Brother and Sisters need some help ...

Deucalion

Life is very cruel especially if you belong to a 3rd world country and from middle class family. i spent my half of life fighting an unknown disease , and spent all money on it.

and no one will able to diagnose it .

its an incurable disease. but now i have no money to even afford my ill mother.

my mother needs help , and i have to ask people for help . i have no money left to bear the expenses.

it includes,  hygiene, medicines, food supplement etc .

also as mentioned , my health is also not good . so i am feeling very helpless here and ask for help here .

if some brothers and sisters can help me , even with small amount , or if they can arrange togather.

i just hope no Son/Daughter ha to ask help for her mother .

but i am helpless here.

i will share my detail on DM . 

thanks

3 hours ago, Under_Score said:

Don't know what to make of this topic, seems like a 'Ultimate Humanity test' thread. 

Didn't you get any help from ANYONE in Pakistan? Did you post something like this on PP & see what response you got?

Sorry to be suspicious, but this is the guy that repeatedly posted here bragging about his Pakmil connections. Not sure if this is legit at all.

6 hours ago, sandeep said:

Sorry to be suspicious, but this is the guy that repeatedly posted here bragging about his Pakmil connections. Not sure if this is legit at all.

Sincere appeal to fellow Indians, help Indians first before donating outside.. 

11 hours ago, Under_Score said:

Don't know what to make of this topic, seems like a 'Ultimate Humanity test' thread. 

Didn't you get any help from ANYONE in Pakistan? Did you post something like this on PP & see what response you got?

i could, if they allow it, twice i try to post something about my illness that if someone can tell me about it. but they remove my thread twice. so how could they help me if they dont listen to me about my illness. 

8 hours ago, sandeep said:

you have right to be suspicious, but i love my country anyway. when someone is in bed 24/7 and have nothing to do that , he/she tries to spend his/her time on forums, or watch movies, or read a book , thats what i have been doing from last one decade, lurking here and there , but i never have any connection with anyone. i never said that i have connection with any institute, i am just a layman . 

8 hours ago, Under_Score said:

I can understand what you mean, I have never interacted with him on any of his posts until today, after I saw this topic, I looked up his last few posts, nothing seemed related to this or any slight mention regarding his health issues & this serious situation presented in this OP today. It becomes very uneasy for other regular members who don't know him personally whether to believe him or not because 'Mother ill' is a very touching & serious thought for all of us.

when it comes to me, i spent my personal life different becoz i am kind of introvert and i dont like to talk about myself, so i never shows my weakness, but when it comes to my mother, i am feeling helpless, she breaks me to ask help from people, and i want to do something for her in her difficult situation, i have reports and i can share with anyone . 

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

Sorry to hear. Allah aapko rahamat de :pray:

Bharosa rakhiye.

Set up a gofundme, anybody who could post to ICF can set up . You will get people to fund your cause

thanks for the prayer brother, but Gofundme dont work in Pakistan region. 

1 hour ago, Under_Score said:

Please don't get me wrong, you say you have some long term illness, why did you never make a topic in the past to mention some symptoms & try to see if you could get some answers since you claim that it is unknown & incurable, also did you try to google the symptoms?

This is something that is odd. 

its fine, i understand what are you trying to say brother,. i mostly used pp, so i tried that at pp but they remove it,

i didnt use much ICF, only on some cricket occasions . also i didnt ask here becoz afraid of getting ridicule here . 

i just made this thread becoz of getting no help from anywhere . 

i had to becoz of my mother. she breaks me. 

time changes everything . 

Edited by Deucalion

Also if possible provide details of illness as people can advise too (which can be as valuable as money). 

Without such details, the mesg appears like the emails one gets from Nigeria so you cannot blame ppl for being circumspect. 

12 minutes ago, zen said:

Also if possible provide details of illness as people can advise too (which can be as valuable as money). 

Without such details, the mesg appears like the emails one gets from Nigeria so you cannot blame ppl for being circumspect. 

well Sir , i am here asking for the help for my mother, she has tumor  . i can share reports if someone need to see in DM .

and if you are asking about my illness thn, its unknows atleast for Pakistani Doctors , but i can tell about it in DM. 

but also i am not asking help for me but for my mother . 

Edited by Deucalion

2 minutes ago, Deucalion said:

well Sir , i am here asking for the help for my mother, she has tumor  . i can share reports if someone need to see in DM .

Why isn’t anyone in Pak helping you? What about family, friends and neighbours?