• BJP+ 320-350
    • BJP+ 300-320
    • BJP+ 272-300
    • Hung Parliament- Operation Lotus
    • Hung Parliament- INDIA operation
    • INDIA 272+
    • Aayega to Modi hi - idc about numbers
    • Poltics gayi bhad mein NRIs murdabad

All the partisan bs is only about comforting ourselves. Hard data is what I would trust. 

Facts

From 1952, Congress vote share gas been declining by average 2% every five years. 

BJP's vote share between 2019 and 2024 is up 5%. Yes state and centre votes differently but this huge data point. 

Ultimately all of elections depends on economy. No one in right mind would give INDIA alliance chance on economy. Perhaps there could get backing to regional leader in TN, Kerala and Bengal. 

Turnout data doesn't mean anything. Kerala has 80% turnout doesn't mean bjp will be sweeping it. 

BJP doesn't need to be 350 plus. 280 will be enough to get the job done. For 280, BJP has to lose 23 seats from 2019. Where is it looking like losing 23 seats ? 

34 minutes ago, ravishingravi said:

All the partisan bs is only about comforting ourselves. Hard data is what I would trust. 

Facts

From 1952, Congress vote share gas been declining by average 2% every five years. 

BJP's vote share between 2019 and 2024 is up 5%. Yes state and centre votes differently but this huge data point. 

Ultimately all of elections depends on economy. No one in right mind would give INDIA alliance chance on economy. Perhaps there could get backing to regional leader in TN, Kerala and Bengal. 

Turnout data doesn't mean anything. Kerala has 80% turnout doesn't mean bjp will be sweeping it. 

BJP doesn't need to be 350 plus. 280 will be enough to get the job done. For 280, BJP has to lose 23 seats from 2019. Where is it looking like losing 23 seats ? 

Kerala turnout is 70%,way down from 2019 but still doesnt mean BJP will win there,even BJP will think it will be a miracle if they won 1 seat.

Barmer I saw a local Journo on TV saying that BJP candidate is struggling at 3rd place.  He didn't mention who is on top and cited local booth level workers and BJP karyakartas as his sources... And said Rajasthan could actually surprise a lot. 

Om Birla in Kota was one of the other seats he mentioned Where Gurjars and Meenas are voting en masse to opposition. 

Let's see how much under current we are talking about here.  The swing voters are always the key in cut throat seats. 

5 hours ago, cowboysfan said:

my prediction is around 330 -335 for BJP with NDA getting 2/3 majority.I dont think they will cross 400 .

335 is too much.There will be losses in MH, Bihar, Rajasthan of about 30 seats and possible gains of 15 to 16 seats in wb, orrisa,AP,TN,kerala.

Overall BJP will lose 15 to 20 seats and will end up between 290 and 300.

2 minutes ago, rish said:

335 is too much.There will be losses in MH, Bihar, Rajasthan of about 30 seats and possible gains of 15 to 16 seats in wb, orrisa,AP,TN,kerala.

I too have a similar number in mind. 

34 minutes ago, rish said:

Don't think BJP will lose as much as 30 in Raj, Bihar & MH. No chance. Max loss of 15 seats imo. That too being pessimistic.

They might lose 1 or 2 seats in MP, Haryana, J&K.

They might lose 3-4 seats in Karnataka.

They can gain 1-3 seats in Assam, TN, AP, Telangana, Punjab.

They might gain 1 seat in Kerala, Andaman & Nicobar, Jharkhand, Chhattisgarh.

They can gain on average 5 seats in UP, WB and Orissa each. 

I feel they will get around 310 overall (+-20). 

4 hours ago, AuxiliA said:

Don't think BJP will lose as much as 30 in Raj, Bihar & MH. No chance. Max loss of 15 seats imo. That too being pessimistic.

Isnt CB naidu expected to get around 10 seats this time? That would fall into NDA kitty

13 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

Ground reports suggest that Aligarh went to india... 

Amroha is a close battle..  Anyone's game. 

Meerut BJP is struggling.. But may pull through if votes get divided.  Whose genius idea was to give Ticket to Arun Govil of all people?  Outsider card may work against him. 

Noticing you calling I.N.D.I alliance as India. Are you Supriya Shrinate?

This is from remote Eastern part of Bihar.

Muslim man admits that all muslims of his region have got benefits from various Modi welfare schemes. From LPG, free ration to even houses. He also says that Congress hadn't done any such thing for his community ever in the past. 

When asked who he will vote for he unashamedly says Congress. Reason: to save democracy. :hysterical:

Edited by AuxiliA

18 hours ago, AuxiliA said:

I feel they will gain a lot in south india,people will be surpised on Junes 4th and it will push them to 335.

• The title was changed to Elections 23-24 NDA vs I.N.D.I.A (updated) -Poll Added