Prasidh Krishna is Trash

1 hour ago, vvvslaxman said:

A player can afford to be a horrible fielder and horrible batsman only if he is a gun bowler. Prasidh and SIraj are not.  India needs swing bowling all rounders. Heck even Bhuvi would have been more threatening.

He was deadly in 2018. We nearly won. 

Bowlers were fire. Batsmen cost us that series. 

2021 it was a mixed bag.

This last game I will say tactically we were inept and bowlers dint bowl right lengths till it was too late. 

16 hours ago, putrevus said:

Some geniuses were talking as if he is second coming of McGrath. He gets bounce, pace and what not. This guys has trouble landing ball in same area even twice per over.

He is not some teenager who needs some seasoning, look at the SA debutants who are around his age and the control they had in this match,

I want to give him one more game. That's it. Suicidal but we have to trust them.

16 hours ago, putrevus said:

We have three fast bowlers who are worse than McGrath with bat other than Bumrah none of them are good enough bowlers.

Siraj’s useful shelf life is also over.Bumrah cannot handle the load on his own.

Siraj I don't understand. He bowled with fire in Australia. Then had a great series vs nz at home. Did well in the first 3 tests in England. 

Got injured in SA. Hasn't been the same since. Was pathetic in Bangladesh, bad in world cup, bad in wtc final and now bad in first match vs SA. 

Money gone to his head I guess. His career is over imo.

We should discard our bowlers every 5 to 6 years. Just clean them up. 

''Hit the deck tall phaaast dangerous PRashit Krishna would have won India the last series in SA....management baaad kohliii baadddd they noo pick himm they like trundlersss....phaaas Prashit treated unfairly''.....

:hysterical: :hysterical:OMG 

Another trash can in the trash bag :scooter:Just like UmRUN Malik, Wayward Tyagi, Nagarchoti 

Now we realise the importance of somelike like Beautiful Bhuvi..

Edited by Jaydev_Unadkat

I m pretty sure the bcci officials must hv visited this thread, and felt offended.  Subsequently must hv wanted to teach the OP a lesson.  That is the only practical explaination as to why the 'pile of trash' Prasidh has been persisted with.    But it didn't work. He continues sucking consistently.....that too on a minefield of a pitch where the ball is swinging bothways like a pendulum. :winky:

13 minutes ago, Frustrated said:

I m pretty sure the bcci officials must hv visited this thread, and felt offended.  Subsequently must hv wanted to teach the OP a lesson.  That is the only practical explaination as to why the 'pile of trash' Prasidh has been persisted with.    But it didn't work. He continues sucking consistently.....that too on a minefield of a pitch where the ball is swinging bothways like a pendulum. :winky:

Prasidh is yet to demonstrate the qualities of a Test bowler which is consistency of line and length and wicket taking deliveries as well as some level of energy if not aggression. 

I am wondering what will happen to him on Indian pitches.

6 minutes ago, RajBan said:

Prasidh is yet to demonstrate the qualities of a Test bowler which is consistency of line and length and wicket taking deliveries as well as some level of energy if not aggression. 

I am wondering what will happen to him on Indian pitches.

0_buffet2.jpg

When you are 28 years old and have just played handful of FC games. You are not healthy enough to be on the field.

23 wickets fell on this wicket and he was not even looking like a getting wicket. Seeing Mukesh bowl , India has missed a big trick in selecting this guy over Mukesh and now Thakur in second test.

Its very early to declare him as trash, needs more time.

I am quite surprised that he isn’t able to deliver in SA which according to me should be his favourite place to bowl based on his skillset and height.

Too early to dismiss him.

On 12/29/2023 at 3:28 PM, Jaydev_Unadkat said:

''Hit the deck tall phaaast dangerous PRashit Krishna would have won India the last series in SA....management baaad kohliii baadddd they noo pick himm they like trundlersss....phaaas Prashit treated unfairly''.....

:hysterical: :hysterical:OMG 

Another trash can in the trash bag :scooter:Just like UmRUN Malik, Wayward Tyagi, Nagarchoti 

Now we realise the importance of somelike like Beautiful Bhuvi..

Who was the poster who said this?

Please name and shame

On 12/28/2023 at 8:18 PM, Malcolm Merlyn said:

Many such selections in the Indian team

Mukesh
Prasidh
Shardul
Pujara
Rahane

And so many more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mukesh is a good pick for SEN conditions, no doubt about it.

Should only play when there’s something on offer from the pitch or conditions 

Thakur has won us more matches in SENA than Zaheer Khan, Javagal Srinath, Ravi Ashwin and took a 7 fer last time he visited SA.

Pujara, Rahane are dropped

Prasidh is a new guy, he is the only young pacer who was anywhere close to debuting in test cricket, Kartik Tyagi is raw

2 hours ago, Adamant said:

Mukesh is a good pick for SEN conditions, no doubt about it.

Should only play when there’s something on offer from the pitch or conditions 

Thakur has won us more matches in SENA than Zaheer Khan, Javagal Srinath, Ravi Ashwin and took a 7 fer last time he visited SA.

Pujara, Rahane are dropped

Prasidh is a new guy, he is the only young pacer who was anywhere close to debuting in test cricket, Kartik Tyagi is raw

All true but he can't be this poor. Yes he had insane numbers in a tour and ranji but what stopped him from performing here in helpful wickets? Mukesh also new and he picked wickets. 

So? 

Maybe nervous but that's not a good enough excuse. He should show some talent and promise. 

Selectors have every right to drop him.