Is Bihar a lost cause ?

ravishingravi

26 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

Western UP is pretty decent actually...  Yes quality & living standards are still not quite there but there is hope. 

Eastern UP is a shi*hole and has no hope. 

Better option will be to divide the state.  Make administration easier & spend considerable resources into Western UP.  Potential is there.  

That’s true for any state. Outside of Bengaluru, rest of the state is not as developed, north Karnataka, esp Kalburgi, Koppal, Kolar are pretty underdeveloped in terms of infrastructure. North Karnataka esp needs to be a separate state. 

2 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

That’s true for any state. Outside of Bengaluru, rest of the state is not as developed, north Karnataka, esp Kalburgi, Koppal, Kolar are pretty underdeveloped in terms of infrastructure. North Karnataka esp needs to be a separate state. 

But not on the level of Eastern UP...  Those areas might be top shelf compared to what's out there in Eastern UP.  Over populated,  corrupt,  low skilled..  Central African level infra...  This has been a long standing issue about bifurcation of UP.  It is nigh on impossible to have proper administration in a roughly 22 crore underdeveloped state. 

On 12/30/2023 at 6:31 PM, Lone Wolf said:

But not on the level of Eastern UP...  Those areas might be top shelf compared to what's out there in Eastern UP.  Over populated,  corrupt,  low skilled..  Central African level infra...  This has been a long standing issue about bifurcation of UP.  It is nigh on impossible to have proper administration in a roughly 22 crore underdeveloped state. 

I doubt you have seen South. Trust me, It came as a shocking surprise when I did a Road trip from Chennai to Tirupati that all infra project execution in Soiuth are either similar or worse to North India. As i said, they have Port cities and hence they are slightly ahead in earning, but thats about it

Its ignorant to think South Politician hasnt done their best to divide their people for vote bank or let the businesses do honest work or develop infra and services. Infact I see most are still in same phase where local Parties are trusted over national parties. A thumb rule: Any state which has local party rule(which tend to be generally a family affair), They are limited by poor efficiency and blighted future vision of the local party

Edited by mishra