Jitesh Sharma Fan club

Lord

2 minutes ago, maniac said:

Yes but have to play in all situations. With Rinku I have seen him play both roles: finish as well as steady knock during collapse kind of like today.

Jitesh also came in 13th over with only Axar/Chahar left. 

Pretty sure he can do it if required. Only issue is batting in PP vs new ball. Gets confused there.

1 minute ago, Lord said:

Jitesh also came in 13th over with only Axar/Chahar left. 

Pretty sure he can do it if required. Only issue is batting in PP vs new ball. Gets confused there.

I am not disagreeing with you on his talent, I am also impressed based on this and IPL but playing a long knock is the best judge of a player and I haven’t seen him do that so far.let’s hope he gets a chance to showcase that

12 hours ago, maniac said:

Eye test passed :nice: . Never seen him play longer than 15-20 balls though so will have to pass the mind test. Eye test between B and low A

Pitch was not that easy & ground for a change had big boundaries... When likes of Tim David were struggling with power hitting...  Jitesh showcased some brute power.  Definitely a guy to watch out for. 

21 hours ago, cricketfan28 said:

Looked the the big power hitter we need now, sold to me no pant please.

wtf … no pant? The best match winner india actually produced in last decade. Geez without him we would never pulled of heist series wins in australia and he smashes u like gilly. Our BEST test batsman and the most CLUTCH in decades that too as wk. blessed he is there and hopefully takes his rightful place back. First player on team sheet any damn day. Enough of pussy wk like rahul, and all other trash we had recently.

3 minutes ago, Chaos said:

wtf … no pant? The best match winner india actually produced in last decade. Geez without him we would never pulled of heist series wins in australia and he smashes u like gilly. Our BEST test batsman and the most CLUTCH in decades that too as wk. blessed he is there and hopefully takes his rightful place back. First player on team sheet any damn day. Enough of pussy wk like rahul, and all other trash we had recently.

pant is good for odis and test, for t20 we need brute force hitters, if pant can do it fine but i dont think he can.