Rank the youngsters

Badrinath, Yuvraj, Sharma, Raina, Kaif, and Kohli all have a shot at getting into the middle order in the next few series. Also the chance of Chopra coming in, he might even open with Sehwag coming in the middle order. Who should take the first open slot? I would say Sharma He seems to have the best technique and is the most talented. I'm not sure but he seems to be the best fielder as well. what do all of you think?

first of all, even if chopra is selected, he would can never take sehwags position in test cricket and open with gambhir or anyone. chopra would most likely get the middle order slot or gambhir's slot. it's a sin to move Sehwag in the middle order in test cricket this guy has changed Indian Test Cricket singlehandedly after opening for India from past 7-8 years

It should be in this order: Badri, Yuvraj, Kaif, Chopra, .... Rohit and Kohli The last two need a lot of seasoning in domestic cricket. They should not be anywhere near the national team.
just the yuvi is misplaced. Badri, Kaif, Chopra, .... Rohit and Kohl,i Yuvraj,

it has to be shikhar dhawan rohit sharma is useless & doesnt seem to score more than 15 runs. badrinath doesnt seem to have the thing in him which will make him succeed in intl level, yuvraj cant play tests apart from playing in flat tracks against an attack which doesnt have any decent spinner. shikhar dhawan, however does not have any deficiencies and will be a huge success in the test level even

yeah Dhawan should be high on that list. He should have played in the SL Odis and not Virat. Not sure if Dhawan was injured then tho. IMHO Badri, Chopra, Kaif, Shikar, Rohit, Raina, Yuvraj, Virat Badri and Chopra for doing the hard yards for so many years- they deserve their reward. Kaif deserves a run as he hasnt been fairly treated in his test career. I do think Kohli needs a good 2 years doing the Ranji rounds to perfect his technique and temprement. Weve seen the likes of Raina come in too early and its not ideal. So in 2 years a lineup of Gambhir, Dhawan, Rohit, Badri, Sehwag, Kaif shouldnt be too bad