Modi US visit: Why Washington is rolling out the red carpet for Indian PM

Austin 3:!6

2 hours ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Bro, if you really comparing Modi with Hitler, then there is no point discussing. Lage raho bhai saab.

Apply Godwin’s law in internet arguments. 

Godwin's law, short for Godwin's law (or rule) of Nazi analogies, is an Internet adage asserting that as an online discussion grows longer (regardless of topic or scope), the probability of a comparison to Nazis or Adolf Hitler approaches 100%.

6 hours ago, Under_Score said:

If life time prison for one farmer's death is justice, then what went wrong here in Modi jungle raaj? :facepalm:

What do you think about this asshole who killed 4 farmers should have deserved then...Bail?

Lakhimpur Kheri case: Ashish Misra walks out of jail after Supreme Court grants bail

Ashish Misra walked out of the Lakhimpur jail, two days after the Supreme Court granted him interim relief for a period of eight weeks.

https://www.indiatoday.in/india/story/lakhimpur-kheri-case-ashish-misra-walks-out-of-jail-after-supreme-court-grants-bail-2327275-2023-01-27

I like how you are avoiding everything that this guy has done. Who gave bail to the guy you are mentioning? Who did not give bail and sentenced your hero? Was it the legislative or the judicial arm of the govt? Maybe you should be directing your vitriol toward someone else. 

Anyways Teleprompter & English kaand was fun...   Entertaining trip overall.  

It will be interesting to see how much Modi was able to pacify US at diplomatic level especially before 2024.  

Biden is obviously very seasoned & calculative...  For all his flaws. 

India is not in their corner but not against them as of now & how his regime would suit better to US than a Congress led one. 

4 hours ago, Under_Score said:

Bhai, for the minorities of India, leaders like Modi will always seem like a Hitler, it's not a literal comparison. I don't say bad about all politicians of India. Even on ICF, ghatiya posters keep calling me Khalistani sympatizer, same idiots called Punjab farmers Khalistani.....This will go on, I care less. I will never get along with RW morons. I will just enjoy the misery of Andh Bhakts since BJP is getting decoded by the people of India these days, now time to enjoy my evening...Cheers :martini_shaken: :wp3:

Wow. All this you can make out by watching youtube videos in Kaneda.. aap ka jawab hi nahi! Lagta hai apni drink me kuch extra mila rahe ho.

:canabis:

11 hours ago, bharathh said:

Wow. All this you can make out by watching youtube videos in Kaneda.. aap ka jawab hi nahi! Lagta hai apni drink me kuch extra mila rahe ho.

:canabis:

:beerglass::embarassed:

Edited by Suhaan

46 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Mazaa to zaroor de raha hain

Lol this is hillarious…. Gujrat ko(ka) kisi ne khada kiya hai to inn mahilaon ne kiya hai :hysterical:. Ab samajh me aaya karnatka ke yuva itney majey me kyun hai.

7 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

Thread is Modi g's US visit that is now over...  And his goof ups have triggered so many here lol.   

Just admit he is old & should retire gracefully:phehe:

Instead of focusing on the content of his visit, you crowd were laughing at his English, how precious, your observations are! We share what the quality of alternative is, that you are supportive of. 

19 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

Anyways Teleprompter & English kaand was fun...   Entertaining trip overall.  

It will be interesting to see how much Modi was able to pacify US at diplomatic level especially before 2024.  

Biden is obviously very seasoned & calculative...  For all his flaws. 

India is not in their corner but not against them as of now & how his regime would suit better to US than a Congress led one. 

On 6/25/2023 at 12:36 AM, Austin 3:!6 said:

Bro, if you really comparing Modi with Hitler, then there is no point discussing. Lage raho bhai saab.

This incident from Emergency days seems to have been forgotten by some of us ..