Pandya throws Tilak Varma under the bus

New guy

1 hour ago, Nikhil_cric said:

Like I've said previously.   Universally hated in a way that even KL is not in this country. 

Hating Hardik is the only thing that brings ICT fans from all ends of the spectrum together. 

It's his own doing 

Sometimes I feel that is what he wants as that gives him attention. But he may not have expected this level of universal hate and booing.

He lost the plot in trying to be extra smart.

Edited by cricspirit

1 hour ago, Nikhil_cric said:

Like I've said previously.   Universally hated in a way that even KL is not in this country. 

Hating Hardik is the only thing that brings ICT fans from all ends of the spectrum together. 

That'd be Jaddu and KL. Hardik still has lot of PR 

On 4/29/2024 at 10:49 PM, Nikhil_cric said:

Hardik said people hate him cause he gets all the hot women in India. Including the foreign ones and hot Indian ones. So people are jealous of his ability to attract quality women according to himself. 

4 hours ago, Kron said:

Hardik said people hate him cause he gets all the hot women in India. Including the foreign ones and hot Indian ones. So people are jealous of his ability to attract quality women according to himself. 

Lol...is it really true ?

He said that?