Muhammad Rizwan dedicates SL win to Gaza

rangeelaraja

15 minutes ago, Lannister said:

Constructing a life becomes difficult when confined within an open-air prison.

Palestine gets millions of dollars in aid. Look at the buildings. They have money but they only hate Jews. Is it so difficult for them to go kill babies and burn them ? No Jew lives in West Bank or Gaza. But over 1.6 millions Muslims live in Israel and also the only place they can vote. They only live to hate Jews. Israel bought swamp lands and developed them but Palestinians want that back now that they are good. Why can’t Palestine develop their own people and have companies and start manufacturing? Some people just hate others. No Islamic country wants Palestinians as refugee not even their Neighbour’s like Egypt and Jordan. Because they tried to overthrow the king in Jordan.

55 minutes ago, gattaca said:

Palestine gets millions of dollars in aid. Look at the buildings. They have money but they only hate Jews. Is it so difficult for them to go kill babies and burn them ? No Jew lives in West Bank or Gaza. But over 1.6 millions Muslims live in Israel and also the only place they can vote. They only live to hate Jews. Israel bought swamp lands and developed them but Palestinians want that back now that they are good. Why can’t Palestine develop their own people and have companies and start manufacturing? Some people just hate others. No Islamic country wants Palestinians as refugee not even their Neighbour’s like Egypt and Jordan. Because they tried to overthrow the king in Jordan.

500,000 Jews like in WB in Israeli settlements under defence guard, fences and walls.

2 minutes ago, Lannister said:

Your lack of regard for the lives of Muslims, even though this conflict isn't related to their religion, makes further discussion pointless.

Still haven't answered why Egypt is not considered an equal opportunity occupier like the Israelis and why the Palestinians in Gaza have one of the highest reproduction rates in an open air prison. Also, not sure where I mentioned Islam or Muslims in my discussion with you.

It's ok if you don't have answers. 

Edited by bharathh

India, JNU se seekhlo kuch. 2 million people are dead in Gaza. Kisiko parva hi nahin , you keep watching your matches and partying!

Edited by coffee_rules

2 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

India, JNU se seekhlo kuch. 2 million people are dead in Gaza. Kisiko parva hi nahin , you keep watching your matches and partying!

thanks for exposing the agenda of these so called humanists. We proud Hindutvas will continue to be work non stop to work for new our lord saviours for our their wars are just. Palestinians should take a note from us Maharathis and just stop breeding like rabbits

jai gau mata jai yahweh 

3 minutes ago, BigFish11 said:

thanks for exposing the agenda of these so called humanists. We proud Hindutvas will continue to be work non stop to work for new our lord saviours for our their wars are just. Palestinians should take a note from us Maharathis and just stop breeding like rabbits

jai gau mata jai yahweh 

You think 2 mil people are killed? Where was all this drama when babies and mothers were killed by Hamas terrorists? I am talking of disproportionate outrage. I am for 2-states and Israel wrong on increasing settlements. Stop preaching the humanity about humanity. 

Stop with the gau insults to Hindus. It is too cliché!

21 hours ago, Lannister said:

Constructing a life becomes difficult when confined within an open-air prison.

Leftists and Islamist have one common thing , that of blaming others for their plight. Quoting my post from today

'Singapore is 730 sq km, 55 lac population.

Gaza strip 360 sq km, 23 lac population.

Gaza strip has arguably more important location than Singapore.

Gaza people keep crying about so called injustice, open prison, support Hamas etc., they always have a Singapore or a hongkong to take inspiration from.'

5 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

You think 2 mil people are killed? Where was all this drama when babies and mothers were killed by Hamas terrorists? I am talking of disproportionate outrage. I am for 2-states and Israel wrong on increasing settlements. Stop preaching the humanity about humanity. 

Stop with the gau insults to Hindus. It is too cliché!

Oh absolutely, I’m agreeing with you, you are one of the good poster here.

As for israeli response, it has been so incredibly proportionate, given that 1 zionist/ sanghi life is equal to the 100 Palestinian lives. By this logic Israelis have room to kill 500 k more people. Best of luck Bibi, the 1 million that are displaced from their homes do not count.

I will continue to condemn both Palestinians and Hamas as Palestinians. They voted them in 20 years ago didn’t they. 

as for insulting hindutvas, I’m a new reborn hindutva myslef. I was a following this mellow version of Hinduism before but I’ve found my true calling in Hindutva now, thanks to brilliant, erudite and totally not over the top posters like you.

Jai Sri Ram

7 minutes ago, BigFish11 said:

Oh absolutely, I’m agreeing with you, you are one of the good poster here.

As for israeli response, it has been so incredibly proportionate, given that 1 zionist/ sanghi life is equal to the 100 Palestinian lives. By this logic Israelis have room to kill 500 k more people. Best of luck Bibi, the 1 million that are displaced from their homes do not count.

I will continue to condemn both Palestinians and Hamas as Palestinians. They voted them in 20 years ago didn’t they. 

as for insulting hindutvas, I’m a new reborn hindutva myslef. I was a following this mellow version of Hinduism before but I’ve found my true calling in Hindutva now, thanks to brilliant, erudite and totally not over the top posters like you.

Jai Sri Ram

Preach your ISIS aka Hamas terrorist chums to stop hiding behind women with fetuses inside and small children in the front lines in a war. Obviously, the response from IDF will look disproportionate. You can then cry your eyes out in Insta reels for Palestine fetuses. 

You are a fast learner for a reborn chaddidaari. I assume you have bought your chaddi and Bhagwa gamcha. You will get green rashes if you don’t wear a chaddi. 

15 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Preach your ISIS aka Hamas terrorist chums to stop hiding behind women with fetuses inside and small children in the front lines in a war. Obviously, the response from IDF will look disproportionate. You can then cry your eyes out in Insta reels for Palestine fetuses. 

You are a fast learner for a reborn chaddidaari. I assume you have bought your chaddi and Bhagwa gamcha. You will get green rashes if you don’t wear a chaddi. 

Such beautiful prose. The chaddi and Bhagwa gamcha , are these the essential attire for the truly enlightened?sorry I’m a noob when it comes to our great religion of Hindutva.  And green rashes? Well, that's a fashion statement I'd rather avoid! 

2 minutes ago, BigFish11 said:

Such beautiful prose. The chaddi and Bhagwa gamcha , are these the essential attire for the truly enlightened?sorry I’m a noob when it comes to our great religion of Hindutva.  And green rashes? Well, that's a fashion statement I'd rather avoid! 

I can smell a dishonest woke troll.

Hindutva jibes - check.

mock and ridicule with sarcasm - check.

Preach the world about Humanism - check

You sir, are no Ricky Gervais . Enjoy your day in the sun. Will ignore you. 

3 hours ago, randomGuy said:

Leftists and Islamist have one common thing , that of blaming others for their plight. Quoting my post from today

'Singapore is 730 sq km, 55 lac population.

Gaza strip 360 sq km, 23 lac population.

Gaza strip has arguably more important location than Singapore.

Gaza people keep crying about so called injustice, open prison, support Hamas etc., they always have a Singapore or a hongkong to take inspiration from.'

Islamists and Hindutvas have many commonalities, being rooted in their right-wing ideologies. In contrast, leftists do not advocate for any type of religious extremism.

18 minutes ago, Lannister said:

Islamists and Hindutvas have many commonalities, being rooted in their right-wing ideologies. In contrast, leftists do not advocate for any type of religious extremism.

Hinduism is known for co existence, tolerance. Hindutavas as you call them want to preserve Hinduism . Leftists are hypocrites who support Islamists due to selfish interests and/or mental depravity.

6 minutes ago, randomGuy said:

Hinduism is known for co existence, tolerance. Hindutavas as you call them want to preserve Hinduism . Leftists are hypocrites who support Islamists due to selfish interests and/or mental depravity.

No, we endorse the freedom to practice any religion and also uphold the rights of those who are not religious. It's hilarious that you label yourself as tolerant. 

Edited by Lannister

4 hours ago, Lannister said:

No, we endorse the freedom to practice any religion and also uphold the rights of those who are not religious. It's hilarious that you label yourself as tolerant. 

Who is we ? Europe and western world tried that look where they are now ? Brining rubbish in to the country and they take over with chants of gas the Jews. This is because of leftists who are hand in glove. The leftists of china eradicated Buddhism. 

Edited by gattaca

3 hours ago, gattaca said:

Who is we ? Europe and western world tried that look where they are now ? Brining rubbish in to the country and they take over with chants of gas the Jews. This is because of leftists who are hand in glove. The leftists of china eradicated Buddhism. 

Their historical context differs from ours. I believe that a considerable number of left-leaning individuals in India do not endorse unrestricted immigration. 

Speaking personally, I support the implementation of regulations, even when it comes to inter-state migrations. Prioritizing the interests of natives comes first, before anything else.