and our converts had a full fledged social media war for many days over this, and ordinary Saudi folks were abusing Indian/Pakistani Muslims for poking their noses elsewhere. 

Esra Biglic the Turkic actress of Ertrugrul had to endure severe backlash from Indo Pak Bangla Muslims on SM for her dressing style that she had to respond online to a few of those. 

No hidden secret 99% subcontinent M community is utterly backward and radicalized. 

Of course liberal Muslims exist but their numbers are far more insignificant. 

10 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Not any regular criminal, he had killed a BJP MLA and was convicted of it. They make such a big outrage when Hindu criminals kill Muslim criminals look ke the OP, but this Ansari guy assassinated his political rival riddled his body with 70 bullets and cut his choti and janeu. Just to make point about his hate for Hindus. His death is venerated by popular journalists as a hero!! . He had 64 FIRs of killings, extortion, kidnapping and was a seasoned criminal.

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/justice-has-been-served-wife-of-bjp-mla-murdered-by-mukhtar-ansari-5332372

Multiple kills, once killed 12 policemen in one shot with thousands of rounds of machine guns. 

Can't even blame his origin story. Loaded family, educated, nephew of ex-VP Hamid Ansari, grandson of some Muslim League/Congress bigwig, ancestral property, lucrative infrastructure contracts for his family from the 1970s, look at his ancestral house, looks like a palace. Still did all this heinous stuff.

Related to NDTV's Gargi Rawat as well, her husband is his cousin and he manages luxury wildlife resorts all over India, they are beating their chests since his death and making him look like a saint. 

Vikas Dubey was another don, who actually came from poverty. Still when he was encountered, his own parents and wife welcomed the news and thanked the police/Yogi. Mukhtar's funeral saw crowds in lakhs. How many Muslims were at the funeral of APJ Abdul Kalam? Speaks volumes, doesn't it?

10 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Forget Muslims. Libbus, Congressis, Left etc. making him look like a humanitarian. 

Their Western counterparts tried to humanize OBL and ISIS leader Baghdadi. 

5 hours ago, Mariyam said:

Before the advent of oil, it was the Gulf Arabs who looked up to India as a land of opportunity, learning and business.

When they were Bedouins, India ( and specifically Indian Muslim kingdoms) had music, poetry, trade and what not.

Also, why would you take so much pleasure in Turks or Arabs mistreating/ calling out your own people? Muslims or otherwise?

Perhaps now things are better, but poor people are treated shabbily everywhere. More so in places they don't belong to. 

I take no pleasure in seeing this.... But  Arabs /Turks have full right to flaunt their history. 

I never said they treat non Muslims any better but they are far more less radicalized than our very own South Asian ones...  That's a fact. 

Normal Hindus seeking western validation pis**s me off even more.  I have called out few RW posters for same and even on their unconditional support of Israel... Which we honestly go overboard and bend over backwards for them. 

Nothing wrong in calling spade a spade. 

On 4/1/2024 at 5:10 AM, Lone Wolf said:

I take no pleasure in seeing this.... But  Arabs /Turks have full right to flaunt their history. 

I never said they treat non Muslims any better but they are far more less radicalized than our very own South Asian ones...  That's a fact. 

Normal Hindus seeking western validation pis**s me off even more.  I have called out few RW posters for same and even on their unconditional support of Israel... Which we honestly go overboard and bend over backwards for them. 

Nothing wrong in calling spade a spade. 

Support for Israel from RW Hindus is mostly having a common ground and being a victim of a similar villyifying campaingn by the same Islamic and Liberal groups and UN.  It has got nothing to being servile and subordinate as is the case of the former. 

On 3/31/2024 at 11:19 PM, Mariyam said:

You belong to a silent majority or a silent non-mainstream majority view. But the narrative set is mostly by a class of Muslims that do matter as a vote-block. The ones attending the friday congregation and listening to and getting brainwashed by Mullahs. Either that or thois is what the mainstream media shows that a large part of Muslims believe in collectively. This air of superiortiy of a better race among SAsians that they belong to a superior Arab/Turcic/Persian lineage is not just in medieval India, but continues into modern times. Moghuls, Islamic sultanat and even Islamic rulers like Tipu/Nizams believed in beloging o  a larger caliphatre and not anywhere close to Bharatity Muslim tradion.  The Muslims  I have come across or know are mostly like yours, but I don't believe that yours is a mainstream viewpoint. 

I used to respect and listen to a Pakistani political commentator - Hassan Nisar until he clained that he got a DNA test done and was proud of his south central asian descent!! He was so happy that he did  not have a Dalit/Malit/Hindu blood in him. This is coming from a liberal moderate muslim, then you can imagine what the Mullahs preach to the common innocent Muslims.,  Then thesre is a class distinction of Ashrafs, Ajlafs. Lowe-casts Pasmandas. Ashraf SS are believed to be of higher lineage descending from M-E and claim to be superior to other Muslims or even other non-Muslims from South Asia. People are proud to be called Syeds! While a royal family who claim to be descendants of the prophet look like this ..

main-qimg-827367e79c5294328a2a0674bf1988

A typical lower class poor Muslim family from South Asia has an image in most minds..

1200px-MKE-EID1440-1866-4-2019-Edit.jpg

Edited by coffee_rules

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

Support for Israel from RW Hindus is mostly having a common ground and being a victim of a similar villyifying campaingn by the same Islamic and Liberal groups and UN.  It has got nothing to being servile and subordinate as is the case of the former. 

It looks pathetic tbh...  Make no mistake.  Some absolute lunatics spoil India's reputation for no reason also against Indian Govt.  Stand.  Intensifies racism against Indians too and we get nothing but insults in return. 

Edited by Lone Wolf

There is absolutely no reason for any particular class of people, however defined (religion, caste, geography, race, skin-color etc. etc.), to feel superior to any other class of people.  In 50,000 years, which is a blip in geological time, none of this will matter. If there is something each individual can do at this time to make the lives of other individuals better - regardless of affinity group - let's do it.

31 minutes ago, BacktoCricaddict said:

There is absolutely no reason for any particular class of people, however defined (religion, caste, geography, race, skin-color etc. etc.), to feel superior to any other class of people.  In 50,000 years, which is a blip in geological time, none of this will matter. If there is something each individual can do at this time to make the lives of other individuals better - regardless of affinity group - let's do it.

I would upvote this post a 100 times if I could.

Keep posting sir.

@coffee_rules: With all due respect to you, the picture you've posted is of a Bohri family. Per capita that is one of the richest communities in India, not just among Indian Muslims. They are hardly representative of the average Indian/Indian Muslim. Not "lower class poor" as you claim.

I want to say this in the nicest way possible to you: You are out of sync/touch with reality of Muslim people. At least those from India. Your views are shaped by literature that is harshly critical or/and has no basis in factual reality.

@Gollum When does a Muslim who is a criminal become a Muslim criminal? They are criminals, they died. Good riddance.

What you suggest in not so many words; that their actions find some canonical sanction, is totally outlandish.

There are instances when gangsters who happened to be Hindu were elected to the state legislature/ parliament. Would you view their faith/actions using the same kaleidoscope you use to view Muslim criminals?

@Lone Wolf Muslims in India have a lot to be proud of. Schools of Sufi thought. Music. Mathematical treatsies. Poetry. What do the Arabs from the Guld have in the last 1000 years before oil? If anything, they should have a parvenu inferiority complex. Not us.

2 hours ago, BacktoCricaddict said:

Well technically survival of fittest disagrees with you. A race could be technological advanced and rule the world at least the British did and could have kept going if Germany didn’t attack the world. Even in ant world harvester ants are more potent. T. rex was superior to multiple dinosaurs 

1 hour ago, Mariyam said:

I would upvote this post a 100 times if I could.

Keep posting sir.

@coffee_rules: With all due respect to you, the picture you've posted is of a Bohri family. Per capita that is one of the richest communities in India, not just among Indian Muslims. They are hardly representative of the average Indian/Indian Muslim. Not "lower class poor" as you claim.

I want to say this in the nicest way possible to you: You are out of sync/touch with reality of Muslim people. At least those from India. Your views are shaped by literature that is harshly critical or/and has no basis in factual reality.

@Gollum When does a Muslim who is a criminal become a Muslim criminal? They are criminals, they died. Good riddance.

What you suggest in not so many words; that their actions find some canonical sanction, is totally outlandish.

There are instances when gangsters who happened to be Hindu were elected to the state legislature/ parliament. Would you view their faith/actions using the same kaleidoscope you use to view Muslim criminals?

@Lone Wolf Muslims in India have a lot to be proud of. Schools of Sufi thought. Music. Mathematical treatsies. Poetry. What do the Arabs from the Guld have in the last 1000 years before oil? If anything, they should have a parvenu inferiority complex. Not us.

Of all the things I said, you pick on a poster. After I posted, I realized they are an affluent family and not what intended. You can’t refute my claim based on a picture. The reality in streets of Malda or Nuh (Mewat) or all towns is much different from your Bora community Muslums. In fact you Gujjus are quite contrary to mainstream Muslim society of India that is portrayed in media

59 minutes ago, gattaca said:

Well technically survival of fittest disagrees with you. A race could be technological advanced and rule the world at least the British did and could have kept going if Germany didn’t attack the world. Even in ant world harvester ants are more potent. T. rex was superior to multiple dinosaurs 

In evolutionary biology, "survival of the fittest" simply means the ability to reproduce. It has nothing to do with "muscle fitness" or other physical traits. A cockroach is fitter than a T.rex because, you know what, it's still here and the T.rex is not.

What disagrees with me is the fundamental misunderstanding of the term "survival of the fittest."

Edited by BacktoCricaddict

5 hours ago, BacktoCricaddict said:

Agree if all feel the same. You can't keep this opinion if the other side wants to annihilate you . Out of place in this thread. 

12 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Of all the things I said, you pick on a poster. After I posted, I realized they are an affluent family and not what intended. You can’t refute my claim based on a picture. The reality in streets of Malda or Nuh (Mewat) or all towns is much different from your Bora community Muslums. In fact you Gujjus are quite contrary to mainstream Muslim society of India that is portrayed in media

I am a Sunni Pathan from my fathers side. As mainstream as it gets. 

That aside, the reason I quoted the picture is because it is symptomatic of your post: The woman there is wearing a Rida. It is a Bohri exclusive garment. 

Do you not find it ironic? You want to tell me, a Muslim, who has lived in a Muslim majority area for some years of her life, what the Muslim on the street thinks. However, you can't even identify a common garment that is worn by sections of the community who claim to know down to a tee.

You cite some 'liberal' from Pakistan to make your point. However, I have no idea who he is and do not want to comment on that. But Pakistani standards of liberalism are different than ours. Most Pakistanis claim that Jinnah was a liberal. Beats me how someone who wanted a separate country basis faith can be considered a liberal.

Most Muslims do not think of things in terms of race. Nor do they think they are superior because of their race. The feeling of superiority comes from the notion that their belief is superior to other beliefs.

Also, the Syeds , Qureishis, Ansaris or Shaikhs of India have become honorific titles over the years. Belies the true lineage. Its a name someone would adopt, mostly just after conversion to be viewed as someone important within the community. It is some form of upward mobility.

17 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Agree if all feel the same. You can't keep this opinion if the other side wants to annihilate you . Out of place in this thread. 

Yeah it's like a Joe Biden speech which his writers have forced him to speak. 

Here is the bottom line. It's over. World will be Islamic republic. Not just India. Perhaps we might be out of here by then. 

Two factors. 1) Demographics. While it's receding fast across the world, in Muslim world it's growing remarkably. Take Pakistan, India, Africa, Arab, Europe. By pure breeding, they will be 1 in 2 in next 25 years. Politics in US too has shifted thanks the growing demographic change. 

2) Absolute clarity. You can say what you want but the community is absolutely clear on its lines. The ones on edge are too few and have to stay under the radar. Once who are moderated are conveniently quiet and would never consolidate to drive reforms. Radicals and religious are absolutely clear and motivated.  Community by auto pilot will only head towards great fundamentalist clarity. 

Christians have become atheists or woke. Hindus are essentially not consolidation kinds and too nuanced at times. No matter what the odds, crystal clarity and tight normas with fear reprisal and unmatched street power, there is only one outcome. My hindu friends are talking about fundamental rights of Ansari. Lambs for slaughter I say. 

There is 0% chance of reform. Best indicator is that the so called right wing govt has to abolish triple talaq. Tells you how rigged the game is.