Pakistan-Respect!!

zubinpepsi

Pakistan strength is  their fans , coz they can come up crazy nonsensical reasons ok why they’re screw up …. so for Pakistan to play to their strengths moving forward Pakistan will only play book cricket … come with your books , India … we will burn them as well … 

10 hours ago, Nikhil_cric said:

The truth is it's difficult to make a pitch suits your strengths. 

What are Pakistan's strengths at any rate?

If Pakistan had played Australia at Chennai then Zampa would've wrecked your lineup and bowled you out for 150. 

None of your batters have the skill to play Zampa on a Chennai wicket. 

And your spinners would have still got smashed because they're awful 

Zampa averages 25 against both Pak and India. 
Kuldeep benefits from novelty factor. If a 5 match bilateral ODI series was played, his career would be ended. May I remind you that 2017 CT final assault ended Ashwin’s LOI career and it couldn’t recover from there. Jadeja escaped because of his batting ability and made a comeback. 

Edited by Sharjah-Harjah
41 minutes ago, Sharjah-Harjah said:

Kuldeep benefits from novelty factor. If a 5 match bilateral ODI series was played, his career would be ended. May I remind you that 2017 CT final assault ended Ashwin’s LOI career and it couldn’t recover from there. Jadeja escaped because of his batting ability and made a comeback. 

Kuldeep has played many bilateral series. He has 150+ at an average of 25. Ashwin was never a good LOI bowler.
1 hour ago, Sharjah-Harjah said:

Lol your horseshit batters still can't pick his variations. It's been 5 years since Kuldeep made Babar look like a tail ender in Asia Cup and still Babar looks as clueless as ever despite playing 6 ODIs against paxtan...

Only career that will end is of Barbie if he plays a long series against Kuldeep.

1 hour ago, Sharjah-Harjah said:

May I also remind you that 2017 was 6 years ago. Let's focus on the here and now... what next? that Pak was great in 10,000 BCE?

stick to the current teams. your spin reserves are p** poor. do you deny that?

50 minutes ago, Vijy said:

May I also remind you that 2017 was 6 years ago. Let's focus on the here and now... what next? that Pak was great in 10,000 BCE?

stick to the current teams. your spin reserves are p** poor. do you deny that?

There are spinners in setup like Abrar Ahmed, but this obsession with darters is the problem. 

However, on playing spin, this ODI team is fine. Rizwan, Abdullah, Imam, Saud are very good batters of spin. Fakhar and Iftikhar are suspect. Babar is a tricky one. He averaged 96 vs leg spin until 2022 but in recent games, his game against leg spin has seen a dip indeed but I expect a come back soon 

Edited by Sharjah-Harjah
10 hours ago, Sharjah-Harjah said:

Kuldeep has been around for 6 years. Lol at novelty factor. A 5 match ODI series between these 2 sides would probably end up with Pakistani players begging PCB on bended knees to cancel all future bilateral series so as not hurt their social media fanbase . The gap is that massive right now.

11 hours ago, Sharjah-Harjah said:

May I remind you that 2017 CT final assault ended Ashwin’s LOI career and it couldn’t recover from there. Jadeja escaped because of his batting ability and made a comeback. 

Ashwin's LOI career ended because of his fielding / batting issues and not because of his bowling. India could only afford to play one spin bowling allrounder and Jadeja ticked more boxes than Ashwin even if Ashwin is the superior bowler.

8 hours ago, Nikhil_cric said:

Kuldeep has been around for 6 years. Lol at novelty factor. A 5 match ODI series between these 2 sides would probably end up with Pakistani players begging PCB on bended knees to cancel all future bilateral series so as not hurt their social media fanbase . The gap is that massive right now.

Genuinely. Not trolling. An in form and fully fit Pakistani team under a a more competent captain like Rizwan will give India run for its money in bilateral. I think India is slightly ahead in quality because of their experience as the players are all much more older and experienced. The average age has to be 5 years more. But this gap gonna close massively whenever Rohit/Kohli hang their boot. 

Edited by Sharjah-Harjah
8 hours ago, bsriharsha said:

Ashwin's LOI career ended because of his fielding / batting issues and not because of his bowling. India could only afford to play one spin bowling allrounder and Jadeja ticked more boxes than Ashwin even if Ashwin is the superior bowler.

I never saw him play ODI for India after that game. Has he, I could be wrong 

4 hours ago, Sharjah-Harjah said:

Genuinely. Not trolling. An in form and fully fit Pakistani team under a a more competent captain like Rizwan will give India run for its money in bilateral. I think India is slightly ahead in quality because of their experience as the players are all much more older and experienced. The average age has to be 5 years more. But this gap gonna close massively whenever Rohit/Kohli hang their boot. 

Perhaps it's better you not comment on PAK talent anymore. Because of Shakib and Tanzid also smash your hapless bowling , you'll have to disappear from ICF completely 

On 10/20/2023 at 9:57 PM, Downtown said:

Respect, my foot! Sri Lanka, who couldn't even muster 50 runs against India in Asia Cup final, suddenly turns around and scores over 350 against Pakistan. And this mediocre Australia team that couldn't even reach 200 against India just throws up 367 today. How in the world does this terrible Pakistan team deserve any respect at all? 

Lost against Afghanistan after scoring 282 in Chennai?! What a clown show by Pakistan! Get lost now! 

1 hour ago, zubinpepsi said:

Respect the never say die attitude of this pakistani team..

other teams would have wilted when opponent opening partnership racked up 150 runs in pursuit of 282.. 

not this team..  they always feel like they are in the game and its a matter of time they gonna bounce back....

watch them restrict afghans to 250:hatsoff:

The jinx is strong in you.