Performance tracker of team that will be selected for WT20

Lord

So unless major surprises we know the majority of  squad that will be there. Lets track them. Seems like most of them are failing

Too lazy to type numbers but

Rohit : good SR cameos but overall fail

Rahul : fail 

Kohli : good scores but low impact knocks

Pandya : fail in both + captaincy

Jadeja : fail ultra pro

Axar : maha fail

Kuldeep : good but injured

Bumrah : decent to good

Siraj : fail

Based on this alone we need a complete overhaul

Rinku is doing a good job so far. 

Jaiswal needs to pull up his socks. 

Need to track SKY as well. Can forgive his  duck against DC but needs to be consistent hereafter. 

Not sure if Pant is in the scheme of things but doing just decent so far. 

Seniors failing is a normal, youngsters failing now isn't a concern as IPL is too long

I will wait for the business end,if they click in last 3-4 matches then it's overall good for me

We need a complete overhaul that is true as more half of the side is outdated in approach + ability

Their presence is also a bad bad precedence for new crop

Rohit kela Kohli Pandya Siraj need to call it a day to their Lois interests after this T20 wc

22 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

Seniors failing is a normal, youngsters failing now isn't a concern as IPL is too long

I will wait for the business end,if they click in last 3-4 matches then it's overall good for me

We need a complete overhaul that is true as more half of the side is outdated in approach + ability

Their presence is also a bad bad precedence for new crop

Rohit kela Kohli Pandya Siraj need to call it a day to their Lois interests after this T20 wc

Overhaul should have started right after the WC loss to Pak in T20 WC, should have sent a new look t20 side to Aus T20 WC.

By now they should have created some kind of core of 4/5 player around which a side could have been formed. Would have know T20 international potentials of various players now- Some are good at IPL level but lacks power or innovation needed for Intnl games.

Still donot know if they want to Play Chahal or not 

Pant does not look like a white ball player. 

Kind of wasted time Kishan

Gill - Do they still need an accumulator in T20is, specially at the top or would they like to maximize PP

Pandya is not a Finisher - Easily can be kept in check with some decent bowling.

Not too sure who is the Keeper till now. 

Since the start Ind started playing T20 they have not managed to find a single finisher.

Only Sky and with good form Rinku looks fit for T20i cricket.