Sai Sudarshan

vvvslaxman

On 6/2/2023 at 12:47 PM, vvvslaxman said:

Very mature guy. Gives compliments to the entire management.  TUrn on CC if you don't understand Tamil

I am concerned about sundar. That kid is a superstar. He needs to get stronger. Period. We cannot waste his talent. Somebody needs to help him. 

What's your take on sai? Can he play tests? 

7 hours ago, Sgattick10 said:

Could be a all format star 

He is an unfinished product. Too early to rush him in. I thought he was about 80% ready. Now i say 70% ready. But you never know. Some guys  perform better on bigger stages.

25 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

He is an unfinished product. Too early to rush him in. I thought he was about 80% ready. Now i say 70% ready. But you never know. Some guys  perform better on bigger stages.

How is he not ready? He should play ODI's.  Shubman and Jaiswal to open and Sai at #3

8 hours ago, Sgattick10 said:

Could be a all format star 

Not yet...he is not in leagues of Jaiswal who is really an all format player.

Even Gill isn't an all format batter no matter how we try to justify. He is very close though.

Sai is somewhere with Tilak & Jitesh at the moment. Likes of Rinku & Jurel are ahead of him.

Edited by singhvivek141

12 hours ago, singhvivek141 said:

Even Gill isn't an all format batter no matter how we try to justify. He is very close though.

Sai is somewhere with Tilak & Jitesh at the moment. Likes of Rinku & Jurel are ahead of him.

And there's Ruturaj in the reckoning as well.

The future top 6 will be : Ruturaj, Jaiswal, Gill, Sai, Jurel,  Rinku

21 hours ago, singhvivek141 said:

Nah he is better then those two from whatever I saw of him in ODIs. Had a good head on his shoulder, plays acc to situation and can play shots. 

Edited by Sgattick10

1 hour ago, Sgattick10 said:

Nah he is better then those two from whatever I saw of him in ODIs. Had a good head on his shoulder, plays acc to situation and can play shots. 

Tilak and Jitesh are meant for different roles,Sai is top order bat can't play their role

On 3/21/2024 at 6:43 PM, vvvslaxman said:

He looked impressive in SA