Pakistan-Respect!!

zubinpepsi

13 hours ago, Sharjah-Harjah said:

Genuinely. Not trolling. An in form and fully fit Pakistani team under a a more competent captain like Rizwan will give India run for its money in bilateral. I think India is slightly ahead in quality because of their experience as the players are all much more older and experienced. The average age has to be 5 years more. But this gap gonna close massively whenever Rohit/Kohli hang their boot. 

No lol Gill/Jaiswal will take over. It's the system, not individuals. In fact dominance will increase even more as the economies diverge. Everything follows from that.

We'll have Rohit/Kohli/Bumrahs at all positions. We have been to all 4 u19 finals since 2016 winning 2 and each batch is pumping out at least one generational player (16 - Pant, 18 - Gill, 20 - Jaiswal) with a few good ones. When they all link up, god save everyone else.

24 minutes ago, deathmonger said:

No lol Gill/Jaiswal will take over. It's the system, not individuals. In fact dominance will increase even more as the economies diverge. Everything follows from that.

We'll have Rohit/Kohli/Bumrahs at all positions. We have been to all 4 u19 finals since 2016 winning 2 and each batch is pumping out at least one generational player (16 - Pant, 18 - Gill, 20 - Jaiswal) with a few good ones. When they all link up, god save everyone else.

I don’t think so. T20 is the only format that is likely to survive and it is here where Pak will consistently remain a force. PSL will continue to ship talent like Abdullah S, Saim Ayub and Ihsanullah in 2023 edition. As always, Pakistan bowling will ultimately bounce back when Naseem returns and am sure we will find a new spinner sensation soon.

Problem will remain consistency in batting, fielding and leadership. 

25 minutes ago, deathmonger said:

With the kind of positive big hitting form that Rohit has been in this year, I wouldn't mind him playing the T20 WC next year tbh. He's the best six hitter in the world currently.

1 hour ago, Sharjah-Harjah said:

I don’t think so. T20 is the only format that is likely to survive and it is here where Pak will consistently remain a force. PSL will continue to ship talent like Abdullah S, Saim Ayub and Ihsanullah in 2023 edition. As always, Pakistan bowling will ultimately bounce back when Naseem returns and am sure we will find a new spinner sensation soon.

As long as India , England and Australia are there, Tests aren't going anywhere.

ODIs are going nowhere because of the prestige of an ODI world cup happening once every 4 years will never wear off. 

In short, more humiliation awaits paxtan. 

After a series of embarrassment and humiliation starting from Asia Cup to this WC, some Pak fans are coming up with this coping mechanism that "Well, odis are going to become extinct and t20 is the future. And Pak are a decent t20 team... bla bla".   :hysterical:    A message to them : Yes, ODIs may become extinct going forward but ODI WCs are not going to be abandoned.  Already the schedule and venue for 2027 and 2031 WC are decided.  So, Pak facing humiliation after humiliation in ODI WCs is not going to end anytime sooner.    :giggle:

Edited by Frustrated

Only reason behind the bhangra done by Pak fans last two years is because they won a couple of Toss20 games against India in Dewbai....Even there the record is 2-2 with one being an iconic defeat at the MCG, even though we have been playing 'has beens' (in T20s) like Rahul, Rohit, DK , Hooda, Boobi, Chahal, Ashwin etc)...

Now that Bumrah is back and we have the likes of Jaiswal, Gill, Tilak, Rinku, Bishnoi slotted in place of the failures, i expect india to beat Paxtan comfortably here as well... 

As I said, more humiliation awaits. In a decade's time, I predict cricketing defeats against India will be treated like those in Hockey currently in paxtan. And this mindset is already creeping in..

10 hours ago, Sharjah-Harjah said:

No, tests and ODI world cup will remain. Yes, tests might become a big 3 only thing though.

T20 centerpiece will be the 20-30 team 6 month IPL. I am talking 2035-2040.

8 hours ago, Norman said:

Only reason behind the bhangra done by Pak fans last two years is because they won a couple of Toss20 games against India in Dewbai....Even there the record is 2-2 with one being an iconic defeat at the MCG, even though we have been playing 'has beens' (in T20s) like Rahul, Rohit, DK , Hooda, Boobi, Chahal, Ashwin etc)...

Now that Bumrah is back and we have the likes of Jaiswal, Gill, Tilak, Rinku, Bishnoi slotted in place of the failures, i expect india to beat Paxtan comfortably here as well... 

As I said, more humiliation awaits. In a decade's time, I predict cricketing defeats against India will be treated like those in Hockey currently in paxtan. And this mindset is already creeping in..

The only field where they can compete is MEN's T20 cricket. Any other format, they get walloped. The women's cricket team gets walloped frequently. Other sports are a joke.

I was watching CWG last year. Their wrestlers were getting teched under 3 minutes by our wrestlers. Their badminton players didn't win a set etc etc.

10 hours ago, Sharjah-Harjah said:

Popularity of Tests is on an all time high. Specially the tests involving India, Australia, SA or England.

Maybe it's dying in Pakistan coz the bowlers are unfit to survive the rigors. But not in the countries where cricket actually matter.

On 10/23/2023 at 5:52 PM, Sharjah-Harjah said:

Genuinely. Not trolling. An in form and fully fit Pakistani team under a a more competent captain like Rizwan will give India run for its money in bilateral. I think India is slightly ahead in quality because of their experience as the players are all much more older and experienced. The average age has to be 5 years more. But this gap gonna close massively whenever Rohit/Kohli hang their boot. 

Indian team don't depend on individuals to win games. Earlier it was Sachin, Sehwag, Gambhir, MSD...now it's Kohli, Rohit, Bumrah, Pandya, Kuldeep..soon it's going to be Gill, Jaiswal, Pant, Rinku, Yash Dhull.

Even in bowling Bumrah, Siraj are under 30...we have young quicks like Tyagi, Umran, Harshit, Mayank Y, Hangargekar who are fast and lit up the speedometer. Spin department we have Bishnoi, Rahul Chahar, Mayank M, Nishant, Sai Kishore after Kuldeep, Chahal, Ashwin, Jadeja. 

India has endless supply of players courtesy of their cricketing system. Someone who has a deep understanding and interest in Indian domestic system...there isn't any dearth of talent & potential in Indian Cricket.

Edited by singhvivek141
11 hours ago, deathmonger said:

It's been three games. And your bowling also conceded a lot to Sri Lanka.

They flirted with Netherlands too, just that NED failed to convert key moments and lost.  

Reality is that PAK's flaws have been gapingly exposed.  They can get away with wayward bowling in T20, but lack of quality is naked under the spotlight of longer format.  With ball and bat.  And then the mental fragility shows in the fielding as well.

9 hours ago, Norman said:

Good afternoon guys.. missed the forum chats.. the only reason Pak won against India in asia cup was Arshdeep dropped a  sitter of sitter and chahal bowled baked ladddoos to nawaz with the wet ball ( soap bar).. the 2021 t20 world cup match Pakistan beat us hands down but we would have won pants down if we bowled first.. pak lost the toss in semi finals and we all know what happened.. coming to that any idea why Matthew Wade was not considered for Aus.. he is heads and tails above Josh Inglis and Alex Carey..not that I am complaining

Edited by neel roy
12 hours ago, Frustrated said:

After a series of embarrassment and humiliation starting from Asia Cup to this WC, some Pak fans are coming up with this coping mechanism that "Well, odis are going to become extinct and t20 is the future. And Pak are a decent t20 team... bla bla".   :hysterical:    A message to them : Yes, ODIs may become extinct going forward but ODI WCs are not going to be abandoned.  Already the schedule and venue for 2027 and 2031 WC are decided.  So, Pak facing humiliation after humiliation in ODI WCs is not going to end anytime sooner.    :giggle:

3 hours ago, singhvivek141 said:

Popularity of Tests is on an all time high. Specially the tests involving India, Australia, SA or England.

Maybe it's dying in Pakistan coz the bowlers are unfit to survive the rigors. But not in the countries where cricket actually matter.

Ok. Popularity of tests is very high. ODIs remain popular. 
And Pakistani fans are using it as coping mechanisms. Worldwide experts are not concerned that T20 will decimate other formats.

The problem with hate is that it introduces emotional bias and impedes one’s ability to make an objective and sound argument.