Muhammad Rizwan dedicates SL win to Gaza

rangeelaraja

2 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Most newspapaers are carrying it now. Golden ticket holders (like AB Sr, Tendulkar, Rajnikanth) invited to this jashn-e-kirkut now. If it really happens , Govt should not let it happen. Bloddy blood-suckers.

Rajni should walk in. Then grab the mike and walk out saying "Yen Vazhi Thaneeeeee Vazhi"

Drop mike, disappear.  Everyone will quietly follow.

Translation: "My way, is separaaaaaate way."

On 10/11/2023 at 9:39 PM, randomGuy said:

You have no issues with the timing? At the time when Gazans killed 1200 Israeli civilians. The region itself is in the focus today due to the civilians massacre.

Most Gaza citizens are prisoners of Hamas as well. A recent poll suggests that most Gazans disapproved of Hamas's actions. The Hamas seized power in 2006 in what was believed to be a rigged election and there's been no election since. 

It's unfair to lump Gazans and Hamas together. 

2 hours ago, bsriharsha said:

Most Gaza citizens are prisoners of Hamas as well. A recent poll suggests that most Gazans disapproved of Hamas's actions. The Hamas seized power in 2006 in what was believed to be a rigged election and there's been no election since. 

It's unfair to lump Gazans and Hamas together. 

When pickup truck carrying naked dead body of Israeli female arrived, Gazans were spitting on her dead body...vids are all over Twitter...

Edited by randomGuy

On 10/11/2023 at 5:09 PM, randomGuy said:

You have no issues with the timing? At the time when Gazans killed 1200 Israeli civilians. The region itself is in the focus today due to the civilians massacre.

Hamas killed Israeli civilians. Innocent people in Gaza paying the price. Rizwan is remembering those people.

Also The bold bit is a big part of the problem. No focus because of the Israeli blockade and siege, or on the West Bank due to the settler violence there. Only today because of the attack.

6 minutes ago, Sooda said:

Hamas killed Israeli civilians. Innocent people in Gaza paying the price. Rizwan is remembering those people.

Also The bold bit is a big part of the problem. No focus because of the Israeli blockade and siege, or on the West Bank due to the settler violence there. Only today because of the attack.

Regarding this cricketer's tweet, this is the only thing to consider. He doesn't dedicate every win to Palestine. Only this win immediately following Israeli civilians' massacre with unprecedented brutality. 

3 hours ago, Sooda said:

Do something more than a tweet

Edited by BanningHindu

5 hours ago, Sooda said:

He is an Islamist , speaks for the Ummah in every tragedy. Humanists see both sides and sympathize with the innocent deaths on both Sides

1 hour ago, kepler37b said:

He should dedicate it to himself. Sore and despicable looser.

he is probably crying about the 50 he was trying to tuk-tuk toward. shameless stat padder. and even more shameless cricinfo who anoint him best MO bat currently, over people like buttler, miller, even kela, etc

7 hours ago, bharathh said:

Not sure what the issue is. It's not like they are swearing at him. If this dude can get down on his knees and pray on the field - nothing wrong with India sloganeering about their god.

JSR is a war cry as per Libby’s, but AhA is a peaceful slogan. Not sure if it happened there , I would have mixed with Har Har Mahadev!!!

17 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

JSR is a war cry as per Libby’s, but AhA is a peaceful slogan. Not sure if it happened there , I would have mixed with Har Har Mahadev!!!

But in Rizwan and Paks case har har mahadev is not true. They were not even in dev category

8 hours ago, bharathh said:

Not sure what the issue is. It's not like they are swearing at him. If this dude can get down on his knees and pray on the field - nothing wrong with India sloganeering about their god.

While I agree Rizwan is POS, no need to stoop to their level. JSR should never be used in that tone.

With so much suffering in the world, the god I believe in has not time for taking sides in sports. It is petty and childish to pray to God for wins and losses. Only thing you want to pray for is a fun game and no injuries.

I do not personally approve of what Rizwan did but that is his decision and right. 

Edited by Khota

1 hour ago, Lord said:

While I agree Rizwan is POS, no need to stoop to their level. JSR should never be used in that tone.

I'm sorry what? What tone was that? Jai Shri Ram is a way of greeting for many HIndus - esp in the north. What is wrong with Jai Shree Ram? I'm guessing Muslims shouldn't be allowed to say Allah Hafiz or Salaam or Christians God Bless or God be with you either? 

Who sets all these rules and what's the deal with Jai Shree Ram that bothers everyone that the other epithets don't? 

The same Allah hu Akbar that gets shouted at by people 5 times a day through mosque speakers is the same Allah hu Akbar that Hamas and other Islamic terrorists use when they are about to shower their love on others. Don't see anyone having a problem with their ritual moaning through the day. 

Edited by bharathh