Chances of India Pakistan semi-final

randomGuy

2 hours ago, Vijy said:

I would say that there is a good chance. Eng is worse than Ned, will be easily swept aside by Pak. As for NZ vs SL, if someone in lankans plays a blinder, it is possible to win (especially a truncated game)

How about kudrat ka nizam?

Im talking about begaluru weather, if its been raining?

51 minutes ago, SRT100 said:

If India were to beat Pakistan in a SEMI, than Australia in a FINAL, it would add so much more value and credibility to the powerhouse performance of India in this WC.

They have beaten 8 out of 8 teams and will likely go 9 for 9. If they win the WC from here they will have beaten every other team unlike in 2015 because of the format and unlike in 2019 where England beat us. Nothing to prove to anyone as long as India win SF and F. 

40 minutes ago, dial_100 said:

Pak gave away 292 on an average. Why are we expecting them posing any threat to us. On the contrary we gave away runs @ 3.7 rpo.

Huge gap. 

I hope we NZ and we beat them again. They could be lot tougher to beat.

Knowing Poyz luck it will rain or something and they will fluke something on DLS or some crap like they do. On paper India should demolish Pak but NZ would be better both from the perspective of getting revenge for last time and also denying the possibility of Poyz stupid fans gloating for years and years if they somehow god forbid fluked a win. We are still heating about CT 2017 F fluke after 6 years... Imagine if they beat India in India in a WC semi... 

12 hours ago, SRT100 said:

If India were to beat Pakistan in a SEMI, than Australia in a FINAL, it would add so much more value and credibility to the powerhouse performance of India in this WC.

I'd rather us beat New Zealand in the Semi final. Too many times those bastards have knocked us out of tournaments since 1999. Biggest one being the 2019 semi , which still gives me PTSD. 

Yes we beat them already in this tournament but it would be a lot more fitting if we knock them out here and go on to lift the trophy.

5 hours ago, Norman said:

I'd rather us beat New Zealand in the Semi final. Too many times those bastards have knocked us out of tournaments since 1999. Biggest one being the 2019 semi , which still gives me PTSD. 

Yes we beat them already in this tournament but it would be a lot more fitting if we knock them out here and go on to lift the trophy.

Well its shaping IMO that we play NZ or Pakistan in a SEMI, then SA/Aust in a Final.

My dream of beating Pakistan than Australia is still game on.

20 minutes ago, AuxiliA said:

I don't see this hapless Eng side beating Pak at Kolkata. NZ won't lose to SL in a must win either. So it all boils down to the weather in Bengaluru. 

The motivation for ENG is qualification for champions trophy. PAK have not played that great either. They would probably have lost if NZ game went the distance even with NZ having their worst bowling of the tournament. I also noticed that ENG played a bit better against AUS last match with Stokes getting batting time. If Root clicks they can win. The tail has been doing ok for them.

I would say  60-40 in PAK favor.

Agree on NZ winning if rain does not spoil it. NZ have generally played well and ran close except one game.