Sreesanth in row with Bangalore hotel staff

NEW DELHI: Team India cricketer S Sreesanth finds himself hitting headlines yet again. This time it is reports of the fiery pacer reportedly involved in an altercation with the staff of the Grand Ashoka hotel in Bangalore on Sunday. TIMES NOW learnt that Sreesanth who was staying at the hotel with a friend, got into a heated argument with the hotel management in the middle of the night reportedly over a noisy air-conditioner. It is believed that a major row broke out between the hotel staff, Sreesanth and his friend as they insisted on shifting to another room. However, Sreesanth's manager insisted that the issue has now been resolved and there was no such 'heated argument' between both the parties. Sree's manager, Kunal Trehan, claims it was a minor problem. "There was no heated argument. It was just a case of miscommunication between people. Sree was a bit disturbed by a persistent noise in his room and he asked me to resolve it. For which, I got him shifted in another room. There was no argument by Sree in any format," said Trehan adding that initially Sreesanth had left the hotel in a huff but returned when he was moved to another room. Underplaying the incident, Trehan went on to add that Sreesanth took everything in good humour. "Sree was laughing at the situation and was not at all miffed in any form. He has been at the Grand Ashoka several times over the past five years and this is like home to him," Trehan asserted. "During his training at the National Academy as a teenager he lived here, so he is very well acquainted with the hotel staff and considers them as his family." Source -----------------------------------------

NEW DELHI: Team India cricketer S Sreesanth finds himself hitting headlines yet again. This time it is reports of the fiery pacer reportedly involved in an altercation with the staff of the Grand Ashoka hotel in Bangalore on Sunday. TIMES NOW learnt that Sreesanth who was staying at the hotel with a friend, got into a heated argument with the hotel management in the middle of the night reportedly over a noisy air-conditioner. -----------------------------------------
Male or female ??
Guest dada_rocks

Shreesanth shouted at hsi mother.. in related news BCCI has sought clarification from Shreesanth.... Meanwhile AAJ Tak is running a footage where one can clearly see Shreesanth throwing plate of rasam at dinign table and running towards his bedroom all the while mouthing some not so palatable words .. While the ubiquitous soundbite master and yester year great Bishan Singh Bedi chimed, " matter should be investigated by CBI, an unprofessional body like BCCI can't be entrusted to do the justice in such a serious matter"

Just saw the news that BCCI has sent a notice to Sreeshant to inquire about the situation. This is now getting ridiculous. Sreeshant is not representing BCCI when he is in the hotel. BCCI should just stf*u and allow Sreeshant to deal with his problems. There comes a time where you need to respect a person privacy to deal with matters. The board was right when they had an enquiry on the slapgate because he was representing an event sponsored by BCCI. Now it is a different story.

all jokes aside, Sree has been terrific POST SLAP...in IPL.... India missed his services in the Tri series and will miss his service in ASIA cup....right now we look severely depleted in the bowling section.... PK is good but he can't do it all alone.... Ishant is totally out of form since IPL.... IP sux.....i'm sorry...I don't know how he gets picked every time...... Hopefully...RP will come to senses and we will finally get to see GONY!

It still makes me double up in laughter when I think of Sree's comment on Bhajji's slap as a 'Hand-shake in the wrong place'. Boy, isnt that guy a time-bomb waiting to explode? He's never far off the from action, whether on the field or off it!