Opening Ceremony During India vs Pakistan ICC CWC 2023 Game, Arijit Singh to Perform - REPORT

LehraDo

2 hours ago, putrevus said:

That is an insult to all other teams.What the hell are they doing it for, on one hand you don't play them anywhere and now you want to give them special status in the world cup.

How is BCCI different from PCB in arrranging a reserve day just for India match.

Is BCCI lacking money to do this nonsense.What is his father doing?

Tone and precedent was set for this in the Asia cup itself. Ultra pro Max dhandhomaxxing going on. 

8 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

I will  do chores - wash utensils, commode , clothes and be a ghareli bai on Saturday and skip watching  the stupid cricket  match. Sacchi mein

I plan to call up & a hotel kitchen staff at Hyatt Regency Ahmedabad to ensure that this " VVIP royal team " gets a Delhi Belly on match day.

Indian Muslim journalist calling Rizwan - Mard-e-mujahid! Sharmnaak! 

11 minutes ago, putrevus said:

Are you sure, it was Indian journalist, then he should be fired ASAP .

Hamari shahar, Shahar-e-Hyderabad, Shahar-e-Dhakkan, Kaisa raha hamare shahar mein, Charminaar dekha ke nahin? 

Ejaz-e-iftikaar - You presence here is a mraculous-glory , we are honored to host you!! Koi Shak? It is a Indian journalist.  Dhakkan saala!

Edited by coffee_rules
28 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Indian Muslim journalist calling Rizwan - Mard-e-mujahid! Sharmnaak! 

Journalist never said win against India though...  The main part which account claimed. 

Lol at mard e mujahid overacting ki dukaan Rizwan...  Even he looked shocked at pak saaf Urdu lmao

1 minute ago, Lone Wolf said:

Journalist never said win against India though...  The main part which account claimed. 

Lol at mard e mujahid overacting ki dukaan Rizwan...  Even he looked shocked at pak saaf Urdu lmao

He wished shayad jeet jaye! Looked hopeful There are many in India. , more than in Pakistan, that speak Thos IUrdu , especially from Lucknow, Agra, Hyderabad. Ask @Mariyam

24 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Hamari shahar, Shahar-e-Hyderabad, Shahar-e-Dhakkan, Kaisa raha hamare shahar mein, Charminaar dekha ke nahin? 

Ejaz-e-iftikaar - You presence here is a mraculous-glory , we are honored to host you!! Koi Shak? It is a Indian journalist.  Dhakkan saala!

I listened to it again, he did say that term. I can understand general urdu but not all the terms.rest of it is okay. Charminar Dekha, you ask every tourist nothing wrong with it.

Edited by putrevus