'Worst Asian team I have ever seen on Australian soil': Adam Gilchrist

For my man gilly to say that is ten slaps on each side for each of pak players. Gilly rarely makes controversial statement and just stays away from drama lol. He must have scratched his hair out to see such uncompetitive team. Btw gily is my all time fav player with lil master

We had that horror 0-8 run in 2011-12, sandwiched on either side by super competitive series in RSA. Also lost to Eng at home in 2012. We still curse those days and Dhoni/Srini especially.

But Pakistanis are on an 18 match losing streak in southern hemisphere. They got whitewashed at home against Eng, lost to Aus, barely (luckily) survived a drawn series against NZ. Still so jolly, talking smack about Indian cricket, boasting about their prowess, talent, hyping up Babar/Shaheen etc. Need this kind of confidence in my life.

Edited by Gollum
2 hours ago, Gollum said:

Still so jolly, talking smack about Indian cricket, boasting about their prowess, talent, hyping up Babar/Shaheen etc. Need this kind of confidence in my life.

With Talibs in power in Afghanistan, some really potent stuff :roti: must be making its way into Pakistan at unforeseen low prices. That is what we need to be this confident.

Chuckte Raho

TC

Fake made up quote. Gilly refuted it. 
its an Indian fan’s shararat after Vaughan’s actual quote calling “ India the worst sports team of all time” . 

Pakistan really are the worst touring team to Australia since the late 90s but Gilly never said this for this side.

1 minute ago, the don said:

its an Indian fan’s shararat after Vaughan’s actual quote calling “ India the worst sports team of all time” . 

Pakistan really are the worst touring team to Australia since the late 90s but Gilly never said this for this side.

So true, I don't think this team was as bad as last one when your bowling was not even able to pick 10 wickets with that 17 year old fast bowler.

They did compete to some extent this time.

1 minute ago, putrevus said:

So true, I don't think this team was as bad as last one when your bowling was not even able to pick 10 wickets with that 17 year old fast bowler.

They did compete to some extent this time.

The lack of depth got exposed due to injuries. melbourne and Sydney was winnable. Still no excuses for 3-0. This js a sport hardly played by a few.

Gilly tho was appreciayive and would never say this. Delete the thread.

3 minutes ago, the don said:

The lack of depth got exposed due to injuries. melbourne and Sydney was winnable. Still no excuses for 3-0. This js a sport hardly played by a few.

Gilly tho was appreciayive and would never say this. Delete the thread.

I don't think you were going to win any test. Your test team stinks.This team competed compared to over hyped fast bowling attack of last tour

Hardly played by few teams does not give you the right to be the good.

Edited by putrevus

There is a displeasure amongst Aus ex-players regarding how Pak are sending their teams for last 2 series.

So many debutants, senior players opting out either  playing BBL(4/5 matches) or taking rest in an ongoing rather short series.

Seems like Pak team was more concerned playing NZ t20 and using Aus tour as staging ground. Aus tour was where asian players wanted to prove their  mettle.

Edited by tapandrun
14 hours ago, the don said:

Cmon now sir, not this much irony. In a post that is supposed to correct a misquote you yourself do the same. Worst and underachieving are not the same thing.

If he didn't say it he should sue whoever used his name and wrapped it in quotations.