We Indians have no pride. Waqar and Ramiz are part of world cup commentary team.

jf1gp_1

1 minute ago, putrevus said:

Doing Namaz in Mandir is wrong??? Since when praying god is considered wrong?

Which is exactly why Waqar's statement is idiotic. He talked as if Namaz is offensive towards Hindus and is some kind of slap in the face or rubbing salt in the wounds. Now that he is here, I hope that Indian commies don't fawn over him, calling him Vicky Paaji and other endearing terms. No need for fake bhaichara with the snake. 

Just now, TrueAllRounder said:

Yes. Please invite Muslims to do namaz in your house mandir and let your Muslim neighbours say that it is a moment from them . Are you serious ? Nad then ask Muslims to put a Ganesha or Shiva idol in a mosque. Are you serious

If one muslim has no place to do his namaz, I don't mind giving him some space in corner of any temple to do his namaz.

Why would I want my idol in a mosque.

Just now, putrevus said:

If one muslim has no place to do his namaz, I don't mind giving him some space in corner of any temple to do his namaz.

Why would I want my idol in a mosque.

Because praying to Ganesha amongst Muslims will be a moment for me. Get that idol in the mosque and publicise it to the cricketing world 

6 minutes ago, TrueAllRounder said:

Moment of the match for him was when Rizwan did Namaz in front of Hindus. If it does not offend you, you are probably not a Hindu.

I will ask this again.... how is it offensive? Is "doing Namaz" an act of provocation against Hinduism or Hindus? If Waqar thinks that's a great deal for him , then just laugh at his stupidity and move on. 

What's the point of getting offended by such a trivial statement?

1 minute ago, nevada said:

Which is exactly why Waqar's statement is idiotic. He talked as if Namaz is offensive towards Hindus and is some kind of slap in the face or rubbing salt in the wounds. Now that he is here, I hope that Indian commies don't fawn over him, calling him Vicky Paaji and other endearing terms. No need for fake bhaichara with the snake. 

Yes Waqar's statement might be wrong or offensive but it does not mean we ban him. So a human being cannot make a mistake, he has apogolzed many times for that statement. 

Hurt them where it hurt them the most .Don't have to be childish and idiotic in banning him from entering into India.

Just now, Norman said:

I will ask this again.... how is it offensive? Is "doing Namaz" an act of provocation against Hinduism or Hindus? If Waqar thinks that's a great deal for him , then just laugh at his stupidity and move on. 

What's the point of getting offended by such a trivial statement?

Doing namaz may be not but to say that on a TV channel that it was THE moment of the match for him is offensive to Hindus. It's like Sachin Tndulkar saying that doing aarti in front of Muslims was the moment of 2003 WC match

Ok I'll

1 minute ago, putrevus said:

Yes Waqar's statement might be wrong or offensive but it does not mean we ban him. So a human being cannot make a mistake, he has apogolzed many times for that statement. 

Hurt them where it hurt them the most .Don't have to be childish and idiotic in banning him from entering into India.

Correct Zakir Naik and MF Hussain should also not be banned in India 

3 minutes ago, TrueAllRounder said:

Because praying to Ganesha amongst Muslims will be a moment for me. Get that idol in the mosque and publicise it to the cricketing world 

It is very easy. Become an indian cricketer and when India plays Pakistan in Pakistan Score 100 or 50  or take five wickets and then take your Ganesha idol and pray .Nobody will stop you.

2 minutes ago, TrueAllRounder said:

Doing namaz may be not but to say that on a TV channel that it was THE moment of the match for him is offensive to Hindus. It's like Sachin Tndulkar saying that doing aarti in front of Muslims was the moment of 2003 WC match

No it is not offensive at all. If that is his thinking so be it. Did they stop Sachin from doing Aarti in 2003 or in 2011.

Just be good hosts, and smash them in Ahmedabad. Anyway mostly they'll have a disastrous tournament, let us just handle it professionally, we have bigger fish to fry. Maybe don't go overboard with the fake bhaichara, aman ki tamasaha, just be professional like how you would be with a Kiwi or Lankan commentator. 

Sane Pakistanis know exactly where their country stands now, gap will only get wider in all spheres of life in coming years.

Edited by Gollum