Rahul Gandhisms

coffee_rules

58 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

@Austin 3:!6 Why did you lock this thread? 

There have been far more Hindu and caste  abuses in this forum? It was a mere difference of opinion.

Bhai @coffee_rules let it be.  It is pointless. 

You can't have a strong difference of opinion with a moderator at ICF . Some  fake offensive thing will be interpreted out of even your  harmless threads, if the moderator wishes. While, actually abusive and foul threads will go on uninterrupted.

It is obvious for anyone with commonsense that my thread had nothing to do with religion and no bad language was used in the thread - it  was all about Rahul Gandhi. 

Several others saw it for what it is - a mockery of Pappu Gandhi - and responded with other comic tweets of Pappu. But that doesn't matter.

An admin who was exposed for his crooked thinking & later his flunky  jumped in and claim how it hurt  " religion "  sentiments when it was purely about Rahul Gandhi's comedy, not a single religious thing was uttered in the entire thread. 

If you are on very good pally terms with a moderator/ admin there are certain standards of moderation, if you don't know a moderator /admin well , the standards are different. If an admin nudges a moderator to close a thread because of  "fake hurt" out of something harmless the moderator will oblige.

Thats what has happened here.  

Edited by rangeelaraja

22 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

Make sense of it bro...  This is out of this world maths that our scientists don't understand...  This must be copied from secret texts of Ramanuja @Khota this is unseen level of algebra

(a+b)^2 = a^2 + 2ab + b^2 

Sounds legit .. what is your answer?

21 minutes ago, bharathh said:

(a+b)^2 = a^2 + 2ab + b^2 

Sounds legit .. what is your answer?

Lol did you listen to whole Einstien 2ab logic... That energy bracket imaginary binomial theorem he is talking about lmao...  

Or are you just pretending not to see he is not making any sense whatsoever :phehe:...  Side effects of leaning into too much Bhakti of a mere mortal

Edited by Lone Wolf

4 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

Lol did you listen to whole Einstien 2ab logic... That energy bracket imaginary binomial theorem he is talking about lmao...  

Or are you just pretending not to see he is not making any sense whatsoever :phehe:...  Side effects of leaning into too much Bhakti of a mere mortal

You said the maths part was illogical. It was not.

I was addressing that. What binomial theorem did he talk about? They kept clipping that part only without showing the whole speech. 

13 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

Btw could you - or your leader let us know when we are getting these aloo to sona machines? 

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=1539729476062525

12 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

When our beloved PM gives us 15 lakh in bank account...  Meanwhile Shah exposed Jumlebaaz... 

:hysterical:

Btw .. before we go off on a tangent.. You are welcome to make fun of Modi. That's your choice.

I hope you do realize that unlike you about Pappu .. I don't get offended if you make fun of Modi. And the wealth of funny stuff that Pappu provides the world - few people can. 

21 minutes ago, bharathh said:

Btw .. before we go off on a tangent.. You are welcome to make fun of Modi. That's your choice.

I hope you do realize that unlike you about Pappu .. I don't get offended if you make fun of Modi. And the wealth of funny stuff that Pappu provides the world - few people can. 

I have never been offended...  I take it lightly (mostly) unless religious angle is needlessly added. 

I have said this earlier many times that Modi g has some limitations wrt his education & now recently age factor is coming into play like it did with Biden.... 

Rahul also has his own limitations & he can't help himself making silly mistakes from time to time.  He matured too late I guess.. 

But that's general standard of Politicians in the country. 

Both are still top two leaders in the country so criticism is natural 

3 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

Make sense of it bro...  This is out of this world maths that our scientists don't understand...  This must be copied from secret texts of Ramanuja @Khota this is unseen level of algebra

Be very careful about what you say. Some of these low life's will ask mods to ban you soon.

Do not, repeat do not criticize BJP on ICF.