Update - Video Added - Tendulkar didn't stand by me: Kambli

If you look at the whole point and my stance, you will understand what i mean overall. Whatever kambali did is wrong. He should not accuse anybody leave sachin alone. Whatever he did is his fault. No blame game. But there are still some chances , kambali discriminated somewhere. That what i believe... BCCI has history of discrimination based on state..:--D And other point was sachin is not saint....... He is greatest cricketer and my fav one. But give me break about GOD ...... It is pure irritating for me but cant complain. India is a country of 33 crore gods.. LOL
Whats your problem if people worship him? There are billions of people in this world that worship imaginary beings, he is someone we've all seen, we know he is real. I have every right to choose who I worship, just as you do. Just because he doesn't 'live in the sky' doesn't mean he can't be worshipped
Whats your problem if people worship him? There are billions of people in this world that worship imaginary beings, he is someone we've all seen, we know he is real. I have every right to choose who I worship, just as you do. Just because he doesn't 'live in the sky' doesn't mean he can't be worshipped
:congrats::congrats: We will worship Sachin, FOREVER. :yay::yay: :adore::adore:
I dont have any problem. U r living in free country as I.... I am in my sense and want to be just a fan of him...:--D :crazy4:

Nash a question to you. Do you believe Kambli was discriminated against because of his caste? Do you think reservations should help people like Kambli who is already rich and has access to any and every resource that is available to people in his wealth category? Dont you think having reservations based on purely financial status is the way to go? Sorry if it is OT this can be moved to chit chat if mods so wish.

Nash a question to you. Do you believe Kambli was discriminated against because of his caste? You never know. But whatever happen to him is because of his mental disintegration. Not because of cast problem. Do you think reservations should help people like Kambli who is already rich and has access to any and every resource that is available to people in his wealth category? creamy layer of lower cast people should be given reservation..Only one person grandparent or parent or son can eligible for the reservation. Dont you think having reservations based on purely financial status is the way to go? It is true. reservation should be on financial basic. particularly in India where the people are really poor and poor people should get help from government. But until the upper cast people can not accept the dalits or lower cast people without any discrimination there will be reservation. Even if a lower cast person good educated in USA , he or she will be discriminated because of his/her cast in their own community..... It is political issue now and no party can remove it they gonna lose majority of votes.. Like what happen to rajastan.... What is the issue here? How the so called upper cast peopole always discriminate theier own religiion people but accept other religious people ??? The biggest enemy of Sanatan darma(hinduism) is not terrist , politicans or conversation from missionaries but the people of their own.... IMO reservation should be there but based on financial basic and indian people are most raciest in the world. Sorry if it is OT this can be moved to chit chat if mods so wish.
This question is not related this topic. But i answered them....
I watched the show. The idiots did not ask that question.....it will come in tomorrow's episode. The last question they asked was if he ever cheated on his current wife. And as Kambli was deeply lost in thought (which looked like acting) over that question' date=' the anchor announced that the answer will come in the next episode and then in a small preview of the next episode, they showed that question on Sachin.[/quote'] It came today, finally. Exactly what was there in the promos.
AT one point Kambli was better than Sachin...if he would have continued...he could have surpassed sachin today
That point lasted all of two tests.
I think he meant a time including the part before they started their international careers. Kambli used to score more runs in school than Sachin. He was the more feared batsman between the two. However, from what I have observed right from their international debuts, Tendulkar always looked more complete as a batsman than Kambli. Another major difference between the two was Tendulkar's never dying hunger for more. He never stopped learning. He kept on improving himself continuously striving to get better and better.....even though everyone kept calling him the best. Kambili however, somewhere after his debut, stopped learning. He considered himself great and that's where the self destruction started. Because if you believe you have reached the top, you can only go lower from there. The student in Tendulkar is still alive. At this age, when most batsmen retire, he is inventing new shots.