Brother and Sisters need some help ...

Deucalion

https://www.tcf.org.pk/zakat/zakat-calculator/

There is a contact no at the bottom. All Muslims are supposed to give zakat to the poor and needy. 2.5% of your income. I am sure there are many that have the Nisab and are obligated to pay Zakat.

Sorry, you have to approach charity organizations for more effective funding. Posting here will get you nowhere. 

17 hours ago, zen said:

Why isn’t anyone in Pak helping you? What about family, friends and neighbours?

17 hours ago, zen said:

List of Top 5 Trust Organizations Providing free Medical Care to People in Need in Pakistan:

1 – Transparent Hands

2 – Shaukat Khanum Cancer Hospital

3 – Edhi Foundation

4 – Insaniyat Foundation Pakistan

5 – Al-Mustafa Welfare Society

i have approached some couple of weeks ago , they are saying that they only provide support for poor people, and according to them i am not poor becoz  i have "home" . guess i have to sell my home to get some aid from these org. 

17 hours ago, zen said:

this is from 2021 , the new nawaz govt have stopped the health card becoz of political reason, although, i lives in Sindh and bhutto govt never apporved that for sindh . 

16 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

https://www.tcf.org.pk/zakat/zakat-calculator/

There is a contact no at the bottom. All Muslims are supposed to give zakat to the poor and needy. 2.5% of your income. I am sure there are many that have the Nisab and are obligated to pay Zakat.

Sorry, you have to approach charity organizations for more effective funding. Posting here will get you nowhere. 

thanks for the link, i will approch them but i knw what thre answer will be . its same pattern for every Org. but i will try . 

16 hours ago, zen said:

Pakistanis usually have a large family (at least I m under that impression), so I am wondering what the others in the family are doing? 

with this inflation even people having a 2 jobs having difficulty, no one is willing to help, after asking they just give 1k or 2k. thats all . 

6 minutes ago, Deucalion said:

with this inflation even people having a 2 jobs having difficulty, no one is willing to help, after asking they just give 1k or 2k. thats all . 

What do you expect to get out of a forum? If some people make a small donation (irrelevant considering the big picture), what are your plans for the future? 

Do you just hope to ask for money from various sources? How sustainable will that be?

16 minutes ago, zen said:

What do you expect to get out of a forum? If some people make a small donation (irrelevant considering the big picture), what are your plans for the future? 

Do you just hope to ask for money from various sources? How sustainable will that be?

i am in survival mode, need help whatever i can get, but i understand your point. if i didnt get any help, maybe i have to sell my house for my mom . its fine . 

but thanks for the suggestion .  

Just now, Deucalion said:

i am in survival mode, need help whatever i can get, but i understand your point. if i didnt get any help, maybe i have to sell my house for my mom . its fine . 

but thanks for the suggestion .  

Yes, you should sell your house if that is the better long-term plan. 

Use that money to create some source of income or incremental income. 

That is the best way out. You need to move away from asking for donations (it won't do much) and take action. 

I don't know what disease you have but you could deliver for Uber (if that is an option or similar options), start a small company where a % of the money is donated to sick people, etc. 

On 6/24/2023 at 9:56 AM, bsriharsha said:

The least I can do is get your reports checked by my cousin who's an oncologist in a good cancer hospital in Hyderabad. 

That's something I can do for free. Atleast his opinion. 

If you want that , DM me the reports.

thanks brother, but i am not a cancer patient .