Rahul Gandhisms

coffee_rules

16 minutes ago, raki05 said:

But what he is saying that it’s modi ji  word itself is not proven ,even reporter said raga dint say when modi mentioned it. But we caught another comedy from this speech “Aloo ki factory” .

Yes, he was making fun of Modi government policies, Aloo ki machine. BJP IT Cell, made it look like it was an election promise of RaGa and many people believed it might be true because he is capable of saying such inane things. Here's one, I didn't believe one could say.. Have you ever heard a BJP/RSS person say "I Love you"? WTF!!!

2 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Yes, he was making fun of Modi government policies, Aloo ki machine. BJP IT Cell, made it look like it was an election promise of RaGa and many people believed it might be true because he is capable of saying such inane things. Here's one, I didn't believe one could say.. Have you ever heard a BJP/RSS person say "I Love you"? WTF!!!

Wouldn't want to be HR for Congress. Imagine the number of harassment cases coming in!

2 minutes ago, bharathh said:

Wouldn't want to be HR for Congress. Imagine the number of harassment cases coming in!

Congress ke log ek doosre ko "I love you" bolte rehte hain! Hence Diggi baba said what he said to a Congress woman.

Digvijaya calls Meenakshi Natarajan 'sau tunch maal', rapped ..  Read more at: http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/21380305.cms?utm_source=contentofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

1 minute ago, coffee_rules said:

Diggy baba is a randy old man. 

7 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

When our beloved PM gives us 15 lakh in bank account...  Meanwhile Shah exposed Jumlebaaz... 

:hysterical:

This is a Congress IT cell production. Modi never said I will deposit 15 lakhs to every person. He was saying that so much of black money is there outside, that each citizen will get 15 lakhs. He never promised it, but it ia kosher to use it politically and milk it, just like BJP is milking the Aloo-Sona gaffe.

Edited by coffee_rules

Not a ism, but RaGa fans always cry about Godi Media, here's the asli Godi media for RaGa. This has potential to cbecome mainstream at least in 2029! Rahul Gadhi bhi earphone istamaal karte hain bhai saab!

Edited by coffee_rules

Guys … we all know RG is a clown but jokes aside … he is also a very dangerous clown who would go to any extent for political power. 

he literally arranges for stage managed functions at Ivy League schools, Oxford.. etc etc criticizing Indias democracy and uttering lies because of his electoral failures. 

this lack of honesty and character is typical of even his Cong followers - Just see how some congi spokespersons lie on national news. 

Edited by rangeelaraja

1 hour ago, bharathh said:

no I didn't mean Modi said it. But Rahul was referring to his remark rather than saying it himself as portrayed. Both are wrong and should be called out.

30 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

This is a Congress IT cell production. Modi never said I will deposit 15 lakhs to every person. He was saying that so much of black money is there outside, that each citizen will get 15 lakhs. He never promised it, but it ia kosher to use it politically and milk it, just like BJP is milking the Aloo-Sona gaffe.

Yeah in the end both sides do it, no one can take high ground.

5 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

True, only difference is that BJP gets a lot of material easily from the opposition. They give out the “ aa bail mujhe maar” moments freely. 

BJP has never gone outside the country and urged the West to do a regime change because of their electoral failures.

And then this fraud Gandhi family has the cheek to keep talking about " democracy".  

4 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Au contraire , a topic was blocked because a few RaGa fans got offended and complained to the class monitor! :giggle:

Can you also tell how your friend got an AAP person banned. Play fair.