Why Asia cup fixture not coming out?Update : Dekho woh aa gaya!

9 minutes ago, bowl_out said:

I had the same exact question in mind.. If true, it would be fun to see India play in Pakistan, but not against Pakistan :phehe:

So Vikrant Gupta was saying in his show that A1 slot is already been allocated to Pakistan and India being A2. Similarly B1 is Srilanka and B2 is Bangladesh.

So the game on 6th Sept will be between Pak & BD in Lahore.

Yeh kya tuchiyappa hai bhai?

What if Nepal and Afghanistan causes upset? How can they decide table toppers even before the tournament has begun? :hysterical:

6 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

So Vikrant Gupta was saying in his show that A1 slot is already been allocated to Pakistan and India being A2. Similarly B1 is Srilanka and B2 is Bangladesh.

So the game on 6th Sept will be between Pak & BD in Lahore.

Yeh kya tuchiyappa hai bhai?

What if Nepal and Afghanistan causes upset? How can they decide table toppers even before the tournament has begun? :hysterical:

That's crazy. Really wish Afghanistan cause an upset. Unfortunately, I don't see Nepal causing an upset

5 hours ago, Gollum said:

On 9th Aug, Indo-Pak hockey game in Chennai. Could meet in that competition twice, Asian Champions Trophy. 

Lot of Indo-Pak sports the rest of the year. Even Neeraj vs Arshad in Asian Games will be quite a spectacle since only these 2 will be fighting for gold. 

in principle, I expect neeraj to win comfortably. he has a way of lifting these games that these entitled cricket sooperstahrs don't

PAK schedule is a lot lighter. They won't be as fatigued as our lot who have been playing back-to-back cricket forever. They will have 3 extra weeks to rest and prepare for Asia Cup. Their tour of SL is a nice short 2 Test trip. We have 3 ODI's and 5 T20I's ahead against a side that is not playing the World Cup

10 hours ago, Vijy said:

in principle, I expect neeraj to win comfortably. he has a way of lifting these games that these entitled cricket sooperstahrs don't

Yeah but Arshad threw above 90m in previous CWG. Neeraj is yet to breach that mark. 

4 hours ago, Nikhil_cric said:

PAK schedule is a lot lighter. They won't be as fatigued as our lot who have been playing back-to-back cricket forever. They will have 3 extra weeks to rest and prepare for Asia Cup. Their tour of SL is a nice short 2 Test trip. We have 3 ODI's and 5 T20I's ahead against a side that is not playing the World Cup

We have bail buddhi selectors....plus they also have to ensure seniors get to play as much as they can so that they top the run chart for the 2023. 

Edited by singhvivek141

The Asia Cup Schedule has been announced by ACC starting from 31 August to 17 September 2023, four venues are decided. International Stadium Multan will host the opening ceremony and first match, the other 3 matches will be played at Ghaddafi Stadium Lahore, and 9 remaining matches including the final will be played at Srilanka on 2 venues. Pallekele International Cricket Stadium, Kandy, Sri Lanka, and 2nd Premadasa International Cricket Stadium (RPICS), Colombo, Sri Lanka. You can also check the complete Asia Cup 2023 Schedule along with dates, times on all zone and venues.