"Stalin" heir apparent calls for eradication of Hindus/Sanatana Dharma

ravishingravi

4 minutes ago, ash said:

I don’t know DMK’s position in this, but IMO- Corona and Dengue are both life threatening diseases, but obviously more preference should be given to control Corona since the numbers are huge. In this case , problems in Hinduism affect 90% of people vs 10% of other religions, so it is obvious that the any atheist movement in India would target Hinduism.

Similarly if there is an atheist party in Europe, pretty sure it would target Christianity and not Hinduism. 

The Atheist party of Europe target all religions not just Christianity. 

But in India it's a one way street. The so called atheist parties have no balls to call out Islamic radicalization or Red terror which is a much bigger problem in the Indian subcontinent.

Even in India the Islamists and Left Radicals( naxals) result in atleast 10 times more violence than what Hindus Radicals do. 

Forget about asking to "eradicate" Islam/Naxalism, has DMK ever called them out? 

9 minutes ago, diga said:

90 - 10 ? which world are you living in ? Hindus who practice are less than 50% in TN.  There are a lot of cryptos or atheists who will avail the reservation benefits but for all practical purposes out of the Hinduism fold

I refer numbers from the official census data, not by some random person’s conspiracy theories. Show me the data for 50%

11 minutes ago, ash said:

You see it as Abuse, I don’t see it as abuse. That’s why it is called a “Point of View”. If majority in TN gets your point of view, DMK will be voted out. Or if the courts find it as abuse, let him face the law. He says he is ready.

You don't see it as abuse because you come from the same dimwitted stock as stalin. I understand. 

Anyway if winning (TN) elections absolves you from any criticism I hope you apply that same yardstick to Modi.

47 minutes ago, ash said:

I refer numbers from the official census data, not by some random person’s conspiracy theories. Show me the data for 50%

Crypto christians probably outnumber the practicing Hindus in Tamil Nadu and they will never fail to enter their caste in census data to avail reservation ..  As for DMK winning in TN,Its simply a numbers game for winning elections

Edited by diga

3 hours ago, AuxiliA said:

So pandering to his vote bank means "Eradicating Hindus" calling them "Malaria"? 

Can't believe you can get away with saying such things so blatantly against a religious community. 

Hindus need to open their eyes before it's too late.

I am not condoning these DMK idiots but merely stating a fact on how they operate .they have built their party on feigned outrage about equailty while getting rich .

19 hours ago, ash said:

That’s just your assumption. FYI , 40% of Australians do not follow any religion, does that mean that the Christians of Australia were “eradicated” by the government.

Ifan Australian government official or a cabinet minister says eradicate all aborigines, it is considered genocidal as he speaks from a seat of power,  same here. That maire doesn’t know he is a minister and attends an evangelical conference and says Hindus are like a disease, that amounts to genocide. Periyarists are a cult like Naxalites. Nobody outrages genocide if periyarists are called to be eliminated.

Edited by coffee_rules

4 hours ago, ash said:

Let me be clear, DMK is against Sanathana Dharma. It is not a secret, everyone in TN knows about this. They are preaching their Periyarist ideology to the Hindus, that is also true. And what Udhay said is same as what Stalin, Kalaignar and Anna has said before.

My only point is, This is a fight between ideas and ideologies, it is not a literal physical fight or “Genocide”.  So don’t do over drama like DMK wants to kill all Hindus in a gas chamber like Hitler. 

Only problem, Sanatana Dharma is a religion and periyarists is a cult. 100 cr Indians will take offense if you call their religion a disease , sitting in a seat of power. Keep your regional politics to your constituencies like a pest he is

5 hours ago, ash said:

Go back to the records right from when DMK was started by Anna, and give me any one data of a Hindu or a Brahmin killed by DMK cadres. :facepalm:

Drama drama everywhere 

Go back and read what is genocide. You don’t have to kill to call it a genocide. Spread falsehood of a Aryan outsider theory, vilify them as a community (calling Brahmins derogatory slurs like paarpan ), ambushing them and cutting their poonals and chotis and collecting it as a trophy, Bloody EVR used to encourage his cadres to collect poinals and send it to him so he ejaculate on them, god knows why. Hence, causing a whole community to migrate to neighboring states…. Is also called genocide!

5 hours ago, ash said:

Let me be clear, DMK is against Sanathana Dharma. It is not a secret, everyone in TN knows about this. They are preaching their Periyarist ideology to the Hindus, that is also true. And what Udhay said is same as what Stalin, Kalaignar and Anna has said before.

My only point is, This is a fight between ideas and ideologies, it is not a literal physical fight or “Genocide”.  So don’t do over drama like DMK wants to kill all Hindus in a gas chamber like Hitler. 

Are they ok to collect all the temple funds and lands like a destitute beggarWhen they are power? That hundi money is good for these pigs. 

4 hours ago, ash said:

You see it as Abuse, I don’t see it as abuse. That’s why it is called a “Point of View”. If majority in TN gets your point of view, DMK will be voted out. Or if the courts find it as abuse, let him face the law. He says he is ready.

Periyarists are scum of the earth and should be eliminated. That’s my point of view . RaGa abused Modis as a caste and was disqualified. This will be stretched 

Tamil Nadu | I am saying again that I only criticised Sanatana Dharma and that Sanatana Dharma should be eradicated. I will say this continuously. Few are being childish saying I invited for genocide while others are saying that Dravidam should be abolished. Does that mean DMKians should be killed? When PM Modi says 'Congress Mukth Bharat', does that mean congressmen should be killed? What is Sanatana? Sanatana means nothing should be changed and all are permanent. But the Dravida model calls for change and all should be equal. BJP twisting my statement and spreading fake news, it's their usual job. I am ready to face whatever cases they file against me. BJP is scared of the INDIA Alliance  & to divert that they are saying all this...DMK's policy is One clan, one God: Tamil Nadu Minister Udhayanidhi Stalin

Can anyone explain to me what this means ? Is it what I think it means ? Or is there some Dravidian context which some of us less privileged don't understand ? 

Trivia. Who said this ?

@ash
"Who do you hate? The Brahmin or Brahminism? What is Brahminism?’ – for questions such as these, my reply is Brahminism came from Brahmins and hence it is the Brahmins who should be annihilated. It is like asking whether you hate thievery or the thief. It is because one is a thief, one indulges in thievery. When someone says he hates thievery, it means he hates the thief, too, doesn’t it? Thus, [my stand is] Brahminism grew out of the Brahmin and I am striving to annihilate the root."