Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!! Let's all laugh at the padosis :)

7 hours ago, Adi_91 said:

The padosi trolls are nowhere to be seen today, not even in Chit Chat forum. :laugh1:

Pakistan cricket has been average to poor for a long time now. It is their fans who are not accepting the harsh reality.

Sir ji ap bolain ap k ghar aa jatey hain...

1 hour ago, Asim said:

Sir ji ap bolain ap k ghar aa jatey hain...

Nahi bhai, agar aap log gun aur bombs ke saath aate hain, toh aap please mat aana hamara ghar. 

We have always welcomed Pakistanis who have no wrong intentions. Except maybe Mumbai, you are still welcome in most parts, for reasons like health treatment and if you want to travel, India will graciously accept you in. But no bad intentions please.

1 hour ago, Adi_91 said:

Nahi bhai, agar aap log gun aur bombs ke saath aate hain, toh aap please mat aana hamara ghar. 

We have always welcomed Pakistanis who have no wrong intentions. Except maybe Mumbai, you are still welcome in most parts, for reasons like health treatment and if you want to travel, India will graciously accept you in. But no bad intentions please.

Well, we can totally understand that no Pakistani can be graciously accepted or treated as 'guests' at least right now in any part of india, as long as current govt setup and Pak related policies remains hijacked by few 'extreme' elements...

1 hour ago, Asim said:

Well, we can totally understand that no Pakistani can be graciously accepted or treated as 'guests' at least right now in any part of india, as long as current govt setup and Pak related policies remains hijacked by few 'extreme' elements...

State of welcome will be like this until you stop sending murderers to our land.  Regardless of which government and how "extreme" you think it is.  Neeyat aur kartoot sudhaaro, svaagat apne aap sudhar jaayega.  

2 hours ago, Asim said:

You are too extreme in your understanding of how India works. Even in the worst of wars, we have never banned Pakistanis who have a valid reason to enter India (health treatment, esp) That is still open.

It is your illegal immigrants (read terrorists) that we have a problem with.

1 hour ago, Adi_91 said:

You are too extreme in your understanding of how India works. Even in the worst of wars, we have never banned Pakistanis who have a valid reason to enter India (health treatment, esp) That is still open.

It is your illegal immigrants (read terrorists) that we have a problem with.

That's how it works bro... I see you guys often considering me, other Pak posters and directly calling our cricketers, singers, comedians... a Terrorist... I am quite sure you might have an idea that me or these people are not... but its just because Pakistan is associated with this thing for one reason or another, right? even despite being biggest victim of terrorism itself...

So I'll be honest saying that ind has made a massive impression of being extremely unwelcoming, anti-Pak (even with common Pak people) and intolerant society in recent years... (lets not go far, here at ICF alone, I can easily say there's a massive diff in how decently majority of ind posters used to talk, respond, discuss over "anything" with/vs Pak posters just 3-5 yrs ago vs how, in general, they do today :) always ready to go in war-mode, being personal, rude and even abusive over almost no-issue or simple little troll things, not obv everyone but if I compare a general environment 3,5 yrs ago vs today... but never mind :)

7 minutes ago, Asim said:

That's how it works bro... I see you guys often considering me, other Pak posters and directly calling our cricketers, singers, comedians... a Terrorist... I am quite sure you might have an idea that me or these people are not... but its just because Pakistan is associated with this thing for one reason or another, right? even despite being biggest victim of terrorism itself...

So I'll be honest saying that ind has made a massive impression of being extremely unwelcoming, anti-Pak (even with common Pak people) and intolerant society in recent years... (lets not go far, here at ICF alone, I can easily say there's a massive diff in how decently majority of ind posters used to talk, respond, discuss over "anything" with/vs Pak posters just 3-5 yrs ago vs how, in general, they do today :) always ready to go in war-mode, being personal, rude and even abusive over almost no-issue or simple little troll things, not obv everyone but if I compare a general environment 3,5 yrs ago vs today... but never mind :)

I think the main reason for the enhanced mistrust over the recent years is because of two main incidents...

1. Vajpayee went ahead and focused on improved bilateral ties between India and Pakistan, including that "Dosti" bus service between Lahore-Delhi, and got Kargil in return.

2. In mid 2000s india again tried to go ahead and improve the relations but got 26/11 instead. 160 Indian citizens dies in that terrorist act backed up by Pakistani nationals, including support from some Pak intelligence personnel who knew about the operation but supported the terrorists. So far not even one person has been held accountable or punished.

You tell me why should India or Indians trust Pakistan? So far the only thing Pakistan has proved is "No good deed goes unpunished". I say enough goodwill and act of trust from Indian side. It's time for Pakistan to show it's serious and hold terrorists accountable and punish them. As for Pakistan suffering due to terrorism there are two sayings in hindi which are more than apt for the scenario...

a) Koyle ki dalaali mein haath to kaale hote hi hain, and b) Jo doosron ke liye gadda khodte hain, usme woh khud hi girte hain.

In short, if you you use terrorism as an instrument of foreign policy, you are bound to face the repercussions yourself.

9 hours ago, cric_fan said:

National holiday to celebrate for Indians it seems. Wait until we kick your arses at Edgbaston.

Kamran's teeth alone will scare off you guys.

I know that there is a lack of beauty in Pak cricket team. Faces show that, 

15 hours ago, Adi_91 said:

They can come with guns also its just that they are not welcome and some of us will arrange their meeting with their promised virgins.

10 hours ago, Asim said:

Stop coveting Indian territory and stop imagining that Indian Muslims want to be with pakistan. Everything will be alright between India and Pakistan, pakistan has nothing that India wants.

10 hours ago, Asim said:

Nobody here call you, or your cricketers or your artists as terrorists. Please show a post where such a post is there.

Honestly, as long as you guys support terrorism, don't expect Indians to respect you. Through conduct, you earn respect. Pakistan as a state has time and again failed in its conduct to act against terror.