India vs Afghanistan, 1st T20I - Mohali 11th Jan

Just now, Lord said:

Bhuvi,Shami also didn't wickets that game. He was our highest wicket taker in that tourney taking 4 v Pak IIRC

He is the opening bowler and death bowler. He is bound to get some wickets in death overs by just bowling there like Mukesh got two wickets.If he is the future of Indian t20 bowling then we are not winning anything.

Bhuvi stinks he is no measure for anyone.Shami was emergency replacement.he was no even supposed to be in the team.

If Dubey is able to handle fast bowling along with short pitch bowling.he would be my number 6.Pandya number 5.

We need to get another legitmate fast bowler whose only job will be bowling fast.

Edited by putrevus
1 minute ago, Lord said:

Yet we continue selecting same players 

Yeah it's disgusting. I mentioned around 10 players in my previous post. 

I can't remember another time when we had around 10 guys that we could rotate into our white ball batting lineups. 

And I firmly believe the likes of Abhishek, Riyan can translate their domestic form into internationals as well. 

1 minute ago, putrevus said:

He is the opening bowler and death bowler. He is bound to get some wickets in death overs by just bowling there like Mukesh got two wickets.If he is the future of Indian t20 bowling then we are not winning anything.

Bhuvi stinks he is no measure for anyone.Shami was emergency replacement.he was no even supposed to be in the team.

He got 4 included 2 upfront of Babar/Rizwan who knocked us out one year earlier. What more will Umran do?

Exactly Bhuvi and Shami were poor so there was no support. He'll do much better alongside Bumrah

Just now, Number said:

I know Rinku will not be there in the playing XI for the T20 WC and my heart sinks just thinking about it.:broken_heart:

He is exactly the player we need at 6. I hope he somehow makes it.

I have said this before..if he isn't then Indin cricket should rot in hell:rage:

Just now, Lord said:

He got 4 included 2 upfront of Babar/Rizwan who knocked us out one year earlier. What more will Umran do?

Exactly Bhuvi and Shami were poor so there was no support. He'll do much better alongside Bumrah

My view on Arshdeep is different from you. Thats okay.I don't think he is any good plus he has no other tangible skills.He is awful fielder and cannot bat a lick.

Just now, Number said:

I know Rinku will not be there in the playing XI for the T20 WC and my heart sinks just thinking about it.:broken_heart:

I think hr has made himself undroppable tbh. He will prove that by the time the ipl ends even more. pant and Rinku as our lower middle order is mouth watering. 

1 minute ago, Nikhil_cric said:

Yeah it's disgusting. I mentioned around 10 players in my previous post. 

I can't remember another time when we had around 10 guys that we could rotate into our white ball batting lineups. 

And I firmly believe the likes of Abhishek, Riyan can translate their domestic form into internationals as well. 

yes these bilaterals are perfect opportunity to try them , we continue playing same guys then get exposed when one of them gets injured.

1 minute ago, Number said:

what are you talking about?? i dare anybody to drop Rinku not just from the T20 11 but also the odi 11.