Rahul Gandhisms

coffee_rules

7 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Au contraire , a topic was blocked because a few RaGa fans got offended and complained to the class monitor! :giggle:

Religion & stuff was brought in that thread...  OP probably thought of it as a Muslim practice & then had to wiggle his way out of it when confronted...  It was honestly poor quality stuff.  

This thread is much better so far. 

2 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Au contraire , a topic was blocked because a few RaGa fans got offended and complained to the class monitor! :giggle:

That dishonest , hardly educated flunkie who finds his way into every thread including this one - still plays the religion card in this thread - whereas all the OP had was an embedded tweet of the cartoon RG whipping himself to celebrate a ritual from one state. And apparently that was an attack on “ religion “ :phehe:

ask him where was any reference to religion ( even  obliquely ) in that locked thread and the 2 paisa ka Lomdi wouldn’t be able to answer :cantstop:

same level of dishonesty is practiced by pappu, who goes abroad and pleads to the west - save us,  try and do a regime change, democracy in India is a threat  ( because I am an incompetent clown dynast who has destroyed my inherited party and can’t win elections . Hahaha) 

The cartoon  and his  chelas are ...same to same.

Edited by rangeelaraja

Just imagine … the great reputation and equation Modi has with the most powerful leaders and most head of states - that he has won the highest civilian  award from so many countries…. Has every major global ceo speak of his vision in glowing terms … 

when was the last time an Indian leader commanded this much respect and awe ? 

Now for a moment imagine a nightmare situation if instead of Modi for all these years,  there was that clown RG.  The clown would have made an absolute mockery of himself and India would have lost respect too… 

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

Who got offended with a thread dedicated to appreciate unlimited supply of funny jokes provider.He is the best stand up comedian in the world as he acts naturally, i stopped watching traveor Noah, Russell peters, Abhishek Uppamanyu etc etc ever since i came across the greatest comedian ever.

26 minutes ago, raki05 said:

Who got offended with a thread dedicated to appreciate unlimited supply of funny jokes provider.He is the best stand up comedian in the world as he acts naturally, i stopped watching traveor Noah, Russell peters, Abhishek Uppamanyu etc etc ever since i came across the greatest comedian ever.

Mods, can we call this nautanki , please :pray:?

F6hzgg0WkAEcaT8?format=jpg&name=900x900

It's called a pull-on for a reason.

F6jWTjAW8AAq6Oq?format=jpg&name=900x900

14 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Mods, can we call this nautanki , please :pray:?

F6hzgg0WkAEcaT8?format=jpg&name=900x900

It's called a pull-on for a reason.

F6jWTjAW8AAq6Oq?format=jpg&name=900x900

Oh… what have yon posted coffee !!!

that 2 paisa lomdi will cry wolf and say this is insulting porters/ coolies. :cantstop:

Mods will lock this because it is an insult to 

people doing labor related work. :cantstop:

Edited by rangeelaraja

8 minutes ago, Lord said:

Yope

But what he is saying that it’s modi ji  word itself is not proven ,even reporter said raga dint say when modi mentioned it. But we caught another comedy from this speech “Aloo ki factory” .