We Indians have no pride. Waqar and Ramiz are part of world cup commentary team.

jf1gp_1

"Our position is blunt that, if they come, then we will go to the World Cup, if they do not come then let them do it. Let them play without Pakistan. If Pakistan does not participate in the World Cup scheduled in India next year, who will see it?" - Ramiz Raja 

Mohammad Rizwan offering namaz in front of Hindus was very special - Waqar Younis

Yes I agree,

Make them feel embarrassed by requesting the anchors (in commentary also) to bring up what both Waqar & Ramiz said and suddenly what has changed, is it the money £$?

Make them feel that when money is involved the Pakistanis will jump.

This is the only way to shut them up and they deserve this humiliation, there should be consequences for opening your mouth.

38 minutes ago, putrevus said:

Why? It is a world cup,most big teams have their representation.

Pakistan is one of the big team. Waqar is ATG, Rameez is an idiot but I guess they don't have anyone else from Pakistan.

What is the benefit for India by not having them in commentary team.

Have you heard his Hindu ke beech mein namaz comment. The punishment has to be in this world 

29 minutes ago, Norman said:

It's actually more embarassing for Ramiz to come to India and work for an Indian broadcaster after he gave such chest thumping statements. How is it a negative for us?

And I'm sorry but I see absolutely nothing wrong with the "Hindu ke beech mein namaz padhna" statement of Waqar. How is that even offensive lol..

Moment of the match for him was when Rizwan did Namaz in front of Hindus. If it does not offend you, you are probably not a Hindu.

5 minutes ago, putrevus said:

Doing Namaz in Mandir is wrong??? Since when praying god is considered wrong?

Yes. Please invite Muslims to do namaz in your house mandir and let your Muslim neighbours say that it is a moment from them . Are you serious ? And then ask Muslims to put a Ganesha or Shiva idol in a mosque. Are you serious

Edited by TrueAllRounder
44 minutes ago, putrevus said:

33 minutes ago, Norman said:

I'm sorry but I see absolutely nothing wrong with the "Hindu ke beech mein namaz padhna" statement of Waqar. How is that even offensive lol..

So basically shouting Jai Shri Ram multiple time after getting a 100 against Pakistan is absolutely fine ?