Major terror attack underway in Gaza Strip

ravishingravi

1 hour ago, Muloghonto said:

i am not giving a whole history of jews in the world - i also left out the 1500 years of western savages genociding them & using them as outlets of their own self-inflicted harms. I was simply stating the concise history of Israel/Judea, as in the land itself. 

Ir is important to call that out as rhe role model for all Muslims who all Muslims aspire to emulate himself displaces Jews from Palestine. 

So the Muslims of Palestine today are not the original occupants of the land and have no automatic ownership of it. 

In fact given that they used the might is right principle to establish themselves and their religion in places where Judaism and Christianity hail from should understand when others who are mightier now own that land and not them. They should as the defeated jews of before disperse to other lands peacefully. 

1 hour ago, bharathh said:

Ir is important to call that out as rhe role model for all Muslims who all Muslims aspire to emulate himself displaces Jews from Palestine. 

So the Muslims of Palestine today are not the original occupants of the land and have no automatic ownership of it. 

In fact given that they used the might is right principle to establish themselves and their religion in places where Judaism and Christianity hail from should understand when others who are mightier now own that land and not them. They should as the defeated jews of before disperse to other lands peacefully. 

:confused:

2 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

no ??

He kicked out & genocided Banu Qurayzaa IIRC - the jewish tribe in Medina. Mo never saw Jerusalem after he went god-crazy. 

We are saying the same thing. 

Banu Qurayzaa, Banu Nadir, Banu Quanuqa.. including his wars against Byzantines. 

He threw out ppl and massacred ppl then. The muslims of today claiming it is exclusively their land should similarly understand that their might is not mightiest atm and should make way for the more mighty. 

Palestinians do not have a future if they allow terrorist cretins like the Hamas assholes rule the roost. These are medieval barbaric thugs. Now Israel will and should pummel the Hamas to dust and unfortunately scores of civilians will die as collateral!

Militant Islamism is a existential threat to mankind!

Edited by DeepSpace

Anyone finding Indians over support to Isreal bit too much. I'm totally against Hamas and believe they need to be dealt with, but it's quite shocking to see so many comments from Indians on Twitter threads almost celebrating the tragedies in Palestine.

I thought our main beef is with Pakistan, why are we antagonizing every Arabic nation.

1 hour ago, Sgattick10 said:

What kind of Dems are being elected in US 

I understand their need to speak up for minority rights in the US. They must, it's part of the job.  But to not publicly condemn the atrocities committed by Hamas is simply callous. 

Her friend AOC did come out and condemn the attacks in no uncertain terms, so that must be pointed out as well

35 minutes ago, BigFish11 said:

Anyone finding Indians over support to Isreal bit too much. I'm totally against Hamas and believe they need to be dealt with, but it's quite shocking to see so many comments from Indians on Twitter threads almost celebrating the tragedies in Palestine.

I thought our main beef is with Pakistan, why are we antagonizing every Arabic nation.

It's not whole India, more like the folks who are trying to counter far lefties who are supporting Hamas strikes.

Most South Asians especially who support either Palestine or Israel are not too familiar with subtle racism, your brown skin has some weightage in your opinion.

1 hour ago, BigFish11 said:

Who is celebrating tragedies in Palestine ? There are 1400 million Indians in India and perhaps 20 million abroad. Can you cite some cases ?

44 minutes ago, MechEng said:

It's not whole India, more like the folks who are trying to counter far lefties who are supporting Hamas strikes.

Most South Asians especially who support either Palestine or Israel are not too familiar with subtle racism, your brown skin has some weightage in your opinion.

What subtle racism?

28 minutes ago, ravishingravi said:

Who is celebrating tragedies in Palestine ? There are 1400 million Indians in India and perhaps 20 million abroad. Can you cite some cases ?

Just going by what I'm reading on Twitter. They have been commenting non stop. 

e.g. look at the reps on this tweet by Bibi
https://x.com/netanyahu/status/1711699807058767989?s=20
image.png

Edited by BigFish11

10 minutes ago, BigFish11 said:

Just going by what I'm reading on Twitter. They have been commenting non stop. 

e.g. look at the reps on this tweet by Bibi
https://x.com/netanyahu/status/1711699807058767989?s=20
image.png

Yeah well then you should get used to it. Indian on internet are meme fanatics on every subject. Whatever gets traction with their followers. I thought it would be something more serious. 

17 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

In brief, this is the history of judea:
1. Jews become majority of the land, sometimes around 1000 BCE and if the bible is to be believed, by genociding the caananites.

2. by 200 years later, Judean kingdom is at its peak, controlling what is effectively most of Israel, Jordan and southern Syria. 

3. Judean kingdom's retarded king sends missionaries to Assyrian empire, trying to tell them how they are chosen people, Assyrians are chopped liver and Yahweh >Assur

4. Assyrians genocide them & conquer them

5. Jews wait till Assyrians are toppled, then do the same with babylonians

6. Babylonians genocide them & conquer them, then deport them

7. Cyrus the great lets them return & rebuild the temple, making Cyrus the most loved non-jew in the bible ( so much so that they invented purgatory/limbo to not make a goyim suffer in hell forever)

8. Romans conquer them

9. Jews rebel, Romans crush them (happens 3 or 4 times)

10. Last time it happens, is when Hadrian 'final solutions' the jews - bar kohiba revolt IIRC - utterly genocides them & depopulates Judea. Roman historians 50 years after hadrian say that entire population of judea is less than 10,000

From this point on, arabs slowly start to move in to judea, becoming a majority by the time the Caliphate rules Judea ( 700 CE) 

11. From 700 CE- 1900 CE, Arabs = majority of Judea ( yes, including in the crusader days)

Its the last two points that makes Arabs view jews as 'not native to the land', especially with 'Euro jews returning home'  thing.

They see it as ' euros saying they are jooz came in and took our land ( even though mostly we sold this land to them and they have papers to prove this)'.

Thank you for the succinct timeline. I have no idea how you keep this all in your head but kudos.

There is also some evidence that a significant number of Palestinian Muslims descended from the original population of that land.

https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s004390000426

According to historical records part, or perhaps the majority,
of the Moslem Arabs in this country descended
from local inhabitants, mainly Christians and Jews, who
had converted after the Islamic conquest in the seventh
century AD (Shaban 1971; Mc Graw Donner 1981).
These local inhabitants, in turn, were descendants of the
core population that had lived in the area for several centuries,
some even since prehistorical times (Gil 1992). On
the other hand, the ancestors of the great majority of present-
day Jews lived outside this region for almost two
millennia. Thus, our findings are in good agreement with
historical evidence and suggest genetic continuity in both
populations despite their long separation and the wide geographic
dispersal of Jews.

Regardless, such analyses are only for academics.

Fact remains that the population of the Levant is very diverse due to all kinds of inter-breeding going back to the Bronze age, maybe earlier. Trying to inject science into a faith-based dispute is futile. Each religion believes that it is their holy land and - in light of this - they are unwilling to budge. And everyone's history will only go as far back as it is convenient to benefit their own group.