Vivek Ramaswamy - US Presidential candidate.

ravishingravi

2 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

I know that but he is nothing special...  A typical con man and a salesman with no idea how things work in reality.

That being said if he was white or Christian all of that would work in his benefit like it did for Trump.  Unfortunately Far Right his target audience despises Hindus & are racist af. 

America either ways is better off without him in a position of power. 

It would be funny if - after he loses this thing a couple of times - he has an epiphany that he has a winning agenda with Repubs, except for one thing. And then has a literal come-to-Jesus moment.

37 minutes ago, BacktoCricaddict said:

It would be funny if - after he loses this thing a couple of times - he has an epiphany that he has a winning agenda with Repubs, except for one thing. And then has a literal come-to-Jesus moment.

Trump in itself is a jingoist & like Vivek craves spotlight so he is not letting Vivek in a VP spot in any case..  So no amount of kissing his a** would work.  

I am rooting for Vivek make no mistake coz everyone knows he is a con man & I want to see him go deep into this race. 

Fireworks are guaranteed as long as he is around. 

I hope like a con man he has one final trick up his sleeve to ensure further Chaos if Trump gets into legal trouble more sooner. 

Vivek Ramaswamy is what you get when you tell a smart man that you need to run as republican. Any republican who is anti trump can't go anywhere.

When you give a smart guy Trumps policy positions and try to come up with rationalizations for them you get Vivek. 

• His foreign policy is self contradictory mess, but that what America First is.
  • His domestic policy is burn all institutions that govern white collar activities to the ground because it can't be reformed, while empower the police force that keeps the peasants in check lol.
  • Take away young peoples right to vote because they don't know civic responsibility (i.e they don't vote republican :wink:)
  • Run around claiming he has a monopoly on TRUTH.

what is not to like? :phehe:

On 8/31/2023 at 7:44 AM, BacktoCricaddict said:

well he is most probably rooting for a cabinet position realistically. This guy tells you with a straight face he hasn't seen a white supremacist in his life. he knows his audience, he is just pandering to get enough name recognition so he can be considered for a position latter.

4 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

Mehdi tore him apart...  He is a despicable character but it takes a desi guy to own another desi dude.. He came up with proper receipts.  Vivek got ambushed in the full interview 

Standard ambushing techniques by Mehdi the choot. Mehdi tries glorify frauds like Rana and his ass has been handed to him many times by even the likes of Sadanand Dhume., He answered all , but there is very little public life of VR to attack or defend. He made a few millions and declared it even. So what? VR caught his lie on Jan6 testimony . 

14 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Standard ambushing techniques by Mehdi the choot. Mehdi tries glorify frauds like Rana and his ass has been handed to him many times by even the likes of Sadanand Dhume., He answered all , but there is very little public life of VR to attack or defend. He made a few millions and declared it even. So what? VR caught his lie on Jan6 testimony . 

VR has way too many holes to exploit...  Mehdy is a chewt but he came prepared for this one... Low IQ Fox & CNN hosts were not able to handle Vivek who is as slimy as they come. 

I saw Piers Morgan also annoyed but struggling to counter Vivek. 

Mehdy is unlike these guys & VR was up against it.. 

I don't see how these Interviews are helping him though as he has now dropped below Haley in recent Polls. 

He is badly trying to imitate Trump but failing so far. 

40 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

VR has way too many holes to exploit...  Mehdy is a chewt but he came prepared for this one... Low IQ Fox & CNN hosts were not able to handle Vivek who is as slimy as they come. 

I saw Piers Morgan also annoyed but struggling to counter Vivek. 

Mehdy is unlike these guys & VR was up against it.. 

I don't see how these Interviews are helping him though as he has now dropped below Haley in recent Polls. 

He is badly trying to imitate Trump but failing so far. 

No, in poll of polls he is still ahead of Nikki nationally. VR has very little public life to show good or bad, he has not held any public office and CEO is his only cred. I remember a Prem Chopra dialogue in some Govinda movie - "Nanga nahayega kya nichodega kya?" :lol:

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

No, in poll of polls he is still ahead of Nikki nationally. VR has very little public life to show good or bad, he has not held any public office and CEO is his only cred. I remember a Prem Chopra dialogue in some Govinda movie - "Nanga nahayega kya nichodega kya?" :lol:

Seen this poll now...  And Fox also used one.  Vivek is only GOP candidate who is trailing Biden.  Haley is gaining momentum among independents looks like.  Women card is also helping. 

https://www.livemint.com/news/world/us-presidential-election-2024-indian-american-nikki-haley-only-strong-republican-contender-against-joe-biden-cnn-poll-11694138649321.html

25 minutes ago, bharathh said:

Looks like not everyone felt that Vivek lost to Mehdi

Of course MAGA supporters would Cheer him on... As he is biggest Trump defender in the GOP field. 

Look at this one...  Vivek got blindsided clearly.  Couldn't find his way out there. 

The flip flop he does will always come back at him provided the other guy is smart enough to pin him there. 

13 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

Of course MAGA supporters would Cheer him on... As he is biggest Trump defender in the GOP field. 

Look at this one...  Vivek got blindsided clearly.  Couldn't find his way out there. 

The flip flop he does will always come back at him provided the other guy is smart enough to pin him there. 

Meh! TYT is a liberal biased channel like wire/scroll is for congressis. It is like FoxNews praising Trump. VR has the same talking points for FP and Exec policies (will defund this/that), will get called out soon

13 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Meh! TYT is a liberal biased channel like wire/scroll is for congressis. It is like FoxNews praising Trump. VR has the same talking points for FP and Exec policies (will defund this/that), will get called out soon

That's not the point but when Mehdi showed that Tweet Vivek was obviously rattled & couldn't manage to slime his way out of it.  A gotcha moment if there ever was. 

I know he all that establishment agency ending  non sense he is telling is for Low IQ conspiracy lovers...  He actually has no actual plan per se.  Heard one guy that actually asked him it is even realistically possible...  Dude didn't gave a straight answer to any of that. 

He is Poor man's Kejruddin selling pipe dreams. 

Edited by Lone Wolf

I think I found a good description for Vivek Ramaswamy: 

A 160 IQ in an otherwise 13 yr-old brain

https://dnyuz.com/2023/08/29/nikki-haley-hits-back-at-vivek-ramaswamy-for-using-her-indian-name-in-attack-he-should-know-better/

Though Haley is of Indian descent (like Ramaswamy), her legal middle name is Nikki and she adopted her husband’s surname Haley after the two married in 1996. Her full birth name is Nimarata Nikki Randhawa. In 2021, USA Today published a defense of Nikki Haley’s name amid attacks that she somehow “whitewashed” it to get ahead in politics:

Haley’s use of her middle name as a first name predates her political career. Haley has gone by “Nikki” ever since she was born, Haley spokesperson Chaney Denton told USA TODAY.

A 2010 Roll Call article echoed this, noting she was known as Nikki throughout high school even though her yearbook photo listed her full name: “Nimarata Nikki Randhawa.”

While it’s a common nickname for women named “Nichole” in the United States, “Nikki” is also a common Punjabi name, the region in India her parents migrated from.

“I’m not going to get into the childish name-calling or whatever, making fun of my name that he’s doing,” Haley told Fox News. “I mean, he of all people should know better than that. But I’ve given up on him knowing better than anything at this point.”

“I think we saw the childish, demeaning side of him onstage. I think he’s carrying that out whether it’s on the website or otherwise, but I have no use for it,” she continued.

A spokesperson for the Ramaswamy campaign denied that the post had any intention of making fun of her name. “How is he making fun of her name? His name is Vivek Ramaswamy,” the spokesperson said.

“I just can’t get over team Vivek attacking Nikki Haley’s name. This attack usually comes from lunatics (on the left or right) accusing her of whitewashing her identity and hiding her heritage. (Who are too stupid to google it and realize Nikki is her actual birth name),” he wrote on X, formerly known as Twitter.

Paul Roland Bois joined Breitbart News in 2021. He also directed the award-winning feature film, EXEMPLUM, which can be viewed for FREE on YouTube or Tubi. A high-quality, ad-free stream can also be purchased on Google Play or Vimeo on Demand. Follow him on Twitter @prolandfilms or Instagram @prolandfilms.

On 9/8/2023 at 8:56 PM, bharathh said:

Looks like not everyone felt that Vivek lost to Mehdi

1st republican debate onwards, his performance is dipping. Sometimes you have to give time, he is very new in politics....sunak also became PM of UK after a decade or so in active politics... people of America will take similar time before electing him their president.. question is, does he have that much stamina? He will need to slow down, be more at ease....

Edited by randomGuy

1 hour ago, randomGuy said:

1st republican debate onwards, his performance is dipping. Sometimes you have to give time, he is very new in politics....sunak also became PM of UK after a decade or so in active politics... people of America will take similar time before electing him their president.. question is, does he have that much stamina? He will need to slow down, be more at ease....

More importantly, he would do well to actually care to understand (not just know them) issues, use second-order thought, understand what real people face rather than complaining about his strawman version of "wokeness," and quit whining about how he is being "misquoted" every time he is caught in a falsehood.