Major terror attack underway in Gaza Strip

ravishingravi

"The number of murdered has risen to 600, wounded to 2,000, and abducted 100. This far exceeds the worst day of the Yom Kippur war (317 killed on Oct. 7, 1973), making it the blackest single day in the history of Israel. "

I don't think Gaza strip will be part of Palestine now ... civilians will likely shift to Egypt, west Bank and elsewhere.

22 minutes ago, randomGuy said:

"The number of murdered has risen to 600, wounded to 2,000, and abducted 100. This far exceeds the worst day of the Yom Kippur war (317 killed on Oct. 7, 1973), making it the blackest single day in the history of Israel. "

I don't think Gaza strip will be part of Palestine now ... civilians will likely shift to Egypt, west Bank and elsewhere.

They don't deserve mercy. Should treat them like how Mohammed butchered and exiled the people of Mecca. All Hamas should be treated the same way as Umm Qirfa. Given that they consider him to be the ideal human being they should welcome that treatment.

Edited by bharathh

Looking at the capabilities...  Egypt surprisingly has a quite modern Air force fleet.. No wonder they are making some noise here. 

So in case a gang up does happens...  Israel will have to rely a lot on good ol Unkil Sam again. 

Sending a carrier is a nice little deterrent for any grand masti

5 hours ago, randomGuy said:

THe best place to shift is to Kanedaa..

What is quite clear is that there will be no gaza strip left anymore ? It will all be Israel. All the two state solutions and other stuff is out of the window.

Interesting how Iran will be targetted next. America is not in the intereventionist mindset. But **** will go down in Middle East.

Anticipate death number not seen since las major war. Very dehumanizing situation.

Just now, cric_fan said:

Funny how modi bakhts are licking zionist asses all over social media

Still don't condemn this act. Interesting. So my assessment was correct. 

Yes generally between the rapist and rape victim we support the victim. In this case that's Israel. In your case in line with your ideology, you support the rapist. 

1 minute ago, ravishingravi said:

Still don't condemn this act. Interesting. So my assessment was correct. 

Yes generally between the rapist and rape victim we support the victim. In this case that's Israel. In your case in line with your ideology, you support the rapist. 

I am against all violence against innocent people, on both sides. Whereas modi bakts celebrate violence against innocent Palestinians.

3 minutes ago, cric_fan said:

I am against all violence against innocent people, on both sides. Whereas modi bakts celebrate violence against innocent Palestinians.

Unfortunately it doesn't seem like you are against all violence. When seeing rape victim, your response is what about Israel. Islamist mindset doesn't change. 

About India, you are misinformed. This has nothing to do with Modi. On Israel Indians including opposition backs Israel. 

Unfortunately it doesn't seem like you are against all violence. When seeing rape victim, your response is what about Israel. Islamist mindset doesn't change. 

About India, you are misinformed. This has nothing to do with Modi. On Israel Indians including opposition backs Israel. 

Your hypocrisy stinks of ****. Typical modi bakht. Hindu extremism mindset doesn’t change.

3 minutes ago, ravishingravi said:

You still haven’t explained why most modi bakts celebrate butchering of innocent people,

6 minutes ago, cric_fan said:

You still haven’t explained why most modi bakts celebrate butchering of innocent people,

Sure. Show me. I will condemn it. An Israeli soldier killing innocent Palestinian and modi bhakt was cheering the killing like you cheer the rape of non Muslim women. 

Edited by ravishingravi

Sure. Show me. I will condemn it. An Israeli soldier killing innocent Palestinian and modi bhakt was cheering the killing like you cheer the rape of non Muslim women. 

I don’t need to show you. Modi bakhts love for zionists is there on social media for all to see.

And where have i cheered? you lying manipulative person learning from your masters,

Just now, cric_fan said:

I don’t need to show you. Modi bakhts love for zionists is there on social media for all to see.

And where have i cheered? you lying manipulative person learning from your masters,

Toh you just made it up. Come on man show us. I can show 100s of videos of your brothers cheering the beheading and kidnapping if young women. Which you can't even get yourself to condemn. 

So you couldn't find one single video of all modi bhakts cheering killing of innocent Palestinian. 

On 10/7/2023 at 9:58 AM, ravishingravi said:

Indian should not be stupid enough to keep falling for this pro or anti Israel non sense. When time comes, Israel will also be stand offish on India. Nation states have their interest.

@cric_fan For your info. I know you folks don't read or comprehend things too well. But I try. 

6 minutes ago, cric_fan said:

If you can't show proof, don't make claim. Its just that simple. 

16 minutes ago, cric_fan said:

Because whats good for the goose, is good for the gander. its just that simple. If their civilians celebrate innocent civilians getting killed, then ours need to pay them back in the same coin.