IPL 2024 Mini Auctions

Lord

3 hours ago, Lord said:

Gambhir there in  the auctions. Obviously to feed Delhi people :isalute:

Parliament duties ke alawa baaki sab karega yeh aadmi, and then he will hand out patriotism certificates and medals to others. Sad part is the public will elect him again next year.

Though I don't care about IPL, have seen Starc and his wife being snarky towards India/Indians on social media. Taking digs at BCCI or the likes of Bhogle and Gavaskar is perfectly reasonable, but somehow don't get good vibes from them, they seem kinda racist to me. Though I may be completely wrong and they are like that with everybody.

Akash Chopra, Raina, Parthiv , RP Singh in the mid break Jioncinema show  Hindi whining about how it's unjustified to pay 20 Crore + to Foreign players like Cummins, Starc while Champion Indian bowlers like Bumran only get half or 1/3rd of that.. hamara Indian premium league hai hamara players ko sabse jyada paisa Milne chahiye. 

3 minutes ago, rageaddict said:

Akash Chopra, Raina, Parthiv , RP Singh in the mid break Jioncinema show  Hindi whining about how it's unjustified to pay 20 Crore + to Foreign players like Cummins, Starc while Champion Indian bowlers like Bumran only get half or 1/3rd of that.. hamara Indian premium league hai hamara players ko sabse jyada paisa Milne chahiye. 

these stupid losers need to be told that our 'sooperstars' have not won any ICC trophies for more thn a decade... they deserve to be paid as such as bangladesh cricketers

3 minutes ago, rageaddict said:

Humare players ko final me hagna bhi nahi chahiye. This price is direct result of that

Starc is Bumrah who can perform in knockouts.

5 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Though I don't care about IPL, have seen Starc and his wife being snarky towards India/Indians on social media. Taking digs at BCCI or the likes of Bhogle and Gavaskar is perfectly reasonable, but somehow don't get good vibes from them, they seem kinda racist to me. Though I may be completely wrong and they are like that with everybody.

Some respond to abuse they get from Indian fans. I don't recall any incident otherwise.