We Indians have no pride. Waqar and Ramiz are part of world cup commentary team.

jf1gp_1

10 hours ago, gakgupta said:

LOL...

This is an ICC event and we dont have a call on certain things...

BCCI has made a mess of this WC, from scheduling to stadium to tickets. Oh wait that's ICC. Poor helpless BCCI or bechari foreign ministry for issuing them visas 

On 10/9/2023 at 8:20 PM, Nikhil_cric said:

Never liked her. Now I know why .  Zainab has every right to say whatever she wants to say about Indians/Hindu goddesses whatever I don't care.   That's her right and prerogative .

But even if I personally don't care about it,  this is a perfect example to the Aman ki Asha types that even the most supposedly Karachi liberal types like Zainab are never truly liberal enough to call out **** in their own country 

And despite virtually no practice of Islam in their personal lives , have no issues aligning themselves with the racist ideology , no matter how softly , of being "pure" Muslims which literally means they can have a mindset of racism and domination towards lowly polytheistic Hindus. And after all that , people like her have no pride or shame when it comes to trying to earn money in India and seem comfortable with such extreme cognitive dissonance 

Any Pakistani whose words or acts betray that mindset should not be allowed to earn a single penny from Indian consumers .  

The more they are perma-banned from earning money from Indian consumers , the better. 

Even if there are legal difficulties in doing the above,  we need to go the extra mile and find every bloody legal loophole and put soft pressure on even Indian run private organisations from hiring such folks based on ruthless scanning of their past social media history etc. 

It's absolutely in our national interest to do so. 

Don't give a damn what Zainab or Rizwan say. Want to see them getting thrashed again in Australia this summer 3-0.

Go Patty, Haze and Starc!

I dont understand there is too much divisiveness in this thread, i condemn it.. khadi nindha.. khadi..

India also includes muslims who love pakistan for what it stands for and what it does for muslim humanity and its cricket team.. we need to understand this and move on.

look at the pure love being displayed by muslims below. Facts that pakistan kills hindu new born infants and rapes hindu under age girls and beheads indian soldiers are irrelevant information, when you look at it in the perspective of muslim love for pakistan. @Mariyam please help me defend this here..

_131387931_gettyimages-1720327014-594x59

Indian elites have time and again shown that they don't have a spine. This is just the latest example.

Can you imagine any western nation doing this with Russians? And Russia didn't even attack any Western nation. It just attacked the West's proxy i.e Ukraine and the entire West has blacklisted them.

A bunch of spineless losers who prefer Dhandha i.e $$$$$$$ over self-respect.

Maybe Pakistanis are right when they mock Hindus as "Baniyas" i.e trade >>>>> self-respect

2 hours ago, Vilander said:

I dont understand there is too much divisiveness in this thread, i condemn it.. khadi nindha.. khadi..

India also includes muslims who love pakistan for what it stands for and what it does for muslim humanity and its cricket team.. we need to understand this and move on.

look at the pure love being displayed by muslims below. Facts that pakistan kills hindu new born infants and rapes hindu under age girls and beheads indian soldiers are irrelevant information, when you look at it in the perspective of muslim love for pakistan. @Mariyam please help me defend this here..

Its Kadi Ninda bhaisaab

khadi ninda sounds very vulgar

12 hours ago, Vilander said:

Ok i take this back a bit man. The way it looked in Ahemdabad. Largest stadium in the world, absolute and utter dominance in terms of crowd. Dominant team performance. May be indian muslims should supprot pak its ok, it looks pathetic mis match otherwise. 

12 hours ago, AshVin said:

Indian elites have time and again shown that they don't have a spine. This is just the latest example.

Can you imagine any western nation doing this with Russians? And Russia didn't even attack any Western nation. It just attacked the West's proxy i.e Ukraine and the entire West has blacklisted them.

A bunch of spineless losers who prefer Dhandha i.e $$$$$$$ over self-respect.

Maybe Pakistanis are right when they mock Hindus as "Baniyas" i.e trade >>>>> self-respect

Imagine a US ice hockey tkurny with Russia as guest of honor. Its shameful.