Following up the Aarushi Talwar case: Talwars convicted by CBI court

SachDan

I wonder who writes prose like this..

" The cynosure of judicial determination is the fluctuating fortunes of the dentist couple Dr. Rajesh Talwar and Dr. Nupur Talwar, who have been arraigned for committing and secreting as also deracinating the evidence of commission of the murder of their own adolescent daughter -a beaut damsel and sole heiress Ms Aarushi and hapless domestic aide Hemraj, who had migrated to India from neighbouring Nepal to eke out living and attended routinely to the chores of domestic drudgery at the house of their masters The mise en scene is Flat No. L-32, jalvayu Vihar, Sector 25, N.O.I.D.A., a suburb of New Delhi. The Dramatis Personae are Dr. Rajesh Talwar, ..."
:WTF:

I wonder who writes prose like this.. :WTF:
have been seeing some high standard English off late in news reels.. this and earlier Tarun Tejpal's letters and other documents.. Wrong time to get impressed with Tarun Tejpal but that guy writes some English.. This milieu leaving an imprint on me as well. It lacerates me now that despite being in capacity of writing superior quality of English, I allowed myself to get degenerated in mundane standards of English. As an atonement, I take a pledge to inundate my posts with words which would be subscribed from higher echelons of English dictionary.

Thank god Irfan Khan is showing my POV in the movie. Poor parents and our bloody Indian society. You don't have to go far to check the mentality of Indians. Check this thread for example. Blindly following sensational media and doing pathetic name calling.
Did you read the judgment? It was very convincing that their parents killed her.