Well done Amreekan Hindus

ravishingravi

It's not over. There will be many concerted attacks on you as India / Indians gain in stature. I have always maintained that expat community can be our strength or weakness depending on they engage with world and back home. 

https://twitter.com/HinduAmerican/status/1710744448681058750?t=_SC0d8Dp-XD0mhK4lW2p_w&s=19

10 hours ago, ravishingravi said:

1/1 Continue watching after the ad Visit Advertiser websiteGO TO PAGE

It's not over. There will be many concerted attacks on you as India / Indians gain in stature. I have always maintained that expat community can be our strength or weakness depending on they engage with world and back home. 

https://twitter.com/HinduAmerican/status/1710744448681058750?t=_SC0d8Dp-XD0mhK4lW2p_w&s=19

Expat lol. 

Immigrants that will never ever move back to India and for good reason. 

Many on this site complain about Indian Christians but still live in Christian majority countries. 

29 minutes ago, Ranvir said:

Expat lol. 

Many on this site complain about Indian Christians but still live in Christian majority countries. 

Maybe you are just got off after party with your fellow Ks. This article is not about NRIs moving back. 

Personally I have no problem with Christian missionary work in Punjab. The only way to banish your jatt supremacist mindset backed by dense brain and volatile emotion, is to bring all of of Punjab under Jesus Christ lord and saviour. And they are doing great job so far. 

58 minutes ago, ravishingravi said:

Maybe you are just got off after party with your fellow Ks. This article is not about NRIs moving back. 

Personally I have no problem with Christian missionary work in Punjab. The only way to banish your jatt supremacist mindset backed by dense brain and volatile emotion, is to bring all of of Punjab under Jesus Christ lord and saviour. And they are doing great job so far. 

I'm not a jatt or Khalistani. I'm just calling out hypocrisy and it is you and your ilk who are the over emotional ones on this site. 

7 hours ago, Ranvir said:

Expat lol. 

Sanatana dharmics believe in being loyal to janmabhoomi and karmabhoomi. What are you loling about? Fight adharma wherever we live. 

The reality if women's safety in India. 

No wonder you see hardly any women in the street there. 

Shining India, don't make me laugh. 

Someone in this Forum wrote India's western border is where rising Asia stops, don't make me laugh. 

8 minutes ago, Ranvir said:

The reality if women's safety in India. 

No wonder you see hardly any women in the street there. 

Shining India, don't make me laugh. 

Someone in this Forum wrote India's western border is where rising Asia stops, don't make me laugh. 

This is San Francisco today

Not able to paste any more youtube videos here.. but @Ranvir the point is nowhere is perfect. You ought to see how bad New York, Paris, London etc. are in the worst parts.

Everyone has different motives to go abroad. Some want the experience, others the chance to get a better passport for travelling, business etc., others want to live away from their families.. etc. etc.

A lot of English people have migrated to Spain and Portugal now. Does that mean they are fleeing the UK? 

1 minute ago, bharathh said:

Not able to paste any more youtube videos here.. but @Ranvir the point is nowhere is perfect. You ought to see how bad New York, Paris, London etc. are in the worst parts.

Everyone has different motives to go abroad. Some want the experience, others the chance to get a better passport for travelling, business etc., others want to live away from their families.. etc. etc.

A lot of English people have migrated to Spain and Portugal now. Does that mean they are fleeing the UK? 

The UK people fleeing for Spain and Portugal do it just for the weather and they are mostly retirees. Extremely few Brits of working age go to settle in these poorer Southern European countries, it is actually the opposite, you will see large communities of Italians, Spaniards and Portuguese in England. 

The vast majority of Indians who. Go abroad want to settle there permanently. This Mulugonto character included because deep down. He knows India is a failed state. 

7 minutes ago, Ranvir said:

Still nowhere near as bad as Indian slums. Anf Indians will still br desperate to move to these places. No one wants to move to India apart from Bangladeshis. 

People in bad places always want to move to better places. I am an Indian. I came back to India from the US. There are many others who have done the same. Why are you making stupid generalizations? The quality of life I get here is far superior to anything I had in the US for 13 yrs. 

Do you know how many Nepalese, Sri Lankans, Maldvidians, Nigerians, Afghanis, etc. live in India? In Bangalore there is one place that is pretty much full of Iranians and Africans called Kamanahalli. You will find similar places all across India. So your argument is moot. Just because you don't like my country doesn't mean what you say is true. 

9 minutes ago, Ranvir said:

The UK people fleeing for Spain and Portugal do it just for the weather and they are mostly retirees. Extremely few Brits of working age go to settle in these poorer Southern European countries, it is actually the opposite, you will see large communities of Italians, Spaniards and Portuguese in England. 

The vast majority of Indians who. Go abroad want to settle there permanently. This Mulugonto character included because deep down. He knows India is a failed state. 

And also high cost of living, unaffordable housing and medical facilities, ghettos forming in their cities, overcrowding, etc. 

Talk to a few of them to broaden your narrow horizons and thoughts. 

4 hours ago, bharathh said:

People in bad places always want to move to better places. I am an Indian. I came back to India from the US. There are many others who have done the same. Why are you making stupid generalizations? The quality of life I get here is far superior to anything I had in the US for 13 yrs. 

Do you know how many Nepalese, Sri Lankans, Maldvidians, Nigerians, Afghanis, etc. live in India? In Bangalore there is one place that is pretty much full of Iranians and Africans called Kamanahalli. You will find similar places all across India. So your argument is moot. Just because you don't like my country doesn't mean what you say is true. 

The 'good' quality of life you get in India is because the poor people are extremely exploited. This allows middle class Indians to have servants, in developed countries only multi millionnaires can afford them because you will have to pay them a decent livable wage and that servant will have in turn have a decent quality of life, not living a slum shanty town. Due to the extreme overpopulation poor people will work for very little, benefitting the middle and upper classes. 

This reminds me of a neighbour I had from

India who was always complaining to me about the cost of services such as a mechanic for a car problem. He didn't understand that the mechanic also deserved a good salary. 

Now there are poor people the world over but in developed countries they will have the basics taken care off such as clean running water and a certain standard of living. 

I don't hate India, I'm just calling out the hypocrisy I see on this Forum and it people cannot handle it. 

20 minutes ago, Ranvir said:

The 'good' quality of life you get in India is because the poor people are extremely exploited. This allows middle class Indians to have servants, in developed countries only multi millionnaires can afford them because you will have to pay them a decent livable wage and that servant will have in turn have a decent quality of life, not living a slum shanty town. Due to the extreme overpopulation poor people will work for very little, benefitting the middle and upper classes. 

India who was always complaining to me about the cost of services such as a mechanic for a car problem. He didn't understand that the mechanic also deserved a good salary. 

Now there are poor people the world over but in developed countries they will have the basics taken care off such as clean running water and a certain standard of living. 

I don't hate India, I'm just calling out the hypocrisy I see on this Forum and it people cannot handle it. 

Do you live in India? Where are you forming your opinions from? A lot of what you say sounds like it is verbatim quoted from BBC or Al-Jazeera.

We take care of our poor just fine. Read this https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/india/india-govt-likely-to-extend-its-free-food-programme-for-poor/articleshow/94362568.cms?from=mdr

This is in addition to many other schemes in place for the poor. 

Maybe you need to worry more about your country and its poor - https://www.pbs.org/newshour/show/increasing-number-of-people-in-united-kingdom-go-hungry-because-of-price-spikes

Edited by bharathh

36 minutes ago, Ranvir said:

And while you are trying to help the food banks - make sure you help out your women as well yeah? 

5 hours ago, Ranvir said:

Still nowhere near as bad as Indian slums. Anf Indians will still br desperate to move to these places. No one wants to move to India apart from Bangladeshis. 

Then why d fuk you are waisting your time here ?does westerners forum call you bloddy collie and banished you. You hve so much of issue with india and indian still actively tweets 5 time a day.

12 minutes ago, raki05 said:

Then why d fuk you are waisting your time here ?does westerners forum call you bloddy collie and banished you. You hve so much of issue with india and indian still actively tweets 5 time a day.

Why can't you take constructive criticism.