The 'Official Delhi Humiliation Thread' - Merged Delhi bashing threads

fineleg

The 'Official Delhi Humiliation Thread' - Merged Delhi bashing threads  

1. 1.

• Delhi She-Devils
    • Delhi Devis
    • Delhi Chokedevils
    • Dilli Chordevils

Easy 'tics you surely know Rajeev better. I suppose the underlying message off IPL is that Indian fans(specially cyber variety) are bunch of loonies who are more than happy to kick their fellow Indians when they win/lose. Expand it bit further and you can begin to understand why many Pakistanis cyber goers hate India and vice versa. Surely we can all be gracious winners/losers. PS: Guess it helps with the philosphy when your own team is not playing :hysterical::hysterical:
arey yaar, i was being sarcastic there.. i am sure rajev knows that.. no way m callin him a rascist here.

Surely we can all be gracious winners/losers.
Absolutely well said Lurker. You will find that till yesterday I havent really "bashed" any IPL team except criticizing team selection of BRC. But then dilli fans can "motivate" other team fans. Rajasthan Royals and Punjab deserve to play the Finals, and Rajasthan deserve to win it.

Easy 'tics you surely know Rajeev better. I suppose the underlying message off IPL is that Indian fans(specially cyber variety) are bunch of loonies who are more than happy to kick their fellow Indians when they win/lose. Expand it bit further and you can begin to understand why many Pakistanis cyber goers hate India and vice versa. Surely we can all be gracious winners/losers. PS: Guess it helps with the philosphy when your own team is not playing :hysterical::hysterical:
Lurks, Tics needed tht advice very badly than anyone else..

Lose? But I thought the Beast of Burden and those talunted Phaaaaaaaasssht boilers (led by the next Malcolm Marshall) were an unbeatable combination.
Salil and Gambit, pls take this Pak issue to the CricketTalk forum.. here we r dealing with some urgent issues regarding Dillie.. pls let us do our work (service) here.... a Humble request frm a humble workhorse..

Sorry guys, its all mixed up so badly..hard to find Unless Ravi or Varun know how to retrieve it But there have been other threads as well, so some of u can take the higher ground and let this one pass

have a cold glass of water
arey yaar' date=' i was being sarcastic there.. i am sure rajev knows that.. no way m callin him a rascist here.[/quote'] :hatsoff: Yaar, me kal to paida nahin hua tha.. But who can I show my racism too? I dont even have a state of my own in India

Guest Hiten.
:hatsoff: Yaar, me kal to paida nahin hua tha.. But who can I show my racism too? I dont even have a state of my own in India
Intruder saale :giggle: I say, leave the inter-state fight aside. Lets pick on the intruder(s):-D:eyedance:

But who can I show my racism too? I dont even have a state of my own in India
Easy answer would be to check with a certain gent from Delhi who seems to excel in judging how to classify NRIs. Rather elaborate answer would be to ask yourself where you think you belong? Like you I have spent a lot of time outside my native state, in fact I have spent more time outside than inside but I strongly feel like a Bihari(Bombay comes second but without all those a$$holes that seem to be in power these days and whose surnam ends with Thackeray). So ask yourself where you belong. Better still ask yourself where you would like to spend your last days. :nervous::cry_smile::((:nervous: