The Vegetarians/Vegans of ICF

Cricketics

Oh man..What a load of BS..If vegetarians are small minority in Bangalore' date=' hwo these veg restaurants are surviving? Or anbody forcing non-vegs to go to veg restaurants? :haha:[/quote'] When poor students and people living alone have no where to go to eat, do you think they will starve? Believe me, that is the general complain from guys living alone, the food here sucks but how long can be live on maggi.

When poor students and people living alone have no where to go to eat' date=' do you think they will starve? Believe me, that is the general complain from guys living alone, the food here sucks but how long can be live on maggi.[/quote'] So who is preventing folks to setup non-veg restaurants, is there any gag against them that I am not unaware of ? On the contrary, I see that Bangalore has more non-veg serving restaurants than veg restaurants, if you dont consider Darshini's ( self serving food outlets ) as restaurants..

When the no of veg restaurants in a city such as Bangalore is much' date= much higher than non-veg, despite non-vegetarians being the majority of population in India, then yes, it is discriminatory and elitist
Biggest BS ever :rofl: :rofl: Place where i live there are 5 veg hotels and 4 Non veg hotels. 4 Non veg hotels in combine doesn't get customers equal to 1 Veg hotel. No one eats non veg 3 times a day for whole week.

When the no of veg restaurants in a city such as Bangalore is much, much higher than non-veg, despite non-vegetarians being the majority of population in India, then yes, it is discriminatory and elitist You are clearly extremely ignorant of our history and the discriminatory practices by the Brahmans. They have created this atmosphere over generations. There voice is still the loudest heard in the country. Whether it is Reliance/Ambani banning non-veg in a nation wide retail or a national TV cookery show deciding to go only veg when Adani sponsors it, this elitism is in full display How else would you explain the fact that, despite most of India being non-veg, you hear India as a mostly veg country? When food habits are discussed, it is the vegetarians with the loudest voices? And please don't talk about animal cruelty. Most veg who cry about this have been born abhorring meat. Their excuse is very similar to Muslims making excuse for not eating meat. It is an after the fact excuse to justify what they have been fed from childhood. And this is another reason for me getting p!ssed off. Genuine animal concern my ass
This is probably the biggest BS I have read in awhile. And I am a core non-vegeterian. Shows your hatred towards Brahmins. Did some Brahmin stop you from opening a non-veg restaurant in Bangalore? Do you even understand how market forces work?

So as a pure-non-vegetarian, here are my reasonable demands from Bangalore/country 1) 90% of all restaurants should be non-vegetarians Force can be used if necessary. Periodic inspections to ensure this is followed. Vegetarian restaurants would be pushed to shady parts of town. Consider this as a punishment for those criminals and rowdy's roaming around in Bangalore. Maybe they will become as docile as the veggies on this thread 2) Non-veg sale in every shop From small ration shops to the pan show, if someone wants non-veg, it should be available. If required, the pan shop owner should procure meat from whatever source possible, no questions asked 3) Feed every child meat at school for free Apart from a good mind, we should develop a good body. We need future athletes who win gold at the Olympics and excel at soccer, not sissy cricketers. So make meat compulsory in all schools for all children, regardless of whether his family is vegetarians or not 4) Make meat dishes tax free in hotels In order to encourage restaurant owners as well as people to eat more meat, all meat dishes should be tax free 5) Vegetarians should not be allowed votes, any government facilities or any tax exemptions We cannot eradicate vegetarians completely. So we should do what China does to couples having more than one child. Remove them from all benefits. Tax them heavily. Shun them from society. No more should they besmirch the name of my great nation.

Biggest BS ever :rofl: :rofl: Place where i live there are 5 veg hotels and 4 Non veg hotels. 4 Non veg hotels in combine doesn't get customers equal to 1 Veg hotel. No one eats non veg 3 times a day for whole week.
No wonder we never produce any athletes or fast bowlers A healthy male should have the following everyday Few slices of bacon for breakfast and half a dozen eggs For lunch, chicken breast For dinner, mutton or beef steaks And snacks can be various egg dishes.

only baniyas and jain remain pure :beee:
Jains need to figure out the root of the problem.
No wonder we never produce an athletes or fast bowlers A healthy male should have the following everyday Few slices of bacon for breakfast and half a dozen eggs For lunch, chicken breast For dinner, mutton or beef steaks And snacks can be various egg dishes.
You tell them, bru!

No wonder we never produce any athletes or fast bowlers A healthy male should have the following everyday Few slices of bacon for breakfast and half a dozen eggs For lunch, chicken breast For dinner, mutton or beef steaks And snacks can be various egg dishes.
Tor kaaj kormo kichhu nei naki? Saradin timepass? Ei likchhish, shei likchhish, paachta jinish niye campaign korchhish, 'aamader daabi maante hobe' bole chilachchish, politics join kor na. Ontoto kaaje lagbe eto lekhalikhi. TMC join korbi bol? Top level-e chenashona achche aamar. :winky:

Tor kaaj kormo kichhu nei naki? Saradin timepass? Ei likchhish, shei likchhish, paachta jinish niye campaign korchhish, 'aamader daabi maante hobe' bole chilachchish, politics join kor na. Ontoto kaaje lagbe eto lekhalikhi. TMC join korbi bol? Top level-e chenashona achche aamar. :winky:
Mtc might be jobless but not jobless enough to join politics :finger: