First timers who passed the “Eye Test” from CWC 2023.

maniac

India: No new players but Shubman and Shreyas have done enough to be the mainstay for many years to come. 

Australia: All over the hill players or experienced players. Inglis is a journeyman but might do his role specifically for this worldcup.

South Africa: Gerald Coetzee remember the name :nice: 

Newzealand: obvious pick: Rachin. Aadha naam hi kaafi hai :--D

England: Atkinson: got pace :nice: also Brook will be the next Root. The kids got the game and is not a one season wonder.

Pakistan: Mhd Wasim jr. People were calling this guy allrounder :hysterical:. He is a no.9 at best but the guy has bowling talent. Bowls a hard ball and has some skills :nice:

Srilanka:  Madhushanka is good. Can’t say if he will last by next World Cup but showed potential.

Afghanistan: Noor is a lambi race ka ghoda and the allrounder omarzai I think reminds me of Pandya in a good way.

Netherlands: Aryan Dutt. Give this guy an IPL contract already. He is one of the best loi bowlers out there and I know it’s a big statement. Also can slog.

Bangladesh: no bright prospects but overall they seem to have a couple of youngsters who bowl 135+ so hope they improve for their sake.