South Africa vs India, 2nd ODI - Gqeberha (old Porth Elizabeth) - 19 Dec

Austin 3:!6

7 minutes ago, Lord said:

replace KL with Rinku and Gill at 3.

Cant have all hitters in the top 6. Or an entirely new lineup in ODIs. Need continuity. 

I deliberately left out Rinku because TM won't play 7 batsmen even if their lives depended on it. 

I would rather that Rinku come in at #7 and explode at the back end and we play just 4 bowlers. 

Edited by Nikhil_cric
Just now, Nikhil_cric said:

Ant have all hitters in the top 6. Or an entirely new lineup in ODIs. Need continuity. 

I deliberately left out Rinku because TM won't play 7 batsmen even if their lives depended on it. 

I would rather that Rinku come in at #7 and explode at the back end and we play just 4 bowlers. 

Iyer and Gill are there for some continuity. Rest need to be hitters.

Bcci tricks are so obvious.

Gone. Kelly. Bye Kelly Rahul. R Kelly Karke ayaaa

Anyway bcci tricks are so obvious. 

Any player they dislike and prefer to not be part of the starting 11, their expert skill in such situations is to put that player under duress to perform on tough wickets and hope to see him fail. That way there is a reason to sack him from the team. 

So if they are forced to play a player given their support or track record, the above mentioned strategy is what they will use to formulate a plan and discard the player in contention for a national cap.